Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unfair Game] ✅Undetected✅Rust Cheat❤️Player/Item ESP-Spiderman & Admin Modes🔥MORE🔥

Discussion on [Unfair Game] ✅Undetected✅Rust Cheat❤️Player/Item ESP-Spiderman & Admin Modes🔥MORE🔥 within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 04/19/2019, 02:16   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
buyer beware
bought the 1 day code for rust, was immediately detected on inject, he said it was a "loader bug" and what time would be added to my code, waited ~2 weeks for update, more ban waves and detected whole time. now after 3 days of open testing, he refuses to honor my 1 day code so i can actually use what i paid for. thats called scamming
Old 04/19/2019, 05:51   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

too expensive for lack of features and no spoofer
Old 04/19/2019, 07:12   #33

elite*gold: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoplustw View Post
buyer beware
bought the 1 day code for rust, was immediately detected on inject, he said it was a "loader bug" and what time would be added to my code, waited ~2 weeks for update, more ban waves and detected whole time. now after 3 days of open testing, he refuses to honor my 1 day code so i can actually use what i paid for. thats called scamming
You bought from our reseller not directly from us so we dont have any responsiblty to you but we still gave you support. At least write truths.
You bought a key when its paused and you just bugged your loader and got banned after used in this time and we added extra 24 hours to all keys also there was a test time no one lose time in tests after 3 days ago those tests fnished we pushed an update and unpaused timers. And your key expired after 24 hours. There is peoples bought 1 day and used around 1 week because of those tests and extra added times but you blaming us dont give your all time? I think you want lifetime sub after purchased 1 day?? And if you if you think we didnt give you your all time even we gave more and if you think its detected and you say its called scamming why you just remewed your sun after those talks? Anyway basicly you got more then what you paid so you cant cry son.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pheonixexe View Post
too expensive for lack of features and no spoofer
We are working on add spoofer.
Old 04/19/2019, 09:25   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LASTBANDERAM View Post
You bought from reseller but we still gave you support. At least write truths.
You bought a key when its paused and you just bugged your loader and got banned after used in this time and we added extra 24 hours to all keys also there was a test time no one lose time in tests after 3 days ago those tests fnished we pushed an update and unpaused timers. And your key expired after 24 hours. There is peoples bought 1 day and used around 1 week because of those tests and extra added times but you blaming us dont give your all time? I think you want lifetime sub after purchased 1 day?? And if you if you think we didnt give you your all time even we gave more and if you think its detected and you say its called scamming why you just remewed your sun after those talks? Anyway basicly you got more then what you paid so you cant cry son.

We are working on add spoofer.

I didn’t bug my loader, your loader either bugged or you actually unpaused it yourself that day. So you should compensate for that. You say you added time but thats rediculous because you obviously know my timer started weeks ago.

You did an update and people were banned and detected with 12 hours.
Old 04/19/2019, 10:39   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoplustw View Post
I didn’t bug my loader, your loader either bugged or you actually unpaused it yourself that day. So you should compensate for that. You say you added time but thats rediculous because you obviously know my timer started weeks ago.

You did an update and people were banned and detected with 12 hours.
As we talked in Discord you bought 24 hours and you got 48 hours + tests
In test time we warned a lot of times About we dont guareente any safely and last 3 days there is no ban. And Im saying again Im not state if you find better proveider you can buy from him I dont think you can find better but you can try
Old 04/19/2019, 11:32   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LASTBANDERAM View Post
As we talked in Discord you bought 24 hours and you got 48 hours + tests
In test time we warned a lot of times About we dont guareente any safely and last 3 days there is no ban. And Im saying again Im not state if you find better proveider you can buy from him I dont think you can find better but you can try
If ur saying it’s my fault for buying a detected cheat then that’s a scam.
Old 04/20/2019, 02:25   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I’ve bought multiple keys from here, it’s always a quality product with great support I may add, the owner is very nice and helps out when needed. Very trustworthy and would recommend to buy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/20/2019, 02:28   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+vouch

Aimbot 10 out of ******* 10 this **** is too good i LOVE IT and the support is great

Wallhacks i just wana use it forever these wallhacks are beautiful

And the Dev Said they will add Alot of good stuff in Misc

When there is updates and it takes a bit of time he Pauses the time and Gives us Extra time for taking some time to update

Honestly if ur looking for a good provider check this out u will be happy using it
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/20/2019, 02:34   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

thiccums

+rep Unfair makes a super good rust cheat. played no ban, all their other cheats are good too like fortnite
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/20/2019, 09:20   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 35
I used Apex,Fn,rust they are all very good I do recommend buying (:
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2019, 12:36   #41 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+rep, really awesome cheat with a lot of features, really useful aimbot, can switch between hitboxes and you dont have to look as unlegit as with most other cheats
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/22/2019, 13:08   #42 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So it got detected on release day, they updated it after a few days and it got detected again. Few more days after that they released another "update" and it got detected again. They also don't have a spoofer so you're just gonna keep getting banned over and over within 10 minutes.
Old 04/22/2019, 14:08   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercuryXOXO View Post
So it got detected on release day, they updated it after a few days and it got detected again. Few more days after that they released another "update" and it got detected again. They also don't have a spoofer so you're just gonna keep getting banned over and over within 10 minutes.
If you dont want get ban dont use in test times we are still working on it also I said our spoofer is done with next update spoofer will be added loader and our works are keeping for Rust.

And where you getting this informaton “detected release day”? After release it keeped 1 week no problem after detected issue we tried some methods and after last TEST it was good for 3 days now we are working on it.
Old 04/23/2019, 16:47   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bought a week sub got banned in 4 hours. The cheat worked alright when I used it though(no item esp only player) Guess I should've did more research on detections though.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2019, 18:48   #45 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfair Game View Post
If you dont want get ban dont use in test times we are still working on it also I said our spoofer is done with next update spoofer will be added loader and our works are keeping for Rust.

And where you getting this informaton “detected release day”? After release it keeped 1 week no problem after detected issue we tried some methods and after last TEST it was good for 3 days now we are working on it.
Can you tell me your current status of the hack?
when do you plan to start it again?