Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 10:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How Rich Is Rich in Runescape

Discussion on How Rich Is Rich in Runescape within the Runescape forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry How Rich Is Rich in Runescape

A question that boggles people in real life as much as Runescape[/url]Due to the fact i play many accounts and have just had my main disabled I have played rs with many different amounts of cash, Its dawned on me that i now have a scale of wealth which i took for granted and is now very hard to obtain on a new account (although the 10m ivve made on my lvl 3 is nothing to be sniffed at) well to cut this short:How much cash do you consider rich in Runescape? are you rich?My friend was combat level[/url] 105 (before summoning) with a 1600+ total and never once had over 10m, however he considered himself rich due to the fact that if he wanted something he could earn it very quickly.In terms of looking at your cash and the game overall, it costs around a minimum of 250m to max out an account, skill wise, that is doing everything yourself, only spending cash on construction and summoning where the cash is actually needed to turn logs into planks, buy rooms in your house, buy shards etc, is 250m rich? no, you can spend almost infinate amounts on cash levelling skills quickly, even the innocent fletching can be done at 400k an hour if you spend 20m+ doing rune arrows.The best armour and weapon sets in rs will cost you around 80m Runescape gold[/url] for melee, 20m for mage and around 40m for range but what happens if you want claws, dharoks, veracs or third age? it all adds upso what is rich? are you rich? I dont think you can answer me but give it a go
Old 09/15/2009, 08:55   #2

elite*gold: 20
you are definitely lost. this is the Grand Chase section.
Old 09/15/2009, 09:09   #3

Received Thanks: 1,136
wrong section

[MOVED]
Old 09/27/2009, 23:23   #4

elite*gold: 20
Not only was it in the wrong section, it is just a gold-site spammer. <.<

I don't see a link back to Elitepvpers on that site.

/Reported for editing
/Infraction for Advertising
Old 10/10/2009, 06:00   #5

this is the Rs section not GC...
Old 10/10/2009, 21:44   #6

elite*gold: 290
and that was an old thread ...
Old 10/11/2009, 15:41   #7

elite*gold: 40
#Edited
#Closed