Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

eXe Rust Recoil Script

Discussion on eXe Rust Recoil Script within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/14/2019, 21:36   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 111273 View Post
so tell me this, how has this software been undetected for 4 months when you got banned using it, and wilson "edited" it on 1/27/2019?

that doesn't add up does it now?

don't make me get buckets of proof. we both know im not lying, you are a scamming little **** and i hope you get banned off this forum, anyone who buys this i feel sorry for you.

also i banned wilson off both MY projects. which i still own thank you.
basically the script itself has been ud for 4 months but the loader i had has been detected i got the loader source i found off the internet so obv is was going to get detected and since the creation of exe its been ud except it had problems wilson just added extra security made the new loader i use and added a better lr value and such
Old 02/14/2019, 21:39   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

what security again? sorry you never told us. tell me what security hes added for you and show up a little snip

is this how much that little "edit" cost you?
Old 02/14/2019, 22:19   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
yep im wilson exposed thats 6 iq if ive ever seen it you can give me a call on discord right now if you like lmao im 20 wilson is a 15 year old github lover. do some research at least jesus ***** i have a very noticeable accent my man.

but yeah i tried to "steal" the name, and that went horribly wrong so i changed it, no harm done. i aint trying to steal a name i couldn't care less
how can i research a nn. any way wilson released a script called mercury and titan. or are u that kid that made that ****** external glow esp and helped that ******* ******?
Old 02/14/2019, 22:35   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by thugs shiba doge View Post
how can i research a nn. any way wilson released a script called mercury and titan. or are u that kid that made that ****** external glow esp and helped that ******* ******?
cc **** rode wilson until he couldnt feed off him anymore so then wilson got hated on cause of him releasing a script that lowers the amount of recoil u have to control and cc or 111273 was clearly part of it and basically calling wilson a scammer when you were part of his team and selling the same thing.

You also attempted selling me titan on my alt discord.
Old 02/15/2019, 00:17   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

thats because titan was real, i have no alt accounts so i definitely didn't but i might have tried to sell you it, thats because that wasnt a scam, wilsons projects with me was legit, deceptive.pw wasnt, the sale of virtualhardwares cracked spoofers wasn't, infamous bullshit detected script that you are selling right now, had nothing to do with any of those. its sad i get held to his standards because i was associated with him. anyway ive made my point glws like i said
Old 02/15/2019, 00:52   #21

Quote:
thats because titan was real, i have no alt accounts so i definitely didn't but i might have tried to sell you it, thats because that wasnt a scam, wilsons projects with me was legit, deceptive.pw wasnt, the sale of virtualhardwares cracked spoofers wasn't, infamous bullshit detected script that you are selling right now, had nothing to do with any of those. its sad i get held to his standards because i was associated with him. anyway ive made my point glws like i said
exe basically has titans security xD
Old 02/15/2019, 11:13   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

so you have no idea what security it has? mainly because it has none lol. and no it didn't have the same protection as titan not at all. thats why you got detected instantly and we are still going strong.
Old 02/15/2019, 14:04   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thugs shiba doge View Post
looks sus but wilson is also a scammer so its a scammer vs maybe could be a scammer battle. also mercury is a real cheat and wilson aka 111273 tried to steal the name lol.
111273 is neither Wilson nor a dev.

If this loader is made by Wilson then it’s probably slightly less than amazing. I had to tell Wilson hardcoding SQL creds was a bad idea. Also had to explain what a PE file is and what RunPE is. Gave up trying to help these lot after that point.
Closed Thread