Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 21:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

T>Rs and A steam account

Discussion on T>Rs and A steam account within the Runescape forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
T>Rs and A steam account

Im looking for someone that plays the new TQ game thewarlords and wants to trade A high lev account in that for a high lev RS account..

The RS account is viper43050 you can look the stats up and it has 12mil in gold some dragon items 6000 red chins and much much more stuff I will get a pic if anyone wants to do this trade....

Steam account is in good standings I have played on it for years it has Counter strike,counter strike CZ HL TFC

Ps this is no Bull on the accounts they are in good standings if someone tells me how to take A Pic in RS and how to post it here I will do so

I will even trade them for some hacks to the game that will get me items or gold or will trade for items and gold on the game