Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aimkit Rust Spoofer

Discussion on Aimkit Rust Spoofer within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/28/2019, 18:25   #406 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
why are there no recent vouches, just people asking to buy and saying they never got a response?
Old 08/28/2019, 18:58   #407

Quote:
Originally Posted by pana999 View Post
why are there no recent vouches, just people asking to buy and saying they never got a response?
there are vouches a page or so back, but typically I don't encourage users to leave reviews because the trolls on here just attack them without punishment. Look at the "fake accounts" accusations and all the non sense...or even a few posts up this milli troll, still lying and attacking me for 5+ months straight on here, 0 punishment.
Old 08/29/2019, 16:32   #408 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 365
The Black Market: 110/0/1
Review

2/10 in overall.

Esp - 2/10, pretty laggy, sometimes people disapear , sometimes not.
Aimbot 3/10, no smoothing , pretty laggy.
Lot of features just dont work .

Not gonna waste lot of time making review here .

Also crashes 24/7 , sometimes takes up to 10 times to make cheat work, with everytimr crashing pc, claims other people dont crash, talking to 2 people who uses , one crashes just like me , other guy cant even load in with cheat without crash.

After this recent update was ud for 6 days , now again getting bans .
Spoofer works well.

Ps. Was waiting for update like 6 months , and got couple days to play with no bans but with a lot crashes . In theese 6 months GT was giving us false hopes very many times.

Would not suggest to buy.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/29/2019, 19:22   #409

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudail View Post
Review

2/10 in overall.

Esp - 2/10, pretty laggy, sometimes people disapear , sometimes not.
Aimbot 3/10, no smoothing , pretty laggy.
Lot of features just dont work .

Not gonna waste lot of time making review here .

Also crashes 24/7 , sometimes takes up to 10 times to make cheat work, with everytimr crashing pc, claims other people dont crash, talking to 2 people who uses , one crashes just like me , other guy cant even load in with cheat without crash.

After this recent update was ud for 6 days , now again getting bans .
Spoofer works well.

Ps. Was waiting for update like 6 months , and got couple days to play with no bans but with a lot crashes . In theese 6 months GT was giving us false hopes very many times.

Would not suggest to buy.
lol at this meme of a rating. "waited like 6 months" "nothing works" ya you're definitely a troll, so lap it up, once your times up, no more ak for you.
Old 08/29/2019, 19:27   #410 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimkit View Post
lol at this meme of a rating. "waited like 6 months" "nothing works" ya you're definitely a troll, so lap it up, once your times up, no more ak for you.
Just made sure , noone here is troll at all. Its you who is , why cant you just accept the truth.

Im not trying to be bad to person to you pr anything , i just posted honest review.
And you just instantly meme rating like cmoon.
Old 08/29/2019, 19:35   #411

Quote:
Just made sure , noone here is troll at all. Its you who is , why cant you just accept the truth.

Im not trying to be bad to person to you pr anything , i just posted honest review.
And you just instantly meme rating like cmoon.
that's the biggest meme ever, with your troll buddy immediately thanking it? you're technically in violating of the rules as you just left a "review" a few weeks ago

It doesn't matter anyway. AK going private on the 1st, and once your sub duration is up, you can go use something else. I'll likely be closing slots too. The sooner I get trolls like you gone, the better for everyone. I've said since 1.0 i'm only interested in quality users, that want to have fun and I can't do that with your kind present.
Old 08/29/2019, 19:58   #412 Trade Status: Verified(?)

My review after many months of being in the AK community,
When AK 3.1 released, i was having some issues, but within just a few days, GT was pushing many updates pretty much ironing all these bugs out.
Spoofer is great also, can use standalone and is ez.
Pretty much feature rich.
Tbh i don't even get that much performance loss, like yeah can expect a little fps drop, but its nothing compared to other providers
Price is reasonable too..
buy
Old 08/29/2019, 20:44   #413 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
that's the biggest meme ever, with your troll buddy immediately thanking it? you're technically in violating of the rules as you just left a "review" a few weeks ago

It doesn't matter anyway. AK going private on the 1st, and once your sub duration is up, you can go use something else. I'll likely be closing slots too. The sooner I get trolls like you gone, the better for everyone. I've said since 1.0 i'm only interested in quality users, that want to have fun and I can't do that with your kind present.

