Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aimkit Rust Spoofer

Discussion on Aimkit Rust Spoofer within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/29/2019, 13:10   #286

elite*gold: 0
Herm, I answer everyone, but I'll check adds/messages maybe I missed some. Also MASSIVE Update coming this weekend. New features, bug fixes, new loader, new user panel, hell even AK Mini coming back! Still only Windows 10 1803 supported for now, also price stays the same, and sub time will officially start. So if you been a sub for past few months but only paid for a single month, the timer doesn't start until next update, cheers!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/02/2019, 07:06   #287 Trade Status: Verified(?)

@ queer.
Old 06/02/2019, 16:52   #288 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 98
The Black Market: 262/0/0
Hi AIMKIT i am interested could you please do me a good deal add me on discord so we can speak Flipside#8904
Old 06/04/2019, 19:20   #289 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 380
HUGE vouch for GT + + +

I've said it on this thread before and I will say it again, AK is EASILY the best Rust Cheat out there right now. Not only is it undetected but it has a plethora of features to use in-game. I've been in AimKit for about 9-10 months and GT has never failed to deliver. I'll admit he is loose on deadlines but any update he pushes out is huge and is most definitely worth the wait. With the update he plans to get out soon it will re-vamp AK. If you're considering buying AimKit you most definitely should. If you have any questions on the legitimacy of the cheat (no reason you should, more than enough proof in this thread provided) you can message me on discord.
Old 06/05/2019, 02:03   #290 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Are you still selling?
Old 06/06/2019, 09:23   #291 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

never used a hwid spoofer, but just got my first hwid ban in rust. does it work if already hwid banned? if yeah. how fast/easy is it to get it working.
Old 06/06/2019, 18:52   #292 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 380
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrianeliki View Post
never used a hwid spoofer, but just got my first hwid ban in rust. does it work if already hwid banned? if yeah. how fast/easy is it to get it working.
Yes, AK does have a HWID spoofer and it's extremely easy to use. Also, with the next update coming out soon the HWID spoofer will be even easier to use.
Old 06/08/2019, 17:54   #293 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ev0ken View Post
Yes, AK does have a HWID spoofer and it's extremely easy to use. Also, with the next update coming out soon the HWID spoofer will be even easier to use.
does easy of use really matter if it's detected? also, I'm curious, do you actually get anything in return for publicly sucking up to gt or?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/10/2019, 20:45   #294

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrianeliki View Post
Yes AK's spoofer lets you play if you're hwid banned(like myself) and/or protects you from getting future ones. The new update also self checks now to make sure everythings properly spoofed and lets you know if it's not. As I noticed with some users the smbios wouldn't spoof and that's pretty important for EAC.
Old 06/10/2019, 23:23   #295 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

when was the latest banwave with aimkit?
Old 06/12/2019, 09:55   #296

Quote:
Originally Posted by nap View Post
when was the latest banwave with aimkit?
- Ak Main was detected briefly last month along with most other mods. It's been and still is UD.

- AK Mini hasn't been detected since being upgraded to the new platform. And in the past was UD for 4-6 months. Currently this is the only option for AMD users and is cheaper than main. Intel users can sub to either.

- Spoofer hasn't been detected
Old 06/12/2019, 17:55   #297 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimkit View Post
- Ak Main was detected briefly last month along with most other mods. It's been and still is UD.

- AK Mini hasn't been detected since being upgraded to the new platform. And in the past was UD for 4-6 months. Currently this is the only option for AMD users and is cheaper than main. Intel users can sub to either.

- Spoofer hasn't been detected
Do you have a quick breakdown of the differences between AK Main and AK Mini? Both benefits and pricing? Also when will you be alowing others to buy? I would like to purchase.
Old 06/12/2019, 20:39   #298

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repentius View Post
Do you have a quick breakdown of the differences between AK Main and AK Mini? Both benefits and pricing? Also when will you be alowing others to buy? I would like to purchase.
AK Mini = full external. Currently includes Aimbot, esp, radar, gun mods, debugcamera, locations, bones, alerts,and a few movement features. Previous had silent aim, and other stuff I may add back in. $70 Pm

Ak Main = mostly internal, slightly external. Has over 100 features normal, over 130 features for VIP. Price $100 pm for normal, and 1 time $100 for VIP(optional)

Just spoofer = $50pm, spoofs allow low and high level stuff eac checks. Allows you to play if hwid ban and prevents future hwid bans.

Both Ak mini/main include AK's awesome spoofer, which you can use standalone or with the mod. I only accept trades through epvp.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/12/2019, 20:49   #299 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimkit View Post
AK Mini = full external. Currently includes Aimbot, esp, radar, gun mods, debugcamera, locations, bones, alerts,and a few movement features. Previous had silent aim, and other stuff I may add back in. $70 Pm

Ak Main = mostly internal, slightly external. Has over 100 features normal, over 130 features for VIP. Price $100 pm for normal, and 1 time $100 for VIP(optional)

Just spoofer = $50pm, spoofs allow low and high level stuff eac checks. Allows you to play if hwid ban and prevents future hwid bans.

Both Ak mini/main include AK's awesome spoofer, which you can use standalone or with the mod. I only accept trades through epvp.
Awesome, I would like to purchase. Are you accepting new buyers today?
Old 06/14/2019, 04:21   #300 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Added on discord! you added back, still waiting for response! can't wait to purchase. Will leave a great and detailed review once everything is setup and i play!!