Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 12:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why is this happening??-Where is Rohan???

Discussion on Why is this happening??-Where is Rohan??? within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/20/2020, 21:07   #16

elite*gold: 0
You want to bring my ban, how about you give the whole story im aware at this point nobody cares, but if you are going to bring that **** as "fact" lets give you all the "facts"
1.I did get banned, that part is true, however why you dont have details since you are the one who unbanned me many months later, what was my case? mhhh
Oh right first moshe banned me cuz i clapped one of his "friends" thats what it was,
after trying to connect to "inferno staff " for months ->you ignoring every *** **** msgs for months(5 months to be exact), you reply.
What was the conclusion, so somehow i was banned while i was banned my password was changed(the only way to change the password requires for you to know the email which isnt anywhere found in the menu) and my gear was gone + ppl ingame contacted me about my chracter being online while im banned.Even u made me check the trade log(guess what there was nothing in the trade log i wonder who could have cleaned the log).
However lets carry on, i did get unbanned right you didnt even bother to unbann all my accounts, not like it mattered at that point

You want details so explain me how my boy "marko-templar rebelionz guild" had 3 gt vaults full of OPTS which were at the time just released
1. the quest was broken
2.Mobs were one shotting you with obli
3.they had so much dammn hp even more than the ****** bosses and you had to kill like 200 for 1 stone so my question stands how my boy got 3 vaults of these stones
4.the only way of killing one of those was savage with 7bilion buffs and even then it would have taken it around 30min to kill 1
5. you couuldnt pull mobs they were all stacked up so you were getting clapped no matter what
Since the only way to obtain them was thro the broken quest, there was no event, they werent dropping from anything else, you coudlnt buy them from item mall or anywhere else at the time
I did waste alot of time in inferno and im not proud of that fact, but if you are going to advertise you bet ur *** imma clap back with el facts for you buddy and your management
Old 03/20/2020, 21:21   #17

nah dude this is for drama purposes fake
clearly
Moshe got kicked and is not GM anymore since inferno Rohan
imagine getting busted so hard with el facts
Old 03/20/2020, 21:29   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoka95 View Post
You want to bring my ban, how about you give the whole story im aware at this point nobody cares, but if you are going to bring that shit as "fact" lets give you all the "facts"
1.I did get banned, that part is true, however why you dont have details since you are the one who unbanned me many months later, what was my case? mhhh
Oh right first moshe banned me cuz i clapped one of his "friends" thats what it was,
after trying to connect to "inferno staff " for months ->you ignoring every god damn msgs for months(5 months to be exact), you reply.
What was the conclusion, so somehow i was banned while i was banned my password was changed(the only way to change the password requires for you to know the email which isnt anywhere found in the menu) and my gear was gone + ppl ingame contacted me about my chracter being online while im banned.Even u made me check the trade log(guess what there was nothing in the trade log i wonder who could have cleaned the log).
However lets carry on, i did get unbanned right you didnt even bother to unbann all my accounts, not like it mattered at that point

You want details so explain me how my boy "marko-templar rebelionz guild" had 3 gt vaults full of OPTS which were at the time just released
1. the quest was broken
2.Mobs were one shotting you with obli
3.they had so much dammn hp even more than the bloody bosses and you had to kill like 200 for 1 stone so my question stands how my boy got 3 vaults of these stones
4.the only way of killing one of those was savage with 7bilion buffs and even then it would have taken it around 30min to kill 1
5. you couuldnt pull mobs they were all stacked up so you were getting clapped no matter what
Since the only way to obtain them was thro the broken quest, there was no event, they werent dropping from anything else, you coudlnt buy them from item mall or anywhere else at the time
I did waste alot of time in inferno and im not proud of that fact, but if you are going to advertise you bet ur ass imma clap back with el facts for you buddy and your management

i won't read all of your stupid thing you said what you want before and i replay, i won't answer you any more its just wasting my time and i said before you are mad bcuz you got banned we're done here! and let who playing on classic answer not someone left long time ago
Old 03/20/2020, 21:34   #19

keep ignoring michael fking ******
Why did i get banned for a screenshot ?
Attached Images
File Type: png moshe.png (48.3 KB, 21 views)
Old 03/20/2020, 21:35   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debino View Post
So i got banned out of *** rohan discord .
Moshe cousin of *** owner changed his name on discord into Heya ... after i posted the picture that he didnt remove the facebook tag where he has moshe name I got banned ... what a fking ******
i kicked ur *** from discord , you talking trash in discord and asking people why they joining, i wont blame you. i know u are slave and just take orders , and u must follow it. xD it was really got to ban ur ***.

