Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 10:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pure Clan ~English

Discussion on Pure Clan ~English within the Runescape forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pure Clan ~English

Hey Guys, I wanna take this time to introduce you to the runescape pure clan I am currently in at the moment. I don't know if I am allowed to do this so please close my thread if this isn't allow.

You can also check our Youtube Channel:

Our clan name is "Exiled Force" where have some high 60s and mostly 70s to 80s. We have a nice close knit community and that our warring skills are at top notch in organization. We do alot of events such as mini wars and preparation war with the other pure clans. We have daily pk trips and on Saturday, it is our official pk date where all the pure clans come out and fight each other in pk run in.

Clanning is very fun and enjoyable where you can meet new people and have a great experience in warring. We keep our requirements fair (1-25 defence and 70+ combat level) and we are a fair clan with maturity ranks which most of us are 18+ years of age. We are a international pure clan where we have alot of different races in the clan ranging from Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.

In order to keep in touch with each other without being on Runescape, we uses something called "IRC".
Quote:
Internet Relay Chat (IRC) is a protocol for real-time Internet text messaging (chat) or synchronous conferencing.[1] It is mainly designed for group communication in discussion forums, called channels,[2] but also allows one-to-one communication via private message.
To use IRC, you can either download a program called "Swiftkit" where it allows you to have a chat, play runescape, and calculate stuff ingame for you. It is 100% safe and is powered by the runescape community, Zybez.
Or you can use the webclient:
*Nickname is where you put what name you want to be shown in the chat. The channel you must type : #clan-ef

Another thing we uses is called Teamspeak 3 to keep our organization at top level with fast-communication and reaction ingame instead of communicating through runescape.

Quote:
TeamSpeak is proprietary Voice over IP software that allows users to speak on a chat channel with other users, much like a telephone conference call. A TeamSpeak user will often wear a headset with an integrated microphone. ...
You do not need a microphone to be in the clan, just a speaker to listen to the rank's calls. This program is similar to skype and ventrilo.
To download Teamspeak 3, go here:

One last thing we uses is forum to keep our information about the clan and to keep a update on what happening. This is where everything you need to know about and it got everything I described above.
Our forum:

Thanks for reading this post and I hope that I would see you in this wonderful clan one day.
Old 12/26/2011, 12:11   #2

elite*gold: 21
Good Thread.