I mean , would you pay 300 boxes per month for a Cheat that doesn't exist + for a death game like Rust ? I'm sorry but that's just useless
Are you trying to say Rust is dead? Dude look at the ******* steamcharts jesus christ. Rust has more players than ever. EAC is monstrous in this game. An actual undetected cheat is well worth it.
Are you trying to say Rust is dead? Dude look at the ******* steamcharts jesus christ. Rust has more players than ever. EAC is monstrous in this game. An actual undetected cheat is well worth it.
I'm just sayin gthat nobody will buy something from this guy bcs he's registrated on 2019 jan , bcs he has 0 +REPS and bcs he has like 7 posts.
Good luck with sales, can say the dev is legit as I know he used to develop cheats before but he took a break or stopped selling idk. That’s if this is the same kev I’m thinking about. Although I will say this 300$ is a overcharge and a half. Idc what ur bypass is cause I’m using one with a kvm thru Ubuntu on games rn. Even if ur cheat runs on Linux 300 is not worth it lmao. I’d rather sit in pa and try 9999999 years to get an inv. Last sentence was a joke for u Moran’s that don’t get it.
Just my two cents ur the dev u can charge what u think ur cheat is worth
$300 first month
Then
50$ a month
Good luck with sales, can say the dev is legit as I know he used to develop cheats before but he took a break or stopped selling idk. That’s if this is the same kev I’m thinking about. Although I will say this 300$ is a overcharge and a half. Idc what ur bypass is cause I’m using one with a kvm thru Ubuntu on games rn. Even if ur cheat runs on Linux 300 is not worth it lmao. I’d rather sit in pa and try 9999999 years to get an inv. Last sentence was a joke for u Moran’s that don’t get it.
Just my two cents ur the dev u can charge what u think ur cheat is worth
$300 first month
Then
50$ a month
Keep slots at 30-40 tops
Pretty sure ull make ur money’s worth.
Your name doesn't look familiar, and based on how you type I would have never continued talking with you.
Even though someone has few posts, 0 TBM and acc made not long ago it doesnt mean they aint legit.. We all start somewhere,right?
at this point it seems like u are just saying what you think without knowing the actual facts. There is nobody in this thread that has bought the cheat or made a deal with kev that has responded with "Scam" or have had any proof whatsoever of it. I personally know this is legit, because i've seen it and i have a friend that uses it, so next time u come trashtalking a thread like this, atleast have some proof for gods sake..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Be Careful
I'm just sayin gthat nobody will buy something from this guy bcs he's registrated on 2019 jan , bcs he has 0 +REPS and bcs he has like 7 posts.
you are poor and should stop **** talking sales threads because of it
3000euros = 3.5k$ for a cheat. are you ******* stupid, this isn't ESEA or Faceit
NOBODY pays that much, I would be suprised if anyone pays above 300$ for an invite to any cheat (Yeah there is 1 exception) but no one pays that much for a RUST cheat.
3000euros = 3.5k$ for a cheat. are you ******* stupid, this isn't ESEA or Faceit
NOBODY pays that much, I would be suprised if anyone pays above 300$ for an invite to any cheat (Yeah there is 1 exception) but no one pays that much for a RUST cheat.
Aren't you that 12 year old kid still waiting for Evil Cheats lmao, people pay good money for good cheats, Rust Glory in the day people were paying stupid amounts for access to it lmao.
Aren't you that 12 year old kid still waiting for Evil Cheats lmao, people pay good money for good cheats, Rust Glory in the day people were paying stupid amounts for access to it lmao.
You know nothing, you should really shut the **** up.
You know nothing, you should really shut the **** up.
I mean I know you're 12 and were waiting in Evil Cheats for months like everyone else wanting access to an unprivate cheat then will moan when it gets detected all cos of your 60 trust factor, I know enough to have Rust Glory, unfortunately most cheats don't accept 12 year olds including RG because people like you are too poor to afford it.