Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 23:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit and Scam providers II

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit and Scam providers II within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/29/2021, 21:15   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by E*Boy View Post
for someone who puts pheonix at the top and not collapse, you make this list look like ****.
What?
i need user feedback for this list if u have a problem post feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle98 View Post
Collapse isn't a scam, lol. It's a cheap public rust cheat that's not great but does the job and remains UD for a while before it gets detected. Something not being great for long term detection doesn't make it a scam.

The cheat itself is very basic and mostly half assed but it definitely works.
it gets resold as private/ud all the time and is just perma DT

rust isnt a f2p game where you can just make a new account so a Cheat that is perma DT is close to a scam
Old 08/30/2021, 02:20   #17

elite*gold: 90
The Black Market: 149/1/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyMajor View Post
What?
i need user feedback for this list if u have a problem post feedback

it gets resold as private/ud all the time and is just perma DT

rust isnt a f2p game where you can just make a new account so a Cheat that is perma DT is close to a scam
That's not true, all cheats are bound to get detected. Some get detected more often which means they are popularly used. Evil cheats gets detected all the time, why don't you slap it down as a scam? Your way of thinking is very stupid. It's not that easy to maintain an internal cheat. If you are a developer you would know. As for getting banned, all users know that cheating is a risk. If you chose to cheat instead of practice, you are going to get banned sooner or later. Stop whinning about getting banned, it's your fault, not the cheat devs'.
Old 08/30/2021, 11:41   #18

elite*gold: 212
Quote:
That's not true, all cheats are bound to get detected. Some get detected more often which means they are popularly used. Evil cheats gets detected all the time, why don't you slap it down as a scam? Your way of thinking is very stupid. It's not that easy to maintain an internal cheat. If you are a developer you would know. As for getting banned, all users know that cheating is a risk. If you chose to cheat instead of practice, you are going to get banned sooner or later. Stop whinning about getting banned, it's your fault, not the cheat devs'.
When developers are actively selling a product while it being detected for longer periods of time, rather than informing its future clients of its status prior to purchase, then yea I would indeed classify it as a scam/moneygrab. Sure this might solely be caused by resellers and not the actual developers though, and if thats the case the developers should have a real talk with their resellers to prevent such situations of happening. I'm not saying that this is the case here, im just reading what other people seems to say.

As a second note, you shouldnt compare Collapse to other internal cheats as Collapse is external. Developing an external undetected hack is way easier and a completely different story than internal.
Old 08/30/2021, 18:16   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceMachine View Post
When developers are actively selling a product while it being detected for longer periods of time, rather than informing its future clients of its status prior to purchase, then yea I would indeed classify it as a scam/moneygrab. Sure this might solely be caused by resellers and not the actual developers though, and if thats the case the developers should have a real talk with their resellers to prevent such situations of happening. I'm not saying that this is the case here, im just reading what other people seems to say.

As a second note, you shouldnt compare Collapse to other internal cheats as Collapse is external. Developing an external undetected hack is way easier and a completely different story than internal.
This isn't their fault, neither is it the fault of resellers. EAC is known to mess with developers, sometimes is just one person getting banned and causing a spark which is useless, it happens a lot, and devs shouldn't quickly react. That is just bad management. No matter what cheat you use, you will get banned. That is a fact, so it's not detected, the anti cheat is just too good.
Old 08/30/2021, 18:23   #20

Quote:
This isn't their fault, neither is it the fault of resellers. EAC is known to mess with developers, sometimes is just one person getting banned and causing a spark which is useless, it happens a lot, and devs shouldn't quickly react. That is just bad management. No matter what cheat you use, you will get banned. That is a fact, so it's not detected, the anti cheat is just too good.
This must be the most ridiculous thing ive read in a long time.

If your cheat is developed properly with custom private bypasses you can last thousand(s) of hours with ease. That is if you cheat properly and not being careless of course.

I don't think you're the right person to speak about what eac does and not. Your arguments makes no sense or its just bad english skills from your side. Maybe you should become an actual developer before attempting to answer things you know nothing about

The problem with you is that you continuously spread misinformation about everything.
You sell a spoofer but you dont even have a clue about what EAC grabs and not, nor do you code, even your authentication is copy pasted.

