Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rust Legit Helper

Discussion on Rust Legit Helper within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 52
Arrow Rust Legit Helper

MercuryProject for Rust
Recoil Compensation Helper

Video:

Menu

How it works: The software will control a set amount of the recoil for you determined by the user through the menu, it ranges through 25% - 50% - 80% dependent on how accurate you would like your spray to be overall, it controls all 30 shots by the margin you have decided and outputs an AK pattern that will be exactly the same each time, very easy to learn much easier than the AK without assistance. a player with 200 hours experience could look like someone with 4000 hours of experience with just half an hours practice in a training server. receiving a manual ban is basically impossible due to a large smoothing factor combined with real human input and added randomization which is customizable through the menu.

In-game representation

Demonstration:

Pricing and payment methods
£50 first month
£20 every month after
Lifetime currently unavailable

We currently accept Stripe, BTC and ETH. PayPal is rarely accepted and has a 10% extra fee.

Information
Discord server:
Developer: Wilson#0001
Sales manager: CC#0681
Old 01/16/2019, 21:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 121
Fake mercury lol..
Old 01/16/2019, 21:08   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Why are you stealing the name of an already established private cheat?
You're a known scammer / detected script seller and this is just low.
I'll be forwarding this to staff members

Edit: he instantly banned us from the discord for calling him out on his bullshit
Old 01/16/2019, 21:10   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by leanog View Post
Why are you stealing the name of an already established private cheat?
You're a known scammer / detected script seller and this is just low.
I'll be forwarding this to staff members

Edit: he instantly banned us from the discord for calling him out on his bullshit
First off, it's called MercuryProject. not mercury
Old 01/16/2019, 21:11   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Header - "Mercury for Rust"

Also Mercury / MercuryProject very similar names, can be very misleading if someone thinks theyre getting the real mercury
Old 01/16/2019, 21:13   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by leanog View Post
Header - "Mercury for Rust"

Also Mercury / MercuryProject very similar names, can be very misleading if someone thinks theyre getting the real mercury
Not really if they actually read, as you can see by the advertisement this is a rust script, not a rust hack. Anyone who reads this thinking it's a rust hack is retarded let alone this supposedly known rust cheat called Mercury. It's clearly a legit rust recoil helper. I've had one detection on one of my scripts and it was quickly fixed, mercuryproject has been undetected since release and people are using it on their main accounts. Leave out the **** posting thanks.
Old 01/16/2019, 21:23   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliV2 View Post
Not really if they actually read.
yeah kinda **** move when you already know that mercury is an already existing cheat lol
Old 01/16/2019, 21:27   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicosH View Post
yeah kinda **** move when you already know that mercury is an already existing cheat lol
They're clearly not the same thing. One is a script, one is a hack. After reading the advertisement it's clearly a script.
Old 01/16/2019, 21:28   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 121
If thats what you wanted to have a name with a chemical element like Mercury then why choose exactly Mercury when u already know it's existing a cheat named it? u could've chosen from 117 other chemical elements
Old 01/16/2019, 21:34   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliV2 View Post
MercuryProject for Rust
Recoil Compensation Helper

Video:

Menu

How it works: The software will control a set amount of the recoil for you determined by the user through the menu, it ranges through 25% - 50% - 80% dependent on how accurate you would like your spray to be overall, it controls all 30 shots by the margin you have decided and outputs an AK pattern that will be exactly the same each time, very easy to learn much easier than the AK without assistance. a player with 200 hours experience could look like someone with 4000 hours of experience with just half an hours practice in a training server. receiving a manual ban is basically impossible due to a large smoothing factor combined with real human input and added randomization which is customizable through the menu.

In-game representation

Demonstration:

Pricing and payment methods
£50 first month
£20 every month after
Lifetime currently unavailable

We currently accept Stripe, BTC and ETH. PayPal is rarely accepted and has a 10% extra fee.

Information
Discord server:
Developer: Wilson#0001
Sales manager: CC#0681
HAHAHA you guys are so sad. You have to grab people’s attention by using the name mercury. Then you act like you don’t know what mercury is in the discord when you are publicly positing it on elitepvers 😂😂
Old 01/16/2019, 21:34   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Known paster, liar, re-seller of cracked accounts and etc. And the most sad part that he's specially called himself this way, even tho 1 week ago his scripts name was wayyy different. Pathetic ngl, sad ****.
Old 01/16/2019, 21:36   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

your excuse is retarded. You still stole the name. If I made a recoil script called AimwareProject would that be my own thing? No. Get out of here scamming rat, cant even get a RECOIL SCRIPT undetected lmao)))
Old 01/16/2019, 21:41   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This is fake news. this is not even the real mercury, imagine selling a fake mercury script AND it’s detected, if anyone is purchasing you are donating to a thieving rat.
Old 01/16/2019, 22:06   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Nice scammer kid, you clearly have a low iq. 'mercury project' lmao nice brain
Old 01/16/2019, 22:15   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1g1 View Post
Nice scammer kid, you clearly have a low iq. 'mercury project' lmao nice brain
lol u know hes a ******* moron when a hvher can **** talk him
Closed Thread