Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 18:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

kware.pw scam or not?

Discussion on kware.pw scam or not? within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/21/2019, 03:35   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimkit View Post
So once again, facts.

Mini was UD 4-6 months straight
AK spoofer ud most of 3 years
AK main ud off and on
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE
lies all lies dis guy iz just salty bcuz he jsut makes stuff up lol

Quote:
O RLY?

240 hours with a detected cheat? lol no. Also he played over 350 game hours.
my gawd can U PLZ stahp posting photoshopd pics its rly embarasing 4u
every1 knows that snn iz ur mom alias so go suk her tiddyz

Quote:
Maybe now you'll understand why I removed his admin and got rid of him. I'm a pretty nice guy
100% wrong, ur a shit skid ligmadick middle aged racist manboi
i culd fart a hack thats bettr than urs lol
also u kicked out thug bcuz he posted ur voice and ur all like waaaaahhh erry1 knows i sound like gandulf from lotr, but only if he was dropped on his head as a baby

sugma

Quote:
my new spoofer I actually spent time on, wrote it from scratch, did lot of reversing, and testing, and it's absolutely AWESOME
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE
post proof u salty bitch
ur just salty bcuz u cant make a hack
so ur like oooh ooooh im so guuuuuud at haaaaacks
but u have no proof bcuz u havent released a workin UD hack yet lol
u never will bcuz u suck
and ur gf totally bangin anotha dude bcuz u hella suk

Old 02/21/2019, 03:41   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimkit
lol don't need to send, i'll show them, who cares ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and if you like i'll voice chat with your parents and tell them what their son been doing on the internet this past year. You forget, my users are your e-friends, they know about every scam, and every evil, wicked deed you've been up to. If cops want to speak with me i'll be happy to relay that as well.
yeah im sure my parents will take u seriously or even entertain u after all the stuff they saw you say. good luck LMAO. at least u stopped denying u are a racist. idc what u say to anyone, nobody takes u seriously u are a walking meme. you can say whatever you want, i'll just stick to the factz. if its this bad on the internet i cant even imagine irl. im going to show them the real you good luck ever getting a job interview after u are on the news as a white supremacist who bullies children. u just wait, i will find it and i will show everyone.

pls stop talking about evil and morals and all that **** like holy **** u are literally a slime. "im not racist" yet was literally making fun of mexicans less than 24 hrs ago i hope you ****** get ebola ur girl must be imaginary or the most fat hideous creature on the planet to be with u i bet her nose is bigger than ur paste
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2019, 03:43   #33

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by AimkitOG View Post
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE
lies all lies dis guy iz just salty bcuz he jsut makes stuff up lol

my gawd can U PLZ stahp posting photoshopd pics its rly embarasing 4u
every1 knows that snn iz ur mom alias so go suk her tiddyz

photoshopd pics? LOL wut? also that last gif is hilarious. see THIS is why I interact with you skids, finally you post something funny. Go talk to greentre, that guys memes were awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milli_ View Post
yeah im sure my parents will take u seriously or even entertain u after all the stuff they saw you say. good luck LMAO. at least u stopped denying u are a racist. idc what u say to anyone, nobody takes u seriously u are a walking meme. you can say whatever you want, i'll just stick to the factz. if its this bad on the internet i cant even imagine irl. im going to show them the real you good luck ever getting a job interview after u are on the news as a white supremacist who bullies children. u just wait, i will find it and i will show everyone.

pls stop talking about evil and morals and all that shit like holy fuck u are literally a slime. "im not racist" yet was literally making fun of mexicans less than 24 hrs ago i hope you fuckin get ebola ur girl must be imaginary or the most fat hideous creature on the planet to be with u i bet her nose is bigger than ur paste
lol i'm not a racist? how many times did I mute or kick someone for posting racist stuff? And the comment about your mexican family was a meme off what that kid said to you on voice chat...surely you remember that? And you ain't gonna get a rise out of me, you don't understand, i'm here purely for the entertainment, I couldn't care less what you say lol. what I said about kware accurate tho.
Old 02/21/2019, 03:49   #34

Quote:
lol i'm not a racist? how many times did I mute or kick someone for posting racist stuff? And the comment about your mexican family was a meme off what that kid said to you on voice chat...surely you remember that? And you ain't gonna get a rise out of me, you don't understand, i'm here purely for the entertainment, I couldn't care less what you say lol. what I said about kware accurate tho.
im not a racist because the racist thing i angrily said to you was said before so it's not racist anymore

nice logic ******

ya cheat sucks harder than ya girl dyson vac-u-suck with hurricane technology
Old 02/21/2019, 03:53   #35

Talking

Quote:
im not a racist because the racist thing i angrily said to you was said before so it's not racist anymore

nice logic ******
lol angrily said? wut? post the full msg skid. Here i'll do it for you

Quote:
I don't rat you dumb lil ****, carlos right? how's you and your 100 mexican family in 1 house doing? Glad your piece of junk amd pc still lets you get online to troll TO DA MAX. And you have no idea about how big AK is, and is about to be, get the tissues ready cause you gonna have a whole lot to cry about.
Old 02/21/2019, 03:54   #36

Quote:
lol angrily said? wut? post the full msg skid. Here i'll do it for you
??????????????????????????????

and the rest of it makes the first part not racist? NICE READING COMPREHENSION ******
Old 02/21/2019, 04:01   #37

