Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

💎 PEGASUS Script 🤖 AI Auto Detection ☁ Cloud based ✔️ UD since release ⌛ 3 Years

Discussion on 💎 PEGASUS Script 🤖 AI Auto Detection ☁ Cloud based ✔️ UD since release ⌛ 3 Years within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 12/02/2020, 12:51   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by persesvx View Post
Dumbest thing I heard in a long while. Cheating comes with a risk, even the top cheat providers got hit by a ban wave sooner or later nothing you can do about it, it's a cat and mouse game. If you expect to get refunded by your cheat provider because your account got banned you should not buy cheats.

Again, dumbest thing I heard in a long while. So going by your logic every product would only have negative ratings and reviews. Because if it works as expected and you paid for it, no need to leave a positive review/feedback right?
Looking forward to the update, let me know when you have a new discord
Old 12/02/2020, 13:16   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 90
The Black Market: 149/1/2
Added on discord to ask about reselling opportunity
Old 12/07/2020, 10:10   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is it updated ?
Old 02/17/2021, 17:40   #34

elite*gold: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsnake View Post
Is it updated ?
Yes
Old 02/17/2021, 20:20   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Very good job perses, the update of the script works very well, the auto detection is very reactive.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2021, 22:45   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

it took awhile for the update,but this script is cleary the best of elitepvpers not a copy pasted.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/20/2021, 19:01   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 52
Probably the best script circulating the market right now. From what I've seen so far, Perses has a relatively small but decently active community who all vouch for and love the script. I am one of these people. I bought the script about 3-4 days ago and it has been nothing but amazing. It has the smoothest auto-weapon detection I have ever seen. Great job Preses! Thank you for the amazing script.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2021, 17:12   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

this is the best **** u can get right now i pray to lord
dev is a genius put much time in it to guarantee best cases of security and humanization to not get owned you feel me
big probs to this guy
and apologize for that bad english my friends but it came from the deepest point of my heart <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2021, 20:26   #39 Trade Status: Verified(?)

This is an interesting one: Diablo VS this one?
Old 03/03/2021, 22:31   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by persesvx View Post

Buy:
(BTC,ETH,LTC)

If you want to pay with card, just buy a voucher on cryptovoucher.io and dm me on discord

Discord: perses#8123

PayPal Reseller: Aries#2467
+ rep owner is a cool guy and paypal reseller Aries#2467 was fast
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2021, 20:54   #41 Trade Status: Verified(?)

DIABLO VS PERSES

This script is insane. I've used both. Diablo as well as perses.
I can say, Perses is much more stable than Diablo. Diablo has A LOT of bugs.
When you buy it you don't even know if you can run it or if you will have a problem, just like the other 50% of the users. Also, diablo takes a long time to inject. Perses within 3 seconds. Perses auto-detect is extremely good and fast! Diablo's auto-detect doesn't work.. The GUI is super clean of perses! The only missing feature about perses it the crosshair imo. it doesn't have one. Well, this is the reason why you buy a script, the recoil. The recoil is good on both. I like perses recoil a bit more since it has more customization. Diablos recoil is good, but imo perses recoil is better. ALSO, important thing. This developers DOESNT lie about the detection status. It got detected 7 months ago. He is honest about it. Since then It never got detected. So its ud 7+ months now. The problem with Diablo.. they lie about it. The script has been detected (idk when) but they lied about it. they still claim its being ud since realse. ITS NOT TRUE.

Would go with perses to be honest. smaller player pool, better GUI / features. Less features than diablo BUT more customization. Thats important to not get cerbures banned. +rep
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2021, 03:16   #42 Trade Status: Verified(?)

hey i got a question
Old 03/16/2021, 00:14   #43 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Had for about a month now , works very well has auto detect and keybinds for attachment changes which has 0 delay none of my friends even question it since i used to be able to spray 150 and took a 2 year break and recently got a new computer i didnt want to relearn the sprays this made it possible for me to just have to aim :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2021, 01:09   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+rep great auto detection, highly recommend
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2021, 14:20   #45 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

any ban?

Tags
rust no recoil any mouse, rust no recoil script, rust recoil compensator