Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LOTTERY! Win account for 1,5$!

Discussion on LOTTERY! Win account for 1,5$! within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LOTTERY! Win account for 1,5$!

*deleted*

Similar Threads Similar Threads
lottery
11/10/2010 - EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 16 Replies
hey guy is anyone still trying to find out how to go into lottery with no ep..
Lottery for 30k!!!!
05/23/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 115 Replies
Hi guys, I've been with Elitepvpers for quite a while now and this is my first topic. As u all know with the new release of lottery tickets u can buy 1 card each day. (3 cards of the same set makes one set = Lottery ticket = 1/3 Exp Ball or 1 Time lotto!) 1 Card costs 10,000 Gold. Heres a way to do lotto with 30k as much as u like! 1.Create a new character 2.Give the noob 10k 3.Get a card with the 10k
about lottery
03/24/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
i am botting 24/7, and from that, i dont just get dbs, I found something very interesting about a guy lottoing. so far , from what i observed in 1month, i found that a kid ALWAYS, almost ALWAYS, get a soc or +3 + stones from lottory with a db. i focusses on ALWAYS, cuz he needs more than luck to get socs all the time from lotto, i knwo him, so he did not use 5 or 10 chars spam with many dbs each day, he got only one. what i think is that there is a trick or tip to it, and so far, i have...
about lottery
03/07/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
hi lots of ppl say theres some special times to get good items well i say its BULLshit its just a luck thing like hunting mets or dbs etc any way dont waste your cps if some one tells u try t 21:27 or 13:27 trust me its just waste of cps its just about luck k have fun playing co,now i need to get ready to gw cya later all
Lottery
06/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hey All Can U all List down da item u got n from which boXes????(if can post screen shot)