Quote:
And the comment about your mexican family was a meme off what that kid said to you on voice chat
hurr durr im not racist i juz make mememes from othr racist pplz lol
ur racist dikcheez and u got caught lol

Quote:
And you ain't gonna get a rise out of me
thats why ur gf be bangin other dicks on da side lol
Old 02/21/2019, 04:04   #38

Quote:
thats why ur gf be bangin other dicks on da side lol
its not her fault she probably needs the extra income to pay for his adult diaperz and all the other stuff she buyz for him LMAO

can u imagine greentea takin his girl out on a date. she probably has to come pick him up and then he takes her (or she takes him ) to mcdonalds but doesnt let her get a pepsi with her food cuz its too expensive LMAO
Old 02/21/2019, 04:10   #39

Talking

Quote:
hurr durr im not racist i juz make mememes from othr racist pplz lol
ur racist dikcheez and u got caught lol
lol i'm not racist, actually the irony here is i'm pretty sure i've had to mute 99% of you trolls in the past for posting the n word, Jewish hate, etc...in my chat servers. *Actual racist content. My dm to Carlos was a reference to a kid Carlos tried to scam on voice chat, and the kid mentioned he could hear his entire family in the background. I forget the exact way he worded it, but it was absolutely hilarious (I got logs somewhere), and even this cry baby Carlos was laughing at it.

lol yall getting pretty pathetic
1)post lies on the internets
2)(no one believes you, cause you lying) so post more lies
3) still no success, so I know, post fake screenshots! (that doesn't work)
4) play victim, ya this will get him!

after that fails time for you to make some fake ak videoz!! gl
Old 02/21/2019, 04:13   #40

Quote:
~autism~
actually everyone believes us because 200 people do not coordinate the same lie, and even if they are dumb and dont believe us all they have to do is read on of ur 300 iq responses to anything and they realize u are an inbred

u dont get a free pass to repeat **** just because someone already said it, ******. u ARE a racist. u got caught being a racist just like u got caught pasting, RATing, and all the other autistic **** u do in ur basement that u cant even afford so ur fat girlfriend and disappointed parents have to pay for u. i actually feel bad for your parents. imagine ur legacy being a retarded ******* **** who at 30+ yrs old spends all his time eating cheetos and playing league of legends in a musty basement in between sessions of terrorizing and scamming children

"nobody believes u"
> 200 ppl making fun of him
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2019, 04:17   #41

Talking

Quote:
actually everyone believes us because 200 people do not coordinate the same lie, and even if they are dumb and dont believe us all they have to do is read on of ur 300 iq responses to anything and they realize u are an inbred
lol 200, you wish. More around 40 or so, since that's how many i've had to ban for leaking. Had I charged more since the beginning and had age requirement, all you scamming peons would have been avoided. But now you're rg's problem, or whatever provider is foolish enough to let you in. Kware sounds like a good fit! signup RN.
Old 02/21/2019, 04:21   #42

Quote:
lol 200, you wish. More around 40 or so, since that's how many i've had to ban for leaking. Had I charged more since the beginning and had age requirement, all you scamming peons would have been avoided. But now you're rg's problem, or whatever provider is foolish enough to let you in. Kware sounds like a good fit! signup RN.
why would i join kware when im already in memekit and waiting for 2049 release so i can leak it to eac? my spyz are waitin boi, i gave u one for free yesterday cuz i got so many idk what to do with them

ur so trash ill make u a deal

when u finally release in 2082 for every 15 minutes u manage to stay undetected ill give u the name of a leaker for free
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2019, 04:26   #43

Thumbs up

Quote:

u dont get a free pass to repeat **** just because someone already said it, ******. u ARE a racist. u got caught being a racist just like u got caught pasting, RATing, and all the other autistic **** u do in ur basement that u cant even afford so ur fat girlfriend and disappointed parents have to pay for u. i actually feel bad for your parents. imagine ur legacy being a retarded ******* **** who at 30+ yrs old spends all his time eating cheetos and playing league of legends in a musty basement in between sessions of terrorizing and scamming children

"nobody believes u"
> 200 ppl making fun of him
1)cheetos are good
2)league of legends *can be fun
3)rest of it just typical non-sense

anyway kid, you want my advice? stop scamming people, seriously, everyone who knows you, or has heard of you, knows you can't be trusted. You're probably 1 of the worst scammers i've had as a user outside of uh, german export...that's pretty bad. And if there are any cheat authors/sellers etc... reading this, believe me when I tell you, if you let this kid in, it's gonna be bad news. Anyway I got some gamin to get back to, AK #1!
Old 02/21/2019, 04:31   #44

AiMkIt iS dA BeSt MaH GuRL sAiD sO WhIlE ShE WaZ ChaNgIn mAh DiaPeR aNd PaYin MaH BiLLz
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/21/2019, 04:33   #45

Quote:
1)cheetos are good
2)league of legends *can be fun
3)rest of it just typical non-sense

anyway kid, you want my advice? stop scamming people, seriously, everyone who knows you, or has heard of you, knows you can't be trusted. You're probably 1 of the worst scammers i've had as a user outside of uh, german export...that's pretty bad. And if there are any cheat authors/sellers etc... reading this, believe me when I tell you, if you let this kid in, it's gonna be bad news. Anyway I got some gamin to get back to, AK #1!
Literally 90% of cheat devs think you’re retarded
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread