Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TITAN for Rust

Discussion on TITAN for Rust within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 11/08/2018, 09:00   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by braitcsgo View Post
The spoofer I gave you was not public but go ahead and try to download it, the version you can download online is detected and doesn’t work. Ohh and hey, pretty ****** if even your mod contacts me saying you treated me like ****.

Your not doing jack **** to keep users safe, instead of fixing the script you were playing bo4 non stop. Go and ask any of the infamous users, they will all say you talk a lot but you don’t do ****.
Thanks for having scammed me!
Old 11/08/2018, 11:51   #17

elite*gold: 52
You can think that
Old 11/08/2018, 12:20   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliV2 View Post
You can think that
There is nothing to think of, i gave you software & paid. I got scammed its that easy
PS here is your own mod saying your a ****
Old 11/08/2018, 16:52   #19

Public software, and you got your product. You blocked me, I didn't block you.
Old 11/08/2018, 20:11   #20 Trade Status: Verified(?)

works perfectly thank you
Old 11/09/2018, 06:51   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Public software, and you got your product. You blocked me, I didn't block you.
Its not public, go try and use the public one. Have fun getting banned
Old 11/09/2018, 11:54   #22

Thanks for bumping the thread
Old 11/10/2018, 01:08   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Dont trust him he sells public spoofer and then threatens to dox.

says he cracked it when he didn't because this is old and he is selling it saying it works on rust. which is false since rust bans alot more then ******* hdd serials.

That's the new one which also wont work

the doxxing

Old 11/10/2018, 11:11   #24

It's not doxing if I don't release any information. I never sent any private/confidential information to anyone other than himself. I don't believe in doxing people as it's such a horrible feeling when/if you get doxed. The spoofer does work as I use it all the time and other hwid banned users use it too, please find evidence otherwise.
Old 11/11/2018, 07:39   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
It's not doxing if I don't release any information. I never sent any private/confidential information to anyone other than himself. I don't believe in doxing people as it's such a horrible feeling when/if you get doxed. The spoofer does work as I use it all the time and other hwid banned users use it too, please find evidence otherwise.
Lol you realize that now that you publically try and sell the **** i sold you which "didnt work" yet here you are saying it does. Hmmm funny, now i can report you for having scammed me & ur gonna get banned thats gonna be fun
Old 11/11/2018, 11:32   #26

I never scammed you. You got your product. I have proof of you receiving your product, did I say Infamous was undetectable? No. You're just angry because you got banned using a cheat (What did you expect).

Never on my Infamous post did I ever say it was going to stay undetected forever. TITAN on the other hand hasn't been detected since testing phase, and it may stay undetected for a long time. Who knows, you think I develop EAC or some ****...

As I previously said, you blocked me, I didn't block you. The day you blocked me you asked me "Are you going to fix this **** & give me the script" and I said "well, infamous yes". If you read the message, that means I'm going to fix the script and give you it... But you just respond "So your going to leave me with your detected ****. Ok .Well the spoofer is going to be detected very soon so have fun" and you didn't even give me a chance to reply. Please rethink what you are talking about.