Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aimkit Rust Spoofer

Discussion on Aimkit Rust Spoofer within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/27/2019, 02:37   #331 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimkit View Post
You have no "experience" with AK, you admitted it yourself, so why are you posting in my sales thread? This isn't a review, a review is for people who've actually used my service, and have something to say about it, that isn't you... so let's skip the unpleasantries and just go annoy someone else? Thanks.
comments are meant for feedback, i gave mine
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/27/2019, 17:55   #332 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
No reply to Discord
Old 07/29/2019, 19:22   #333

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumbs1 View Post
No reply to Discord
Odd, I respond to all discord messages, I guess I missed yours? Maybe pm me on here?

But anyway this is a super exciting week for AK, especially for AK Mini fans. Also I've been very busy, but it's been brought to my attention how many of you out there have been scammed by others on here that sell rust cheats...

and that's really not right. So i'm going to be offering discounts, coinciding with the major update, to anyone who can show me they've been scammed by a competing service recently. Game cheating should be about fun, not dealing with people trying to steal your money. Also let me clarify about AK overall.

1)AK was detected very briefly months ago, its current status is full UD for all services.
2)AK main no longer supports AMD users, but Mini does.
3)I do offer refunds if AK doesn't work for you early on, but unlikely I will outside of that.

Lastly it's pretty obvious I get attacked a lot by trolls. If you believe anything they say, or have any doubts about AK I recommend you use something else. But if you're smarter than that, and tired of 10/15 feature cheats and want to see what 130+ features feels like

Old 07/31/2019, 16:11   #334 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is ak actually released now?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/31/2019, 23:19   #335 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can we purchase it yet?
Old 08/01/2019, 10:47   #336 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendexxx View Post
Can we purchase it yet?
He likely hasn't run tests to make sure it's 100% undetected.
Old 08/04/2019, 02:38   #337 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How are you contacted?
Old 08/04/2019, 18:30   #338 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Here is my feedback. I contact Greantea on discord on 7/2 looking to purchase. He stated "he was working on updates couldn't sell, would have it later that afternoon, later that night he said he is still working that it be ready by am. Sat morning rolls around he ignores discord messages. Sat night he states AK is #1 and then blocks me on discord. Do anyone actually have proof this a thing? Can anyone help I am looking for something like this but a legit program.
@ here is a good chance to prove people wrong. I will pay for your program right now. And will simple leave the feedback of Yes he has one yes it works. Then follow up with a week later that hasn't been detected.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/04/2019, 19:26   #339

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyntan View Post
Here is my feedback. I contact Greantea on discord on 7/2 looking to purchase. He stated "he was working on updates couldn't sell, would have it later that afternoon, later that night he said he is still working that it be ready by am. Sat morning rolls around he ignores discord messages. Sat night he states AK is #1 and then blocks me on discord. Do anyone actually have proof this a thing? Can anyone help I am looking for something like this but a legit program.
@ here is a good chance to prove people wrong. I will pay for your program right now. And will simple leave the feedback of Yes he has one yes it works. Then follow up with a week later that hasn't been detected.

1)This isn't feedback...feedback is reserved for actual AK users.
2)I'm not looking to prove anything to you ...lol
3)If you want help finding another rust cheat make a thread in the rust section, not my sales thread...

Old 08/04/2019, 19:36   #340 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This is feedback of your service. Your make claims to have a product. But yet someone is trying to buy a product and is met with, oh later, oh tomorrow, oh no response. Oh blocked. Cause you can produce this product.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/04/2019, 19:38   #341

Quote:
This is feedback of your service. Your make claims to have a product. But yet someone is trying to buy a product and is met with, oh later, oh tomorrow, oh no response. Oh blocked. Cause you can produce this product.

"feedback of my service", implies you've used my service which you have not and will not. If I remove you off discord it's for a very good reason, I vet everyone I talk to, to avoid trolls.
Old 08/04/2019, 19:39   #342 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

you claim that all these people are trolls that speak negative of you. I have nothing invested in you. I am a normal person looking to by a product. I didn't ask for you to show me, didn't ask for a test. Simple here is my money for your "product" but you couldn't produce it.

lol your serve is the whole process. From purchasing, to support. LOL vet what. What did you vet from me

The only troll is you, who can not produce what he is promoting

you wouldn't have trolls if you simple did what you said you can do, or be upfront and say I dont have it right now maybe next week

I will give you credit where credit is due, you didn't blindly take my money and give nothing. so there is a positive for you
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/04/2019, 20:13   #343

Thumbs up

Quote:
you claim that all these people are trolls that speak negative of you. I have nothing invested in you. I am a normal person looking to by a product. I didn't ask for you to show me, didn't ask for a test. Simple here is my money for your "product" but you couldn't produce it.

lol your serve is the whole process. From purchasing, to support. LOL vet what. What did you vet from me

The only troll is you, who can not produce what he is promoting

you wouldn't have trolls if you simple did what you said you can do, or be upfront and say I dont have it right now maybe next week

I will give you credit where credit is due, you didn't blindly take my money and give nothing. so there is a positive for you
I don't need your credit, respect, or anything else from you. I vet everyone who adds me, I vetted you and decided to remove you, the fact you're now making all these posts insulting me and whining about not being able to buy/get access shows how effective and spot on my process is. Now feel free to go complain somewhere else.
Old 08/04/2019, 20:44   #344 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

lol how do you vet them Mr CIA, your getting this feedback cause of your process. You bad to do business with and people should know
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/05/2019, 14:47   #345 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

No reply to my messages on discord .