Quote:
u got banned becuase u asking player01 why he is playing in server, it is simple if u dont like server why u join it?
Old 03/20/2020, 21:37   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgn1 View Post
i kicked ur *** from discord , you talking trash in discord and asking people why they joining, i wont blame you. i know u are slave and just take orders , and u must follow it. xD it was really got to ban ur ***.

u got banned becuase u asking player01 why he is playing in server, it is simple if u dont like server why u join it?
They are my guild memeber whats your problem ?
Old 03/20/2020, 21:43   #22

Quote:
you already got the answer and go show your real name.. dont create account just to answer me with hidden name
Old 03/20/2020, 21:44   #23

Quote:
They are my guild memeber whats your problem ?
my problem , with this kind of people , who dont want to play but just to annoying others and cause problem. you even dont play that server , why you trolling people ? and again i repeat, if you dont like that server then dont bother u self joining
Old 03/20/2020, 21:44   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by maikleBT1 View Post
you already got the answer and go show your real name.. dont create account just to answer me with hidden name
If you dont know just ask Prince Ali .. I was in his guild in yolo rohan

Quote:
my problem , with this kind of people , who dont want to play but just to annoying others and cause problem. you even dont play that server , why you trolling people ? and again i repeat, if you dont like that server then dont bother u self joining
Than pls quit yolo discord since u dont play it . CLOWN
Old 03/20/2020, 21:50   #25

Quote:
If you dont know just ask Prince Ali .. I was in his guild in yolo rohan

Than pls quit yolo discord since u dont play it . CLOWN
first of all it is not your discord, second. yes i dont play yolo , but i keep my mouth shut and never troll any or talk trash to anyone or asking them to quit, or making any drama.
and yet too many people that not playing my server and still in discord. but they never made drama or asking other to quit server. so just cut that ****, it is simple no one push u to join that discord since u dont like server.
please grow up. and simple example the guy who made this thread he was talking normal about rohan stuff , but watch you and the dogs similar to ur type take it to where. and that enough to show how cheap you are.
Old 03/20/2020, 21:58   #26

Quote:
first of all it is not your discord, second. yes i dont play yolo , but i keep my mouth shut and never troll any or talk trash to anyone or asking them to quit, or making any drama.
and yet too many people that not playing my server and still in discord. but they never made drama or asking other to quit server. so just cut that ****, it is simple no one push u to join that discord since u dont like server.
please grow up. and simple example the guy who made this thread he was talking normal about rohan stuff , but watch you and the dogs similar to ur type take it to where. and that enough to show how cheap you are.
Brainless ... meaningless ... HF buddy "Ali" .
I can just make a new account and join *** rohan no problem .
But the fact that moshe changed his name so nobody knows its him .
Wasnt moshe supposed to be banned 2years ago ?
and nobody gonna pay moshe 50$ for a accs set .
SHAMELESSNESS stop throwing BS wannabe jordan.
Old 03/20/2020, 22:46   #27

Quote:
Brainless ... meaningless ... HF buddy "Ali" .
I can just make a new account and join *** rohan no problem .
But the fact that moshe changed his name so nobody knows its him .
Wasnt moshe supposed to be banned 2years ago ?
and nobody gonna pay moshe 50$ for a accs set .
SHAMELESSNESS stop throwing BS wannabe jordan.
dude cry until u feel enough, server is running good. many players like it. if u dont like it just skip it, why u focus too much? you are that free and useless in life to facing virtual community all that day and qqing in every rohan discord / website , get a life , quite ur cave it is just a game after all.
Old 03/20/2020, 23:39   #28

Im done here ...
GL on the corrupt srv.
Moshe will make a bank and you 0.