Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 05:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rohan Eternal Vengeance

Discussion on Rohan Eternal Vengeance within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Rohan Eternal Vengeance

Dear Rohanians , Rohan Vengeance is at the doors who is ready for the new adventure!! super excited about this new fresh start and am sure it will last for a long time. Everybody should be prepared by now and I wish we can all group up together and play on one server leave these P-servers for now and focus on this goodluck for all and stay safe. See you in game
Old 10/26/2020, 20:08   #2

as if iRohan didn't dissappoint so many times already, kinda hard to understand how u still get hyped for their ****
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/27/2020, 00:58   #3

People will play for 1-2 Weeks and Quit cause it will be pure P2W again.
No Thanks.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/27/2020, 05:41   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaiBai View Post
as if iRohan didn't dissappoint so many times already, kinda hard to understand how u still get hyped for their shit
Because I love Rohan and I have so much nice memmories in this game it was my 1st ever mmo and damn it stick with me for a long time and kept coming back to it for years after I quit Irohan but for the past 5 years or more am not exactly sure I haven't touch or played any of these P-servers I said enough of it no more P-servers but when I heared about fresh new server from playwith I was really hyped for it not gonna lie and to be truly honest with you I am expecting to be disappointed lol so that any surprises will be good ones hopefully

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllAboutRohan View Post
People will play for 1-2 Weeks and Quit cause it will be pure P2W again.
No Thanks.

You just can't know for sure if it's gonna be the same and we don't know what exactly will they add on the Item mall untill server open and see what's what and tbh I don't mind a bit of p2w or even quality of life for like scrolls,seals,mounts,costumes,etc because I don't mind paying for something I enjoy it's like a hobby and you need to pay for your hobby what ever the hobby is and also people who work and make games expect to be paid aswell but to a certain limit lol it's fun to have people feeling excited to go online and hunt for items and farm and not be pure p2w because true it will ruin the game for allot of players but either way for me I don't mind either
Old 10/27/2020, 06:58   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syclow View Post
Because I love Rohan and I have so much nice memmories in this game it was my 1st ever mmo and damn it stick with me for a long time and kept coming back to it for years after I quit Irohan but for the past 5 years or more am not exactly sure I haven't touch or played any of these P-servers I said enough of it no more P-servers but when I heared about fresh new server from playwith I was really hyped for it not gonna lie and to be truly honest with you I am expecting to be disappointed lol so that any surprises will be good ones hopefully

You just can't know for sure if it's gonna be the same and we don't know what exactly will they add on the Item mall untill server open and see what's what and tbh I don't mind a bit of p2w or even quality of life for like scrolls,seals,mounts,costumes,etc because I don't mind paying for something I enjoy it's like a hobby and you need to pay for your hobby what ever the hobby is and also people who work and make games expect to be paid aswell but to a certain limit lol it's fun to have people feeling excited to go online and hunt for items and farm and not be pure p2w because true it will ruin the game for allot of players but either way for me I don't mind either
Im paying for other Games too and they are way more expensive than Rohan but tbh its not worth the Money on Rohan anymore.
Its a old Game and it wont have the same Playerbase like 5-8 Years ago.
I guess we all have to wait and see how it goes
Old 10/27/2020, 08:25   #6

I created survey about to "delete hunter kit from the game". please leave a comment here -
Old 10/27/2020, 10:52   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nietoperek View Post
I created survey about to "delete hunter kit from the game". please leave a comment here -
Sorry I don't agree with this at all and I have wrote a reply on your thread explaining why it should stay in game cheers mate.
Old 10/27/2020, 11:03   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syclow View Post
Sorry I don't agree with this at all and I have wrote a reply on your thread explaining why it should stay in game cheers mate.
I'm answer you back dude
Old 10/27/2020, 15:14   #9

Seen latest updates for Rohan EV...
Definitely has all the P2W stuff old iRohan did - including hunter kits.

Don't expect anything really new. Looks to be the same old ****.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/27/2020, 23:10   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post

Don't expect anything really new. Looks to be the same old ****.
But... but... they unlocked the frame rate 🤣
Old 10/28/2020, 11:40   #11

i hope rohan eternal have new ui / improve Graphics
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/28/2020, 16:08   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurokamiNR View Post
Don't expect much. From what I have been hearing it is just RohanKR ported over to North America. Really sucks they had to trash all the player databases to do that since there are players with accounts on irohan that are over 10 years old with a lot money tied up in them.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/28/2020, 17:31   #13

Rohan graphics will never change unless they make a whole new game (what was promised 5 years ago), kinda sad they didn't open already your hopes would have already gone down. It's kinda obvious the previous RBF server wasn't producing enough so a fresh start would bring loads of people back and donations.
Why you think they still barely gave out any information about the server, if people would see them and be like yeah **** this I'm not gonna play, then they already lose % of people and donations in the first day. In this way, people will try it out anyway and still pull out some money because that's just how it goes. At the end of the day the "P2W" is not the only issue, when few months later people run around with 3 Million HP and hit 300K basics.

There some changes to UI to be expected, this is how RohanKR looks like but is that really important? Pretty sure there some p.servers who already implemented this UI
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/28/2020, 18:16   #14

Nothing changed at all. so dead game stays dead...
Who wanna comeback to same ****... oh yeah there is something new your character is being deleted lol.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/29/2020, 22:08   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post

Don't expect anything really new. Looks to be the same old shit.
It says nothing about what items and what stuff there is in the IM so far all these stuff they are giving is for FREE and I don't mind the hunter kit at all the opposite. And ofcourse the game will have p2w don't you ever think you can play rohan and pay nothing lol what matters most I think is how much p2w will it be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurokamiNR View Post
Yeah there will be an improve from what I heared.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead552 View Post
Nothing changed at all. so dead game stays dead...
Who wanna comeback to same shit... oh yeah there is something new your character is being deleted lol.
Am down for a fresh start, and a moment of silence for your characters
Thanks
2 Users