Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

closed

Discussion on closed within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/27/2022, 16:23   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
ec has a built in spoofer though iv been using ec for about a year only been vac banned once
Old 08/28/2022, 03:32   #17

elite*gold: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by alahsas View Post
From my experience golden gun is good...
But on the other hand, it is very expensive and depends entirely on evilcheat in its work
You can't use it without evilcheat
On the other hand, the time is calculated on you from both sides as long as evilcheat is not working or detected. And the subscription time is calculated from goldengun, so if you look at a picture more clearly, you pay a subscription of $ 84 + $ 50 without spoofer and now the top is to replace all computer parts because my device was automatically detected when registering any new account

We advise everyone if you want to subscribe to goldengun, so think about it

EC's emulation serves as the spoofer, your system was not detected in any way if you followed the steps that were provided. We clearly state that EC is required until we finish our bypass, any downtime incurred by EC we compensate as do they.

The price is very reasonable for what you are getting & I'm almost certain that EC lowered there pricing drastically as-well, so your getting the best of the best for honestly quite cheap.

Please contact us through our discord or our forums so that we can verify that you are a customer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke19911321 View Post
ec has a built in spoofer though iv been using ec for about a year only been vac banned once
Exactly, EC uses there emulation as there "spoofer" and it works very well for many situations.
Old 09/11/2022, 10:39   #18 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 1033
I rarely write reviews, but I couldn't help myself here...
In my opinion, GoldenGun is a top cheat that really offers everything and it gets better and better every day.
The developers & support team cares about its customers and are always willing to help you and implement your suggestion regarding the cheat.
I wish you great success and hope you continue your activities for a long time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2022, 20:22   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 11
If anyone needs a mem-solutions subscription so they can use golden gun shoot me a pm
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2022, 22:10   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Golgengun

Really good cheat would recommend to buy it. Has amazing aimbot features and visuals
Old 09/19/2022, 01:51   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is this the real GG? I though GG was shut down...
Old 09/19/2022, 03:42   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by S4v463 View Post
Is this the real GG? I though GG was shut down...
Yes this is the real Golden Gun, production of all Activision products was ceased.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/05/2022, 04:19   #23 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Talking Best Cheat

i used this cheat once and it was one of the best rust chairs i have personally ever used, its very feature rich and has little to no bugs. 9.5/10 def would recommend.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/17/2022, 02:01   #24 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+rep

Lifetime customer, Bought lifetime after realizing the absolute steal it is for the support and quality you get and so, I come with a review that covers every aspect of this beautiful community :

-**Staff & Support : 10/10**
One of the most significant selling points for me that made me purchase was the down-to-earth moderation team that made the purchasing and setup procedure a walk in the park; the staff is amicable, and so is Semtex & terry, their occasional pop-ups in support tickets and chat shows how much they care and cater to the community.
-**The Cheeto Itself: 11/10**
As someone that cheated in almost any multiplayer game you could think of, I can confidently say that the only game I couldn't enjoy without cheats was rust; the thrill of absolutely constantly destroying teams and bases effortlessly with this cheat creates an addiction and dependence to the software, It now became a weekly routine for me: Hop on rust, Load the cheat, Get into a server with friends, I'm in charge of pcp and nav ( indirectly ), we hunt down people and show off our toxicity as much as possible, enjoy hearing their rage and frustration, steal their loot, build an amazing base, and eventually, turn off the game.
It's that simple, I'm not an hardcore rust gamer, but I managed to match the performance of people with thousands of hours on this game without even getting out of my comfortable laidback position.

**Final Conclusion: 10/10**
Buy the cheat, seriously.
If you're still hesitant after reading this long-*** review, cheating might not be for you, but if you're an avid cheater, what're you waiting for?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2022, 03:06   #25 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Good Cheat

Been using for a decent amount of time and I can say planthack has the best exploits. It beats private cheats.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2022, 03:32   #26 Trade Status: Verified(?)

The absolute best public cheat on the market. Staff is amazing and always respond within 30 minutes in my experience. They are super helpful and are willing to go out of their way to help you no matter what. They always fix issues asap and provide the best rage features and hvh features for a fraction of the cost compared to other providers. Don't think, just buy.

+rep
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2022, 04:29   #27 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Smile PlantHack

Plant hack is probably the best and reliable cheat out right now. The prices are unmatched and the features you get for it are insane. You will win pretty much every hvh you encounter and can always rely on it. All around a W cheat for the price and the amazing features! Def recommend checking out and buying.

+rep
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2022, 12:58   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 74
Title highkey misleading, as you need to pay for another subscription to use this on the normal servers. Title states 50 USD, but you need another 70$ subscription to use this..
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2022, 04:31   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibo2700 View Post
Title highkey misleading, as you need to pay for another subscription to use this on the normal servers. Title states 50 USD, but you need another 70$ subscription to use this..
Thank you for your concern. However to use our product the price is $50.
Old 10/26/2022, 08:38   #30 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 11
-rep Very bad cheat, pasted and there's proof they bought most of their features from better coders and even bought their source and have not had a bypass for 3 months about and WILL NOT have one ever cause they don't know what they are doing!

(THEY DEADASS DONT HAVE A BYPASS LOL)
Closed Thread

Tags
rust aimbot, rust cheat, rust exploits, rust manipulation