Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WR-Cheats] - Rust safe Private Hack ESP/Aimbot *Streamable*

Discussion on [WR-Cheats] - Rust safe Private Hack ESP/Aimbot *Streamable* within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 01/06/2019, 00:07   #31

elite*gold: 519
Received Thanks: 30,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by HealthyDad View Post
I have never used this cheat but the price seems outrageous, I know an internal cheat that is fully UD that includes a Spoofer for $10 a month. This cheat also has 10 slots, I understand cheats are made for the dev to get some quick cash but this seems too much to me.
why do you look for cheats if you have a good working undetected one?
proably expecting pms from people asking for that cheat to scam/send viruses

which dev want to put hours of work coding, updating, supporting for just 80€ a month, this is just stupid, if i would put the hours into a minimum wage job i would have waaay higher income, if i would sell for the same price. but as said to many others already you are free to use those i dont know what you even want in my thread then.

1 slot left btw.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2019, 00:17   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
I have never used this cheat but the price seems outrageous, I know an internal cheat that is fully UD that includes a Spoofer for $10 a month. This cheat also has 10 slots, I understand cheats are made for the dev to get some quick cash but this seems too much to me.
Yea, that might be some super private cheat that a guy made for himself and a couple of friends. Otherwise prove me wrong... I'm tired of those people saying that there are soo many cheats that are better and cheaper without giving any evidence.
If the devs wanted quick cash, they would have made it 50$ and get hundreds of sales until the cheat gets detected.
Old 01/06/2019, 00:19   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x507FA68 View Post
Yea, that might be some super private cheat that a guy made for himself and a couple of friends. Otherwise prove me wrong... I'm tired of those people saying that there are soo many cheats that are better and cheaper without giving any evidence.
If the devs wanted quick cash, they would have made it 50$ and get hundreds of sales until the cheat gets detected.
excatly this is well known from the pubg scene, what i make in 12 months in pubg those scammer make in a month. im not interessted in this unhonest scam buiss. ofc a risk is always there even with those private cheats but i rather have a higher chance of a good relationship with longtime customers then coming out with an new cheat and account every 2 weeks
Old 01/06/2019, 00:19   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Ah, if your talking about Easycheats...that hack has been detected so many times already lol
Old 01/06/2019, 00:45   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 11
The cheat looks nice, Would you be willing to do a 1 day trial or sell a 1 day pass? I'd like to test it before buying it fully.

Thanks
Old 01/06/2019, 02:37   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobbo View Post
The cheat looks nice, Would you be willing to do a 1 day trial or sell a 1 day pass? I'd like to test it before buying it fully.

Thanks
day trials are the worst thing you can do, its a model of mass selling cheats and there is no reason for that since our slots are about to be full.
Old 01/06/2019, 03:33   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirosix View Post
day trials are the worst thing you can do, its a model of mass selling cheats and there is no reason for that since our slots are about to be full.
No problem man, was worth a try :P thanks anyways.
Old 01/06/2019, 17:38   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
Ohh all slots full **** :/
Old 01/07/2019, 06:51   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirosix View Post
huh i never said i can't create one, not one there at the moment, i never looked into that topic.
"Quick Cash grab" my pubg cheat is up for over 14 months.

please stop making empty accusations with your newely created account without knowing anything about me this is super annoying. Should i go to your sales topics and call you a scammer without knowhing anything just for having a new account, would you enjoy that? As said you are free to go to those "plenty other cheap ones with spoofer". Slots gonna be here full anyways

I btw dont recommend to use any spoofer on the market most of them detected themselfs, if i find an undetected methode we will have one up.
Never did I ever call you a scammer but alright
Old 01/08/2019, 17:52   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x507FA68 View Post
Ah, if your talking about Easycheats...that hack has been detected so many times already lol
What do you mean many times, it's been UD for 6 months already, only got hit during this last week, when like 1k accs got banned (mostly scripters). It's back already, no idea what you're talking about. Let's not **** talk other providers, we aren't calling you a scam or anything, we're just saying that when the cheat is 200$ a month and it doesn't have hwid spoofer so basically if you get unlucky and get HWID banned after your first ban this cheat becomes useless for you cause you can't even play for more than like a day MAX with this cheat even if it's completely undetected cause you are hwid banned Goodluck.
Old 01/08/2019, 18:57   #41

2 slots got available
Old 01/10/2019, 11:00   #42 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Purchased about a day and a half ago wasnt Able to get it to work and I didn’t want to wait on an update so he issued a refund. +rep thank you
Old 01/10/2019, 13:07   #43

working almost for everyone, patch that fixes the last problems will come out today.
got a slot available since we refunded one.
Old 01/10/2019, 15:36   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Still no HWID spoofer ?
Old 01/10/2019, 18:47   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpenSex. View Post
Still no HWID spoofer ?
no, still not worked on it but what for, slots are full anyways.
why attract more people when you dont want to sell to much anyways
Thanks
1 User