Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 06:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Truth On Rust Glory

Discussion on The Truth On Rust Glory within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation The Truth On Rust Glory

Hello, I've had Rust Glory for around five months now. When I first bought the cheat it was slightly detected, (Lasted around 8-12 hours max). I used to vouch for Glory because it was an amazing cheat, it was easily the best rage cheat out there but the developers stopped caring. Glory used to have around four or five developers I believe, They dropped out of the project so that leaves the last developer alone. Dankest, he is a great developer but he is awfully lazy. If Dankest wanted to fix the cheat he could, I've been told for the past four months that the cheat will be undetected "Soon" and its came to the point where you can't even play Rust over an hour without getting banned. There is [B]MANY[B] problems with Glory, Dankest never informs us anything about the cheat; I personally wanted to wait before typing this because I was hoping there would be a change in Glory, but our hopes are all giving up. Glory used to be a dumb private cheat, But oddly right when it seems to have gotten detected it went crazy public? People are now paying over 200 dollars for invites to a detected cheat because the reseller (Biz) Is leading them on. We are told the cheat will be UD Soon, We believe the words he says because Rust Glory has been around since the start, They've cracked the server encryption that allows us to connect through and use the cheat. The developers of Rust Glory we're truly amazing until they stopped caring and it was just nobody left besides Dankest. We're told our subscriptions are "Frozen" and we are CONSTANTLY told the developer is having "Hardware Issues" with his computer, if this was true with all the money Dankest and Biz are making off of Glory he could easily buy a new computer at least until the time his "Hardware Issues" was happening, But if you we're to ask me I think it's kinda odd you're having computer problems for over a month and yourself being the only developer of Glory, Why wouldn't you replace your computer whilst attempting to fix the one that has "Issues". Over the past month, the Discord has grown over 15+ People, all people who paid at least 200 for there invites. That alone is 3,000. If Dankest wanted to fix the cheat he would, Even if Dankest couldn't code a bypass by himself he has many connections where he could easily buy one off of.
Cutting it short, Rust Glory is a money grab. Don't waste your time nor money. This is just like what happened to AimKit, the main developer left and the cheat went to shit. The team of developers left Glory, leaving just Dankest and I believe we all see where its at now.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/15/2019, 14:16   #2

Can vouch for this statement.
Was in RG early on when there was active devs and ****, and now it seems like it's just biz. Kind of like how Aimkit went down.
RIP Rustglory.
Old 01/15/2019, 21:40   #3

++ Can AGREE
Old 01/15/2019, 22:25   #4

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustGloryUser View Post
This is just like what happened to AimKit, the main developer left and the cheat went to ****.
Wish I could meet this "main developer", sounds like a cool guy.

Anyway kiddos stay tuned, about to dropped a MASSIVE new platform,many cheatz and what I dub, "the ultimate spoofer", that'll support hwid spoofin for eac, be, riot, and more.
Old 01/15/2019, 23:04   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimkit View Post

Anyway kiddos stay tuned, about to dropped a MASSIVE new platform,many cheatz and what I dub, "the ultimate spoofer", that'll support hwid spoofin for eac, be, riot, and more.
Right...............
Old 01/15/2019, 23:48   #6

Talking

Quote:

I was abandoned and never invited back.
Old 01/16/2019, 06:14   #7

Quote:

is this the same one that you were going to release 2 months ago? or the one that would "10000%" be out before christmas? or the one you swore would be out before new year? or the one you've been promising "tomorrow" for 2 years lmao.

i think you know the main developer pretty well, you seem HELLA salty over it my man. especially since literally every single thing you ever said has been publicly debunked, even your trademark "creepy hands" bit. who woulda thunk it, turns out YOU were the one with the weird ass hands. is there anything original or honest about you or is this just what you do? i think even your most loyal brainwashed followers have begun to notice

anyway keep pastin my man, can't wait to see your "ultimate spoofer" get released in 2049 and fail right out of the box just like all the other pasted scam products you peddle. oh and just to make the salt burn a bit, you probably already know and are desperately trying to not acknowledge it but i want to publicly confirm that it took thug less than one day to integrate his hypervisor and update all his stuff and not only has it been undetected but he doesn't even sell it he shares it to people he likes for free. and i'm sure you know this too, but comparing your paste to his work is like comparing walmart to versace. best cheat i have ever used and it is not even close. how bout them apples boy.
Old 01/16/2019, 07:04   #8

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustGloryUser View Post
Hello, I've had Rust Glory for around five months now. When I first bought the cheat it was slightly detected, (Lasted around 8-12 hours max). I used to vouch for Glory because it was an amazing cheat, it was easily the best rage cheat out there but the developers stopped caring. Glory used to have around four or five developers I believe, They dropped out of the project so that leaves the last developer alone. Dankest, he is a great developer but he is awfully lazy. If Dankest wanted to fix the cheat he could, I've been told for the past four months that the cheat will be undetected "Soon" and its came to the point where you can't even play Rust over an hour without getting banned. There is [B]MANY[B] problems with Glory, Dankest never informs us anything about the cheat; I personally wanted to wait before typing this because I was hoping there would be a change in Glory, but our hopes are all giving up. Glory used to be a dumb private cheat, But oddly right when it seems to have gotten detected it went crazy public? People are now paying over 200 dollars for invites to a detected cheat because the reseller (Biz) Is leading them on. We are told the cheat will be UD Soon, We believe the words he says because Rust Glory has been around since the start, They've cracked the server encryption that allows us to connect through and use the cheat. The developers of Rust Glory we're truly amazing until they stopped caring and it was just nobody left besides Dankest. We're told our subscriptions are "Frozen" and we are CONSTANTLY told the developer is having "Hardware Issues" with his computer, if this was true with all the money Dankest and Biz are making off of Glory he could easily buy a new computer at least until the time his "Hardware Issues" was happening, But if you we're to ask me I think it's kinda odd you're having computer problems for over a month and yourself being the only developer of Glory, Why wouldn't you replace your computer whilst attempting to fix the one that has "Issues". Over the past month, the Discord has grown over 15+ People, all people who paid at least 200 for there invites. That alone is 3,000. If Dankest wanted to fix the cheat he would, Even if Dankest couldn't code a bypass by himself he has many connections where he could easily buy one off of.
Cutting it short, Rust Glory is a money grab. Don't waste your time nor money. This is just like what happened to AimKit, the main developer left and the cheat went to shit. The team of developers left Glory, leaving just Dankest and I believe we all see where its at now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by milli_ View Post
is this the same one that you were going to release 2 months ago? or the one that would "10000%" be out before christmas? or the one you swore would be out before new year? or the one you've been promising "tomorrow" for 2 years lmao.