As i said , after update was good .

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad009 View Post
My review after many months of being in the AK community,
When AK 3.1 released, i was having some issues, but within just a few days, GT was pushing many updates pretty much ironing all these bugs out.
Spoofer is great also, can use standalone and is ez.
Pretty much feature rich.
Tbh i don't even get that much performance loss, like yeah can expect a little fps drop, but its nothing compared to other providers
Price is reasonable too..
buy
In chat there is guy who complained that u cant run spoofer standalone.

Quote:

You cant have fun with trash cheat lol
Old 08/29/2019, 21:35   #414

Quote:
You cant have fun with trash cheat lol
I looked up your account and I understand what's going on now. Your sub time expired today

hence the troll post. don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Old 08/29/2019, 21:42   #415 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
I looked up your account and I understand what's going on now. Your sub time expired today

hence the troll post. don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Why dont you spend this time fixing ur trash cheat which u will never fix for another 6 months lol .
Old 08/29/2019, 21:48   #416

Quote:
Why dont you spend this time fixing ur trash cheat which u will never fix for another 6 months lol .
you left your "review(s)" so you can move along now.

Old 08/29/2019, 22:54   #417 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by milli_ View Post
another classic example of aimkit customer true feelings, when they can tell the truth and not worry about greentea finding an excuse to ban without a refund

now he's even calling his *current* customers trolls. i guess everyone is a troll if they tell the truth about him.

aimkit, when will you finally just understand and accept that if every person who has ever had contact with you has something bad to say about you, YOU are most likely the problem. your deluded fantasy where you are anything other than a scamming, lying, thieving scumbag is simply not accurate. and i am very glad that it's so obvious even the most naive are starting to see it.

One day he will have to accept the truth.
Old 08/29/2019, 23:56   #418 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Kudail i feel u! his just scamming his customers with fake info.
Old 08/30/2019, 00:48   #419

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by luc744321 View Post
Kudail i feel u! his just scamming his customers with fake info.
your post history says it all.

You know Aimkit from the very beginning has been mostly a labor of love. For countless months my users used it completely free, while I continued to add features and improve it. And even then I charged pennies for the first 2 versions. My goal has and always will be to have fun while playing games I enjoy. In 3 days Aimkit goes dark, users with existing subs will get to use their sub time, and after that I'll likely make it free again, but very private, very closed. I have absolutely 0 interest in trolls, drama, all these lies and accusations, or any of the other non sense. You've had your fun, but now you'll have to find a new author to write fiction about.

Old 08/30/2019, 01:39   #420 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Talking

Quote:
your post history says it all.

You know Aimkit from the very beginning has been mostly a labor of love. For countless months my users used it completely free, while I continued to add features and improve it. And even then I charged pennies for the first 2 versions. My goal has and always will be to have fun while playing games I enjoy. In 3 days Aimkit goes dark, users with existing subs will get to use their sub time, and after that I'll likely make it free again, but very private, very closed. I have absolutely 0 interest in trolls, drama, all these lies and accusations, or any of the other non sense. You've had your fun, but now you'll have to find a new author to write fiction about.

RIP theese users who sticking with troll like you , believe me , noone cares u going private , it was detected it will be . Also thats nice how u tried to sell ur trash cheat to one guy , like pressuring him to give his money for free . I never liked u , i was playing nice cus of trying to take whatever i can i have paid for . I totally understand now why u have so many ''trolls'' people who tell truth , but you trying to make some excueses , when u started calling me troll for saying truth, you showed to me what you really are, no respect to u , ever.
Closed Thread