Can you add me please i need help i bought it Tom16
#2295
My Discord addy is linked in this thread. If you bought you also received an email with an invite to my server where you can open up a support ticket to receive help
I'm gonna buy the lifetime, but will I be able to use it on 2 computers? because my office computer is banned and so is my home computer. can I use it on both when I use the lifetime? or is the lifetime can only be used in 1 computer?
I'm gonna buy the lifetime, but will I be able to use it on 2 computers? because my office computer is banned and so is my home computer. can I use it on both when I use the lifetime? or is the lifetime can only be used in 1 computer?
Hey! Our loader is HWID locked to the PC you activate the key on. Simply to prevent people from sharing our product with friends at no cost.
If you wanna use the spoofer on 2 different PCs then you will need 2 different keys.
VC is the co-admin team of this product and in charge of sales.
All payments are final and non refundable.
RUST HWID SPOOFER / HWID CHANGER
Easily bypass your RUST HWID ban or prevent a HWID ban happening while cheating.
Using our VC Spoofer will cleanup all RUST backend and EAC leftovers,
spoofing your network adapters and change all necessary HWIDs
to make you become a clean, legit looking, white paper.
Spoof and start playing RUST again within minutes!
---
Spoofer is also working in , , , , , , , and more games (links lead to our epvp threads for each game)!
✫ CURRENT STATUS: ✫
Working & Undetected
---
✫ REQUIREMENTS/INFO: ✫
● No Windows reinstall required
● Supported Windows builds: 1803, 1809, 1903, 1909 and 2004
● All CPU brands supported (Intel and AMD)
● Anti virus tools deinstalled/turned off
● We recommend running a VPN (such as TorGuard or AirVPN)
Messaged you on discord.
Bought this a while ago, left a review couple pages back - at the time the spoofer didn't work for me and I had quit Rust after this spoofer got my account banned.
Coming back now a couple months later (same pc, same hardware) and tried to log in the loader and suddenly my lifetime key does not work anymore. Check discord messages so I can test this once again and hopefully leave a positive review after
Messaged you on discord.
Bought this a while ago, left a review couple pages back - at the time the spoofer didn't work for me and I had quit Rust after this spoofer got my account banned.
Coming back now a couple months later (same pc, same hardware) and tried to log in the loader and suddenly my lifetime key does not work anymore. Check discord messages so I can test this once again and hopefully leave a positive review after
Hey. I assume we just spoke on Discord and your issue got fixed. Since I got no open dms anymore or friend requests
The spoofer spoofed all necessary IDs, your network adapters and cleaned up your tracer files which you even proved yourself on your screenshots you sent us in the ticket --> The spoofer couldn't change your drive IDs because you didn't meet the requirements of the spoofer, so one of my mods offered you to change your drive IDs with another tool (again, even though you didn't meet the listed requirements he offered help) --> You refused to use that tool even though the spoofer literally got your whole system spoofed and demanded a refund (for a working product) --> What you don't show on that screenshot is that we refused to refund you, since it was all working and you simply didn't wanna follow the mods advice to use our DriveID changer (for whatever reason?) and then got in an argument insulting our mod --> He banned you for that reason and I find this ban totally justified.
If you wanna f*ck around with other providers even the full service got delivered, then go ahead. But get the f* off my thread with your bs.
Edit: This guy exit scammed his lifetime customers. When his spoofer was detected he made an update but changed the name and said it was a new product and lifetime customers had to buy it again.
To this minute the user still hasn't giving me the option to even refund him.
So I count this as trash talk. It's a little bullsh*t posting it here on epvp like I never replied to him or whatever, just to have me look bad in this thread. But yea, here is the discord conversation:
-
Spoofer is undetected and working, if you meet the requirements and follow the tutorial.
Don't try to bullsh*t me by blaming your detected hacks on my spoofer. Thanks
[Selling] APEX LEGENDS HWID Spoofer / Changer [Easily bypass & avoid HWID bans] 01/27/2024 - Apex Legends Trading - 239 Replies https://i.imgur.com/Big6cMx.gif
https://i.imgur.com/9DCmwZR.gif
https://i.imgur.com/Auklj0F.jpg
All payments are final and non refundable after your key was redeemed.
SHELL - VIP SHOP (CLICK HERE)
https://shellsoftware.net/wp-content/uploads/2020 /04/shell_logo-300x180.png
[Selling] Rainbow Six Siege HWID Spoofer / Changer [Bypass & avoid HWID bans easily] 06/16/2022 - Rainbow Six Siege Trading - 105 Replies https://i.imgur.com/Big6cMx.gif
https://i.imgur.com/9DCmwZR.gif
https://i.imgur.com/Auklj0F.jpg
All payments are final and non refundable after your key was redeemed.
SHELL - VIP SHOP (CLICK HERE)
https://shellsoftware.net/wp-content/uploads/2020 /04/shell_logo-300x180.png
[Selling] PUBG HWID Spoofer / Changer [Easily bypass & avoid HWID bans] 12/30/2021 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading - 19 Replies https://i.imgur.com/Big6cMx.gif
https://i.imgur.com/9DCmwZR.gif
https://i.imgur.com/Auklj0F.jpg
All payments are final and non refundable after your key was redeemed.
SHELL - VIP SHOP (CLICK HERE)
https://shellsoftware.net/wp-content/uploads/2020 /04/shell_logo-300x180.png