Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 00:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheat legitimately (Scam/Safe) Thread

Discussion on Cheat legitimately (Scam/Safe) Thread within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/02/2020, 12:47   #16

elite*gold: 0
Anyone know of hwidspoofer.com? Who is the seller?
Old 11/01/2020, 12:38   #17

anyone knows if is legit?
Old 11/01/2020, 13:45   #18

Xerus is legit but slots are always full. how is Random Heroes not listed here? Surpasses all of the listed chairs above. Lavi is constantly detected. 8.5/10 for RandomHeroes. I only am rating it lower than a 10 because it's pricey.
Old 11/01/2020, 16:21   #19

The Black Market: 131/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by riflegod9 View Post
Xerus is legit but slots are always full. how is Random Heroes not listed here? Surpasses all of the listed chairs above. Lavi is constantly detected. 8.5/10 for RandomHeroes. I only am rating it lower than a 10 because it's pricey.
DUDE STOP ADVERTISING YOUR *** **** GARBAGE!

THIS THREAD IS OUTDATED AND WON'T BE UPDATED ANYMORE STOP POSTING YOUR GARBAGE CHEATS ON HERE THAT ARE PROBABLY A SCAM.
Old 11/01/2020, 21:48   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimbus2000² View Post
Yeah I sadly can't test that since I only get a day key or so I can only provide the info if the cheat is legit or a scam :/
Not to be rude, but what's the point if we can't hold p2c accountable and a 1 day trial isn't going to help much. Almost 90% of these cheats posted on this forum are lying. All these people saying "undetected", yet customers get banned every 4-7 days.

We need something that true logs when a cheat is and was last detected.
Old 11/01/2020, 21:49   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by My700Twitch View Post
Not to be rude, but what's the point if we can't hold p2c accountable. Almost 90% of these cheats posted on this forum are lying. All these people saying "undetected", yet customers get banned every 4-7 days.

We need something that true logs when a cheat is and was last detected.
Buddy that has nothing to do with detection, when people aimbot their *** off or get reported 20 times they will automatically get banned..... no public cheat will get you the thing you're looking for.
Old 11/01/2020, 22:04   #22

Quote:
Buddy that has nothing to do with detection, when people aimbot their *** off or get reported 20 times they will automatically get banned..... no public cheat will get you the thing you're looking for.
What? Because people rage? That cause them to get detected???? What a **** excuse if so.

Everyone on your list and has been recently detected besides WR-Cheats and RING-1, which are highly expensive.

Sorry, a provider tell you. "Well people rage with our cheat, so we get detected fast. Is horseshit, especially since all these sellers all having post that say: "Last detected x months ago".

1 day trials to provide legitimacy. ROFL
Old 11/01/2020, 22:05   #23

Quote:
What? Because people rage? That cause them to get detected???? What a shit excuse if so.

Everyone on your list and has been recently detected besides WR-Cheats and RING-1, which are highly expensive. Sorry, a provider tell you. "Well people rage with our cheat, so we get detected fast. Is horseshit, and then you should indicate you're Undetected.
Can you guys start using your god damn eyes? CHECK THE DATE WHEN THIS THREAD WAS CREATED AND WHEN THE CHEATS WERE TESTED AND NOW TAKE A LOOK AT OUR CURRENT DATE.

Quote:
What? Because people rage? That cause them to get detected???? What a shit excuse if so.

Everyone on your list and has been recently detected besides WR-Cheats and RING-1, which are highly expensive. Sorry, a provider tell you. "Well people rage with our cheat, so we get detected fast. Is horseshit, especially since all post last detected "x months ago".

1 day trials to provide legitimacy. ROFL
Dude are you mental? I didn't test a cheat 1 year, a cheat can get detected anytime stop crying in my thread. This thread is to check if a cheat exists and not if a cheat keeps your damn account secure for lifetime.
Old 11/01/2020, 22:11   #24

Quote:
This thread is to check if a cheat exists and not if a cheat keeps your **** account secure for lifetime.
Rodger. Useless thread.
Closed Thread