Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

⭐REPORTED.LOL | SPOOFER | RUST | EAC/BE⭐

Discussion on ⭐REPORTED.LOL | SPOOFER | RUST | EAC/BE⭐ within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 02/20/2022, 21:55   #106 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hey, i got completly HWID banned in rust, used spoofer multiple spoofer, not just one. and got banned and banned again.. is that spoofer working ?
Old 02/21/2022, 01:54   #107

elite*gold: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by haack View Post
Hey, i got completly HWID banned in rust, used spoofer multiple spoofer, not just one. and got banned and banned again.. is that spoofer working ?
Information about our status can be found in our announcement channel on telegram or by visiting our statuspage.
Old 02/24/2022, 16:30   #108 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

W11 is it supported?
Old 02/25/2022, 07:39   #109 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

does it work for fortnite and will the cleaner clear the traces

Old 02/26/2022, 08:54   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chessord9 View Post
If you had taken your time to actually read our thread you'd see that fortnite isn't listed in our list of supported games.
Old 03/05/2022, 18:07   #111 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Doesn't work for Rust, every update he has put out since December and claimed it to be working has got everyone repeatedly banned.

The status page is also a lie, he removes previous downtime/detections and claims it works when it does not.
Old 03/05/2022, 19:37   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoskins1994 View Post
Doesn't work for Rust, every update he has put out since December and claimed it to be working has got everyone repeatedly banned.

The status page is also a lie, he removes previous downtime/detections and claims it works when it does not.
It's disappointing to see some people lack the ability to see anything beyong themselves. You were given the choice to either take part and be a beta-tester for our experimental version or to freeze your account for the time being. You requested to be a beta-tester and were given the opportunity to do so.

Some people seem to forget that a beta-test comes with with certain aspects and issues of its own, even though you were given clear written warning that a beta-test may come with bsods, bugs or even bans. That's why its labeled as a beta/experimental build in the first place.

We at REPORTED are known for our transparency, we do not cheat our clients in any way, unlike so many others. If you don't like our service because you got banned due to a system incompatibility between your hardware and our software while using using our experimental build, then so be it. That's your loss, not ours.

Our status-page is listed as undetected because we have a new experimental build that you've not been apart of which has proven it self to solve any previous issues. Any client of ours can request access to this build at any time through telegram (even you). The only reason its not public yet is because we're adding support for Education, Home and Enterprise as well.

We try to keep our announcement channel on telegram updated with the latest information at all times and i would recommend subscribing to that channel as it will reflect a much more accurate picture of our current status than the external status-page.

Sadly we cant please everyone, even if they're given world class support through the entire process.
We're available through our telegram support 24/7 for anyone who needs us.

Have a good weekend

Quote:
Rust(EasyAntiCheat) experimental/beta build is now available.
Access must be requested through support.

Changes:
- New way of spoofing different types of identifiers.
- BSOD issues should be reduced to a mininum.
- Time tested in game: 12 days.

This is just a pre-release/hotfix before the real public release will see the light of day sometime later next week. Let us know through support (https://t.me/+Xo8ToEbvF1RiZjI0) and we'll upgrade your account with access to the EAC beta-build.

Requirements:
- Windows 10 Professional (1903 to 21H2)
Old 03/05/2022, 20:02   #113 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceMachine View Post
It's disappointing to see some people lack the ability to see anything beyong themselves. You were given the choice to either take part and be a beta-tester for our experimental version or to freeze your account for the time being. You requested to be a beta-tester and were given the opportunity to do so.

Some people seem to forget that a beta-test comes with with certain aspects and issues of its own, even though you were given clear written warning that a beta-test may come with bsods, bugs or even bans. That's why its labeled as a beta/experimental build in the first place.

We at REPORTED are known for our transparency, we do not cheat our clients in any way, unlike so many others. If you don't like our service because you got banned due to a system incompatibility between your hardware and our software while using using our experimental build, then so be it. That's your loss, not ours.

Our status-page is listed as undetected because we have a new experimental build that you've not been apart of which has proven it self to solve any previous issues. Any client of ours can request access to this build at any time through telegram (even you). The only reason its not public yet is because we're adding support for Education, Home and Enterprise as well.

We try to keep our announcement channel on telegram updated with the latest information at all times and i would recommend subscribing to that channel as it will reflect a much more accurate picture of our current status than the external status-page.

Sadly we cant please everyone, even if they're given world class support through the entire process.
We're available through our telegram support 24/7 for anyone who needs us.

Have a good weekend
I was using your latest public release not a beta or experimental build, which according to your status page is marked as "operational". You also have your spoofer marked as undetected for Rust on CheatDB.

Why would your public status page be the status of your private experimental build which you've only just started letting people request access to today..
Old 03/05/2022, 20:16   #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoskins1994 View Post
I was using your latest public release not a beta or experimental build, which according to your status page is marked as "operational". You also have your spoofer marked as undetected for Rust on CheatDB.

Why would your public status page be the status of your private experimental build which you've only just started letting people request access to today..
From what I'm seeing here, you were on an older beta release because you requested to be put on our experimental build. I PMed you earlier asked if you wanted me to upgrade you but you were clearly having a bad day and declined so i never bothered with it. Please consider re-reading what i just wrote.
Quote:
We try to keep our announcement channel on telegram updated with the latest information at all times and i would recommend subscribing to that channel as it will reflect a much more accurate picture of our current status than the external status-page does.
Thank you for expressing your opinions, do keep in mind that this is a sales thread, not a place for discussion and you've already given us your opinion. If you'd like to escalate this further we're open for another chat on telegram.
Old 03/05/2022, 20:45   #115 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceMachine View Post
From what I'm seeing here, you were on an older beta release because you requested to be put on our experimental build. I PMed you earlier asked if you wanted me to upgrade you but you were clearly having a bad day and declined so i never bothered with it. Please consider re-reading what i just wrote.

Thank you for expressing your opinions, do keep in mind that this is a sales thread, not a place for discussion and you've already given us your opinion. If you'd like to escalate this further we're open for another chat on telegram.
You are misleading people claiming your product works when it does not, anyone looking to buy a spoofer would check your status page as it's advertised on your post, see it marked as operational, and waste over €45 on a sub only to get banned.

I already told you I'm done wasting money on your spoofer, it hasn't worked for over three months now and I'm posting here to let people know and not get scammed by this overpriced bs.

Let me also mention I was not hwid banned before I started using your spoofer and used it only to avoid a hwid ban. Your spoofer actually got me hwid banned, what a waste of money lmao
Old 03/05/2022, 21:47   #116 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Still selling ? Sellix link seem to not working.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2022, 22:38   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnmax View Post
Hello John, the sellix link should work just fine.
Try a different browser or check your firewall settings if you're having trouble accessing it.
Old 03/05/2022, 22:46   #118 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I just checked on Sellix i get Error 404.

Seems your Store got moved or the Link is broken
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2022, 23:08   #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnmax View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnionofDarkness View Post
I just checked on Sellix i get Error 404.
https://imgur.com/a/MLbe9Hm

Seems your Store got moved or the Link is broken

Interesting, it seems like sellix started using subdomains instead.
The new store should be located at https://reported.sellix.io

Thanks for informing me
Old 03/06/2022, 02:37   #120 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

cant use telegram for some reason, and cant use BTC, is there any other way to buy it?