Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Undetected] Rust cheat 25 slots max

Discussion on [Undetected] Rust cheat 25 slots max within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [Undetected] Rust cheat 25 slots max

UPDATE 03/05/2019
The dev said hes redoing the way his bypass works as the pc specs/ req are rlly high rn based on his current one. So idk how long hes gonnna take but imma put sales on a pause for now, but if you want keep posting you discords below ill put yall on stand by and keep yall updated. Sorry for this inconvenience.

IMPORTANT, ITS COME TO MY ATTENTION KIDS ARE ADDING YOUR DISCORD AND TRYING TO SCAM YOU. NO MATTER WHO ADDS U ON DISCORD MAKE THEM SCREEN SHARE AND SHOW YOU ITS MY EPVP ACCOUNT. MAKE THEM LOG OUT AND LOG IN. I WILL ALWAYS DO THIS WITH EVERY USER(NEVER WILL I DENY THIS REQ)

Hello, Lets start off by addressing that this is a brand new epvp account and that I most likely get flamed saying I'm a scammer etc. I am currently in another community if you would like to check if I'm scamming ask anyone in the community called XELA. No this cheat is not from XELA. I am a RE-Seller of this cheat(not rlly my job lol just helping the dev), I have nothing to gain from you buying I'm just trying to help the dev makes sales. IDK why the pictures arent inserting so i just made links.

Other disclaimers
DO NOT CONTACT ME WITH SOME BULLSHIT LIKE IMMA PAY U IN 3 weeks, If you have the money now or in 1 week talk to me

Price: $300 (not rlly made for ppl looking for cheap cheats, i mean hyper charges 250 whats another 50 lolz)

Detection status: Undetected since release 4 months ago.

Current Slots: 1/25

Features/pictures
-Aimbot (with predcition)
-Silent aim bot
-Esp (ore,player,etc...)
-and a few more bells and whistles when you get it you will learn about.

Videos

Contact: Please post your discord below (INB4 some nub says omg ur just gonna target fresh epvp kids no u dumb wit)

Also can we keep the thread clean not haters , greentea (with his bullshit)

NO TRIALS as the set up is a BIT**

ONCE AGAIN ONLY TALK IN THIS THREAD IF UR GONNA BUY NO GREETEA BULLSHIT OR OTHER FLAME
Old 02/26/2019, 19:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can vouch, am the dev.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2019, 20:19   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 4
kev is pretty hot dev
Old 02/27/2019, 12:42   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is this working on windows?
Old 02/27/2019, 17:34   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culturalism View Post

Is this working on windows?
Yea technically u will have windows and the setup will be done by the dev so u don’t gotta do any work. From what they told me
Old 02/27/2019, 17:58   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Kev is a ******* ***. idk what the no gt **** is for no one can hate kev's cheat since nothing is simular to it and tbh he does have a lot of resellers. he really wants people to buy it. shame he has to spend like 7 hours setting it up.
Old 02/27/2019, 18:24   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thugs shiba doge View Post
Kev is a ******* ***. idk what the no gt **** is for no one can hate kev's cheat since nothing is simular to it and tbh he does have a lot of resellers. he really wants people to buy it. shame he has to spend like 7 hours setting it up.
Thanks for the good word, shame there doesn't seem to be interest in a fully UD cheat.
Old 02/27/2019, 18:36   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can vouch
Old 02/27/2019, 18:48   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Heard you have to have linux and setup takes 4 hrs.... pretty sure no one will leave pc on for 4hrs while not watching. Id never be at pc for 4 hrs.
Old 02/27/2019, 20:00   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Wait 7 hrs and linux?
Old 02/27/2019, 20:01   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperassassin24 View Post
Heard you have to have linux and setup takes 4 hrs.... pretty sure no one will leave pc on for 4hrs while not watching. Id never be at pc for 4 hrs.
u payed $300 and ur on a boot u never use. what do u think he will do? also people trust kev. its all about trust. if u dont trust him then u dont have to believe its ud. he could be pulling a iwc saying its ud when its not. but it is actually ud though. So if u cant trust him how do u expect him to trust u with his project he loves.
Old 02/27/2019, 22:16   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperassassin24 View Post
Ummmm yea intalling a new os and then installing the cheat will take that long. Also its not like ur only gonna use linux, ur gonna be running windows thru linux u shouldnt really notice too much issues(fps wise, as i dont). Also if ur that scared about leaving ur comp on for 4 hours do it on a drive that dosent matter or just erase ur current drive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceOfAllSayians View Post
Wait 7 hrs and linux?
not rlly 7 hours lol, prob around 4 max if ur not brain ded and its not jus linux u will be running windows in the end.
Old 02/28/2019, 23:45   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Why so expensive tho I could understand like 100 or 150 a month.
Old 02/28/2019, 23:58   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaboiburger View Post
Why so expensive tho I could understand like 100 or 150 a month.
cause its a great cheat. the dev has to pend hours setting it p for. and requires a good pc to run. its targeted to the rich, not the beggars.
Old 03/01/2019, 10:10   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

interested, Thorsen#1337
Closed Thread