Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 12:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is there an autofish/mine/smith/woodcut bot out there?

Discussion on Is there an autofish/mine/smith/woodcut bot out there? within the Runescape forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is there an autofish/mine/smith/woodcut bot out there?

hi, is there currently is an autofish/mine/smith/ or woodcut bot out there? can't seem to find one. posting a working bot is greatly appreciated!
Old 03/11/2010, 06:54   #2

Sure! You can still use the old RsBot.
Old 03/22/2010, 21:12   #3

Use the new MHTY bot pm me if you want the dl link, but you might be able to find it in the forums its quite up there.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]AutoFish v1b{Gaia Online}
10/10/2010 - Browsergames - 4 Replies
AutoFish v1b is now complete and updated.. October 25th, 2009 AutoFish v1b is now complete and updated.. October 25th, 2009 download - Uploadingit.com | Downloading File: AutoFishv1b.zip - added log in which is now required - added auto game update - added all rods available in game - updated game SWF location
please rs woodcut bot?
08/30/2009 - Runescape - 1 Replies
i just wanna woodcut and bank my wood please...
Pixel-based Fishing Bot - AutoFish
11/29/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 45 Replies
This is my automatic fishing bot. I hope you can all enjoy it. It's pixel-based which means it's intelligent and distinguishes between blue and red. There are settings for polling frequency and bot process priority which will help you fine-tune it for your computer. There are also options to throw back certain fish (save inventory room, or forfeit higher level fish) and catch certain level fish quickly by reeling non-stop (designed for level 20+ fishing rods to catch level 1 and level 2...
Autofish for BMR
05/21/2008 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Hello, Im really bored of buying veteran amulets... Any1 can share working autofish for BMR? DONT FLAME I USED SEARCH BUTTON AND FOUND NOTHING
Autofish from BMR
05/20/2008 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Hello, Im really bored of buying veteran amulets... Any1 can share working autofish for BMR? DONT FLAME I USED SEARCH BUTTON AND FOUND NOTHING