i think you know the main developer pretty well, you seem HELLA salty over it my man. especially since literally every single thing you ever said has been publicly debunked, even your trademark "creepy hands" bit. who woulda thunk it, turns out YOU were the one with the weird ass hands. is there anything original or honest about you or is this just what you do? i think even your most loyal brainwashed followers have begun to notice

anyway keep pastin my man, can't wait to see your "ultimate spoofer" get released in 2049 and fail right out of the box just like all the other pasted scam products you peddle. oh and just to make the salt burn a bit, you probably already know and are desperately trying to not acknowledge it but i want to publicly confirm that it took thug less than one day to integrate his hypervisor and update all his stuff and not only has it been undetected but he doesn't even sell it he shares it to people he likes for free. and i'm sure you know this too, but comparing your paste to his work is like comparing walmart to versace. best cheat i have ever used and it is not even close. how bout them apples boy.

Lol good, maybe you'll stop crying about me, along with the other 20 peasants I banned within last few months.
Old 01/16/2019, 09:22   #9

i think you're confused. people are not crying about you, they are hysterically laughing at you. you got clapped so hard that you're not even trying to hide it anymore lmao, just burying your head in the sand and hoping that everyone goes away so you can resume your scam uninterrupted. it won't happen though, even with your new malware riddled trash, if it ever even comes out. you have ****** off way too many people, most of your current customers hate you and are leaking constantly, and are not going to stop until you run off crying. pretty ****** situation huh? with every customer you kick you ruin your reputation further (as if it can even get any lower though), and with each person you try to scam invite you run the risk of inviting another leaker/dumper/eac to destroy your paste even further.
Old 01/16/2019, 10:02   #10

elite*gold: 4
Release tomorrow after familly day
Old 01/16/2019, 13:43   #11

elite*gold: 121
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Old 01/16/2019, 17:19   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by milli_ View Post
i think you're confused. people are not crying about you, they are hysterically laughing at you. you got clapped so hard that you're not even trying to hide it anymore lmao, just burying your head in the sand and hoping that everyone goes away so you can resume your scam uninterrupted. it won't happen though, even with your new malware riddled trash, if it ever even comes out. you have pissed off way too many people, most of your current customers hate you and are leaking constantly, and are not going to stop until you run off crying. pretty shitty situation huh? with every customer you kick you ruin your reputation further (as if it can even get any lower though), and with each person you try to scam invite you run the risk of inviting another leaker/dumper/eac to destroy your paste even further.
lol no, I got it right, you hardcore crying, look at you, year later, still

you trolls so salty you even posting leaked pictures of my dinner....

lol, everyone finds it amusing, even made an example out of Snn recently, about how he used AK Mini(UD for 4-6 months straight), and played over 240 hours+ with it, countless with main, and how hurt he was when he got caught leaking. now he out there making videos on how "shit" AK is and how amazing RG is, LOL kid, what happened?? Why we in this thread rn? Thought RG was "amazing" haha! too much funny. Anyway I stopped wasting energy on the banned because they don't matter at all, not even a little bit, and never have. In-fact, since you're so confused, let me help you out, and let you in on a little secret(don't tell anyone). but this delayed release? missed deadlines, etc...they're all on purpose, all calculated. I've done the same thing for 1.0, 2.0, and Mini, and And I'll do it for 4.0 too you see it's way too effective, kids like you are too dumb, you make it too ez, and it's too awesome for me not to.

Ak has about 20 less leakers/trolls within last few months, and i'm couldn't be happier. Actually i'm even more excited about the new 3.0 platform!!! is truly a work of art, next level stuff, much proud. And while my users are gaming hard with multiple cheatz, you'll still be out there sad, mad, and salty, because you not in AK anymore.

But don't worry little buddies, i'm a forgiving dev, maybe one day i'll let you back in.

haha, anyway gonna bow out this thread, enjoy your rg guyz!
Old 01/16/2019, 19:04   #13

elite*gold: 121
Dont come here telling i leaked anything u ****... I never leaked anything and was banned solely because u THOUGHT i was leaking, no proof whatsoever u didnt even have the ***** to talk to me 1 on 1 about it..
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2019, 15:49   #14

elite*gold: 6
All this nonsense just makes me thing hypercheats is the best provider, atleast you can play for 24 hours until you get banned XD
Old 01/17/2019, 21:15   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nou4r View Post
All this nonsense just makes me thing hypercheats is the best provider, atleast you can play for 24 hours until you get banned XD
One of the most retarded things I've heard :thonk:

Tags
rust cheat, rust glory, rustglory