Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape > Runescape Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SwagCoder RSPS Job Application

Discussion on SwagCoder RSPS Job Application within the Runescape Private Server forum part of the Runescape category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up SwagCoder RSPS Job Application(Updated

Its SwagCoder Again, I am posting this because I'm looking for an RSPS job so let's get started on my experience.

Experience 1: Coding

I have been coding for 6 years and I've coded over 20 RSPS in those six years but only 15 of them are still up since those 5 owners could not manage on without my coding help. But anyone here are some of the 15 RSPS that I coded

1. Wreckscape
2. Final-PK
3. Final Blitz
4. mTiscape
5. SoulSplit
And Ten Others........

I coded all of these no one else there might be a new coder but I was the original. I came in different names to all of these and I was only SwagCoder in wreckscape and to prove it you can email him but I'm not sure if his email I think its and for final blitz email that guy at ( This is his personal Email )

Experience 2: Website Building

I am a professional website builder. I have built forums using Vbulletin and I can build an entire website from scratch, I know HTML, PHP, MySQL and CSS. Here are some websites I made using a website crater and some from scratch or Vbulletin

1. Website Creator )
2. (made from scratch )
3. Made Using Vbulletin)
4. (Only Helped with adding webclient and such)

Again I come in different Names For all of these. If you ask me to make a website I'll make a free email forwarder!!!!!!!

Experience 3: Website Securing

If you don't know what this is let me tell you. This is when a certain someone wants to protect their website from hackers just like how runescape protects their site from ever crashIng and I can do this too since my uncle world at the security centre in the jagex department.

Experience 4: Client Protecion

I will carefully put a security software on the client that it is protected from hacking Like (I've done this myself ) Downloading cheat engine and open up its codes In Visual Basic and recoding so it hacks your server. I can Protect you from this.

Experience 5: Program Making

Every wish you could could get your RSPS something no other server could offer like custom Progams for your Players? For Example:

Offline Spawner: Spawns Items to your account when you Dont want to login
Teleporter: Teleports Player Either Offline Or Online
There are Much More!!!!!!!!)!

Programs For Mods/Admin/Owner

Ip Ban: Bans that Ip From your server
PKP Taker/Adder: Take Away PKP from a player or add
And much More!!!!!!

Experience 6: Custom Making/Adding

Ever wanted your own armour/Sword? Well I'll Make it If it has anything to do with Gaming I'll make it!!!!!!!!!

Conclusion:
Now this is my experience and If you would like my services Read on because of course this is too could to be true It can't possibly be free well it not but hold on I Don't Want Paypal, Credit Card or real cash at all I want RSGP!!!! That's Right this $200 deal is just for some fake money Now here are the Prices

Prices:
1. Coding- 300k For All Files, 200k for your file choices
2. Website Making- 100k For Each Page If HTML, 50k for Online website builder.
3. Website Protecting- 80k Guaranteed 99.9 uptime
4. Client Protecting- 60k Guareented Never Hacking
5. Program Making- 120k Depending on how advanced
6. Custom Making- 10k per Custom
7. Advertising- 250k( YouTube, Facebook, RuneLocus, Moparscape and more)
8. Deluxe Package- 1m ( Contains everything above and more!!!!!!)
9. Express Package- 1.3m(Everything Above Except Finished x3 Faster!!)
10. Webclient Making- 10k

Those Are My Prices. Read My Terms Of Service and my Speed Of Completion

Terms Of Service:

1. You must pay me before my services and I'll prove I won't Scam when you email me.

2. I Get Credit For my work.

3. I get a moderator position In-Game(If you requested Coding)

4. If there's a problem with the game Don't blame me just ask me to fix it!!!!!

That's All there Is Now for My:

Speed Of Completion

1. Coding- 2 weeks If all files and 1 week for he desired files of your choice
2. Website(Anything To Do with the website): 2 weeks
3. Program Making- 4 Days Depending on How Advanced
4. Custom Making- 2 days
5. Deluxe Package Completion- 1 Month
6. Express Package Completion- 2 weeks

And that's All folks I Hope you Employ Me.
Contact Me VIA PM or email me at
For a limited Time Discount Send the Promo Code "Wreckage" to That Email.
Get 200k Of of the Express Package

I have now updated this post because I think the prices are a bit too high so here's the update:

500k of each Package this is a limited time offer(Deadline Friday) You must send Promo Code "mTiscapeBLITZ"to and for an additional 200k off send "MIP" to (This is a guy who has 6B in his RS account and is partnered with me)

Remember Limited Time offer So Hire Me now and you'll only pay 300k for these 1m packages.

Tags
rsps