Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape > Runescape Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fluxbot 2014 Newest OSRS Bot (Loads of Free Scripts)

Discussion on Fluxbot 2014 Newest OSRS Bot (Loads of Free Scripts) within the Runescape Private Server forum part of the Runescape category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fluxbot 2014 Newest OSRS Bot (Loads of Free Scripts)

Hi guys and thanks for viewing out newest OSRS bot.

Were just here looking for some new users to beta test our bot out for a bit. Were currently giving out free monthly subscriptions to the first 20 members to join the site. You will be given access to all the features of our VIP users as well as multiple tabs for running bots and access to our premium scripts in the making. With that being said we are also looking for script writers and more developers. Currently I am a Sponsor on Fluxbot and I am in charge of script writers and community development. You can reach me on sythe by PM or on via PM post of my Usernames are the same.

Here is some information about fluxbot.

Site Name: Fluxbot
URL:

Zerkerfist - Owner
Ryan- Owner

Dan - Administrator/Developer

Hx1- Moderator - Programmer
Ben- Moderator - Programmer

As I said before we have multiple spots open for scripters as well as 20 free VIP spots.

So register today to get full free benifits
Old 01/03/2014, 20:25   #2

elite*gold: 356
what kind of profit would i be looking at running this bot on 5 32gb ram computers?
Old 02/26/2014, 11:50   #3

elite*gold: 0
Nice bot man!