Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 18:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

kware.pw scam or not?

Discussion on kware.pw scam or not? within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/21/2019, 06:14   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwarepw View Post
Literally 90% of cheat devs think you’re retarded
100%
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2019, 06:26   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiquen View Post
100%
110%
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2019, 08:05   #48

"I honestly can't find a single person who doesn't mock you, and gives any compliments at all for your paste. (that's-pretty-bad)."

actual quote from greentea lmao
Old 02/21/2019, 12:25   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimkit View Post
kware is a big scam written by a 15 year old pleb named "mr.freaky"...I actually had to deny him from Aimkit long time ago because even back then he was too autistic for me to accept. He also rebranded recently after getting dumped and expose for being the skid that he is. The new scam brand is "cerberus". So if you give this little **** stain your money, prepare not only to be scammed like his previous "customers" but also count on a nice rat for you as well, since he's good friends with creepy handz. I can tell you he also works closely with AC companies, as I caught him making a detailed game hacking post on reddit in the past. He also leaked cs:go source that a user called anonymous was foolish enough to share with him. This kid is bad all around, remember you've been warned.
Lmao shut the **** up GreenTea Aimkit is a scam ur cheat has been undetected once for a week shut up ******

Everyone in your cheat legit complains how ******* dog **** it is don't go make up bullshit saying 'kware is a scam' when you literally scam people yourself you 'little **** stain'.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2019, 12:33   #50

120%
Old 02/21/2019, 12:36   #51

Add me on discord xyz#0420 GreenTea I will get you in a call with Freaky and myself.
Old 02/22/2019, 00:33   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by AimkitOG View Post
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE
PHOOOOOOOOOOOTOSHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

y dont u give me proof
ur just liein until u can show proof
what i say is true and what you say is fake
bcuz im a pro dev and ur a little skid who cant code
billions of ppl rely on my products every day
show proof ur code isnt copypate

btw greentea who is aimkit rats his ppl
he puts darkcomet on their pc and looks at their stuff
and he also takes theri discord tokens but he says in tos that he wont
if u show him proof he says photoshop lol

ligmadick u *****
ikr a 15 year old kid codes better then a 17 year old paster. and is honest about it as well.
Old 02/22/2019, 00:37   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by thugs shiba doge View Post
ikr a 15 year old kid codes better then a 17 year old paster. and is honest about it as well.
Greentea is at least 32 years old if he’s been living away from his parents for 14 years
Old 02/22/2019, 23:20   #54

kware is not a scam I have had it for a while and it works ok just dtc so you can play for 15-24 hours some accounts have lasted 3 days because they are working on a bigger project well worth applying though
Old 02/23/2019, 03:31   #55

Still no reply @hit???
Old 02/23/2019, 13:46   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyzGOD View Post
Lmao shut the **** up GreenTea Aimkit is a scam ur cheat has been undetected once for a week shut up ******

Everyone in your cheat legit complains how ******* dog **** it is don't go make up bullshit saying 'kware is a scam' when you literally scam people yourself you 'little **** stain'.
You are not allowed to say anything, you have been sucking freaky his **** the whole time. Little **** with no opinion
Old 02/23/2019, 23:13   #57

elite*gold: 4
Quote:
O RLY?

240 hours with a detected cheat? lol no. Also he played over 350 game hours.
inspect element

low dogo
Old 02/23/2019, 23:17   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snnnn View Post
inspect element

low dogo
you're saying I fake that screenshot?
Old 02/23/2019, 23:59   #59

Quote:
of course u did just like u fake everything else u racist scamming weeb. there is not a single micron of truth or integrity inside u. the lowest life form possible. u are a bacteria. ur cheat is pasted piece of **** that has never been undetected despite u accepting payments for it for years. u treat ur customers like **** and ignore them or threaten to ban them when they ask u questions after u make them take days off from school/work for one of ur "guaranteed" release dates that never comes. u hype them up and then spend the entire day playing league instead of working, then when u decide to work u are just pasting other ppls **** u ****** ebola. remember when u promised release before christmas LMAO. it's about to be march and the only thing u have done is RAT ~10 ppl with ur fake hwid locker. meanwhile u talk about morals and religion and karma and all this other stupid nonsense while literally being a living breathing **** who leeches everything he has from women and children. like i said, a bacteria. there is nothing positive about u. just a jealous vindictive racist cheating stealing scamming toxic ebola. ur girl must be a fat hopeless animal nobody else would be able to tolerate u.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/24/2019, 00:00   #60

Quote:
Your cheat is *** be quiet
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread