Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 08:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need reliable cheats

Discussion on need reliable cheats within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/23/2021, 03:38   #16

elite*gold: 90
The Black Market: 149/1/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by smaaash View Post
Hey guys - Im selling private rust scripts.
If anyone interested just hit me up

- Just invite
- not cheap cause super private
- updates
- no scamm you can add me in dc
He is a scammer. I asked him for proof and he just started talking ****. I told him to invite me to his discord and he just didn't respond and blocked me... Don't fall for this trickster. Private cheats means that you have to find them, and not someone messaging everyone for invites. whats the point of private if you go to every thread and mention it you ******...
Old 04/23/2021, 03:45   #17

elite*gold: 0

we dont offer private cheats for kids sorry...
Old 04/23/2021, 04:16   #18

elite*gold: 308
The Black Market: 146/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralify View Post
i have been looking for a good rust cheat for a while. ive purchased so many rust cheats and was banned in 10 minutes everytime with every cheat. I have used unknownspoofer and have cleared every trace and spoofed literally everything. Idk how they keep banning me that fast unless the cheats are detected which ive seen other people using them last more than 2 days. any thoughts?
Cheesy#5890

add me heere if interested
Old 04/27/2021, 15:12   #19

elite*gold: 90
The Black Market: 149/1/2
The only cheat you are looking for is mine brother. Join my discord.
Old 06/02/2021, 18:03   #20

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralify View Post
i have been looking for a good rust cheat for a while. ive purchased so many rust cheats and was banned in 10 minutes everytime with every cheat. I have used unknownspoofer and have cleared every trace and spoofed literally everything. Idk how they keep banning me that fast unless the cheats are detected which ive seen other people using them last more than 2 days. any thoughts?
Hit my dms on discord - Silver.#5111