My advice to you is as follows: start learning programming, reverse engineering and stop spreading your infectious bullshit on this board.
Old 08/30/2021, 18:26   #21

Quote:
I don't think you're the right person to speak about what eac does and not. Your arguments makes no sense or its just bad english skills from your side. Maybe you should become an actual developer before attempting to answer things you know nothing about

The problem with you is that you continuously spread misinformation about everything.
You sell a spoofer and you dont even know what EAC grabs and not nor do you code, even your authentication is copy pasted.

My advice to you is as follows: start learning programming, reverse engineering and stop spreading your infectious bullshit on this board.

Who asked you? Also I don't sell anything so how about you stop spreading misinformation and learn more...

If your dumb brain can't comprehend the words that are being spoken, maybe you should start learning. Also, don't quote me if you don't want me to talk back, just shut the **** up and mind your own business monkey
Old 08/30/2021, 18:36   #22

Quote:
Who asked you? Also I don't sell anything so how about you stop spreading misinformation and learn more...

If your dumb brain can't comprehend the words that are being spoken, maybe you should start learning. Also, don't quote me if you don't want me to talk back, just shut the **** up and mind your own business monkey
Just for your information, there's no words being spoken, they're written.
It's funny that you compare yourself to a developer.

Do you even write assembly? Let's put it to the test. Ill drop you an executable and you analyze it using any debugger and/or disassembler and tell me its internal workings?
Old 08/30/2021, 18:37   #23

"let's but it to the test" and you talk about english. Stfu kid you did yourself one there.

but it btw. ***** stfu you can't even speak english and talk ****. This is an online community not an English course
Old 08/30/2021, 18:40   #24

Quote:
"let's but it to the test" and you talk about english. Stfu kid you did yourself one there.

https://prnt.sc/1qtdc6z

but it btw. ***** stfu you can't even speak english and talk ****. This is an online community not an English course
There's a big difference between a typo/misclick and completely lacking the English basics.

The "stfu *****" makes my point even clearer, spot on.
I take that as you dont want to be tested in your ASM knowledge?
Old 08/30/2021, 18:42   #25

Quote:
The "stfu nigga" makes my point even clearer, spot on.
Who ever told you I am a developer clearly thought you were a dumbass. I guess I understand why they think that way. Get a book and start reading kiddo, your attitude ain't worth shit online.... It takes only 2 months to learn C++ or any other language. Just why learn when I can hire pakis like you to do the job for me.

Quote:
The "stfu nigga" makes my point even clearer, spot on.
Nigga you were so ashamed of yourself you had to edit your mistake. Here is the thing nigga, nobody cares...So talk shit all you want online, your just some retard looking for attention. Go seek help
Old 08/30/2021, 18:48   #26

Quote:
Who ever told you I am a developer clearly thought you were a dumbass. I guess I understand why they think that way. Get a book and start reading kiddo, your attitude ain't worth **** online.... It takes only 2 months to learn C++ or any other language. Just why learn when I can hire pakis like you to do the job for me.

***** you were so ashamed of yourself you had to edit your mistake. Here is the thing *****, nobody cares...So talk **** all you want online, your just some ****** looking for attention. Go seek help
This clearly explains everything and reflects the quality of your products.
Thank you for proving my point once again.
Old 08/30/2021, 18:50   #27

Quote:
This clearly explains everything and reflects the quality of your products.
Thank you for proving my point once again.
Oh my gad, waaaaaaaaaaw. Dumb ***** still talking about my products, what products *****, I don't sell anything anymore.
Old 08/30/2021, 18:54   #28

Quote:
Oh my gad, waaaaaaaaaaw. Dumb ***** still talking about my products, what products *****, I don't sell anything anymore.
Great answer, you almost outdid yourself on this one.
Have a good day.
Old 08/30/2021, 19:17   #29

Quote:
Great answer, you almost outdid yourself on this one.
Have a good day.
Why you still talking? Stop embarrassing yourself. You need to shut the **** up and go read a book to fix your english.
Old 08/30/2021, 21:00   #30

Quote:
Why you still talking? Stop embarrassing yourself. You need to shut the **** up and go read a book to fix your english.
Its quite clear to me that I'm talking to someone of clear underage. Your responses make absolutely no sense. In a discussion you bring nothing but nonsense and sillyness.

Excuse me but what an uneducated child. There's no point in even continuing discussing anything with you as you lack the basic fundamentals of basically everything. I'm surprised your intelligence even allows you to log on to this board.

Hopefully this will help people to understand which sellers to keep distance from in the future and by that save them the trouble.
Thanks
2 Users