Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 23:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Yolo Rohan 2.0

Discussion on Yolo Rohan 2.0 within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/02/2019, 20:36   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
Hes still sucking abso's di.. for players and money on hes server so i would not expect him to change soon unless abso stops playing with him .....
such a cute g@y couple,awww :3 sweet
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/03/2019, 02:07   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Asbo if you were in any way, shape or form a "factor" in Rohan, that you knew how the game worked, that you had any actual knowledge of the underpinnings of the game, you would be a developer or at least work on a server in some way.

I was a major factor in iRohan before I left to pursue the pserver branch. I regularly conversed with iRohan GMs and I helped lead a very small guild to relative superiority on Marea server. I was a very well known champion of the strength guardian, at a time when it was hybrid or gtfo. Although debatable (and I will admit it was debatable) I was even considered to be the best guardian on iRohan. There were at most 2 possible contenders from other servers but I was unrivalled on Marea, even after epics. This is because I was one of a handful of people who realised the pure power of the Glacial weapons and used it to my advantage. I was also a huge voice in the non-epic fight against epics, brought about by my personal Glacial Split sword which I wielded to great effect. After that, the pserver journey began due to YNK's insistence on pushing the upgraded pieces and relaunching the sales of previous pieces.

Anyway, without me, Xor would have taken months longer to launch and it would have closed much sooner than it did without me working on it. Many "advances" in the knowledge of pservers and how the framework of Rohan works wouldn't have been possible without me.

I was relevant to Rohan before the pserver scene, I was relevant to Rohan as the pserver scene was beginning. Whilst it's only by a small amount, I'm still relevant to the pserver scene now. I have spoken with and shared info on many occasions with decent developers and even now, some of the more advanced developers still respect me and help me out even though their knowledge supersedes mine by a huge amount. It's called being honourable. Tell me little boy, what have you actually done to contribute towards this game in any way, shape or form?

The fact is, you don't have any of this knowledge. You only ever made any sort of claim to fame (this claim which was always made by yourself) as a templar abusing, minmax cheapfag on pservers. Like whoa, that alone would make you a true force to be reckoned with! Add on top of that you would use any exploits or cheats you possibly could - pinning the blame on your minions whilst you reaped the spoils. The end result is you genuinely know fuck all about Rohan. You are the absolute epitome of a minmax/exploiter/abuser, you have no genuine skill and when you don't get your own way you bark like a rabid dog.

You have a bunch of dumbfuck followers who tow the line with you because they know that when you flex your fake muscles, they get a few tiny little dregs in return. They need them because they're even dumber and more useless than you. I have a huge revelation for you man ~ pservers, be they indo or western, do not live and breathe by your presence. Whether you choose to play or not has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on their success.

Go away little boy. I have fried fish that are exponentially bigger than you, on several occasions. When my server opens next year, stay the fuck away. If I find you on it, I'll instantly ban you regardless of any reasons you may have.

Angry Ishtaria has spent too long away. Rohan has been long overdue an angry Ishtaria rant.

Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbai2 View Post

Yolo Rohan is back, this time with trinity and all new available features!
The server is in open beta stage, released 28.10.2018.

Server features:
• PVE/PVP server setting.
• Exchange Market.
• Fully working Trinity class with all it's features.
• Real Title H.C.S System.
• Daily Power Arena with a chance to earn new titles.
• Badge Store for power arena winners.
• Ultimate Skills - currently being prepared for release.
• 60 slots bags.
• Level up reward quests.
• Recycle 2 system.
• Inventory sorting.
• IP Tickets = Yolo Coins
• Online Bonus box gives random Yolo Coins
• New GH place.

Server rates/info:

• Max Level: 115 + 5 Conq. Levels
• Exp: High to Low.
• Gold: x10
• Drop: x10
• Starting at 50 lvl.
• 75% success rare/unique
• 40% Success Ancient
• Tamir upgrades are +1 or -1, no dropping to +0 on fail.
• Big Bosses drop upgradable permn acc. sets.
• No Insurgents (i.e All status acc.)
• Max reinforcement level is +15.
• All pets were reworked to be usable (both normal and fuse pets were made to be the same tier)
• Dailies (currently being developed)

PVE Info:
• Mini Bosses drop Yolo Coins, Ars, Pres stone, Forge Prevention stones, Deluxe
• EndGame Farming Zones, R5, Ronelia, Underground Gratt, Fortresses, All level 90+ maps, Flame Temples
• Gear farm(Bedron) R5, Ronelia, Shielynth, Shilayah, Kallista, Flame Temples, Gratt Fortress, Underground
• Mock Duck/Theme Park drops Yolo Coins, Potions, Guild Stones, Soul of Pride
• Mini Bosses drop Yolo Coins, Ars, Pres stone, Forge Prevention stones, Deluxe

Register:

Download:

Discord:
Facebook Group:

Playing priest I don't care for the fact that you can't buff one another without being in party.It reminds me of retail.And just one for the many reasons i left retail.So I well not be playing this server.Good luck with this server (Yolo Rohan 2.0).
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/03/2019, 16:29   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzyBee View Post
Playing priest I don't care for the fact that you can't buff one another without being in party.It reminds me of retail.And just one for the many reasons i left retail.So I well not be playing this server.Good luck with this server (Yolo Rohan 2.0).
tbh I kinda like that feature. Cross buffing is particularly hard to balance. It got so bad in irohan that temps were hitting with over a million damage. Once the cross buffing was removed, things got a lot more balanced to the point that Temps are no longer sitting at the top of the damage tree. Atm agi dhans are the class to play there but they are not the server-cleaners that temps were.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/03/2019, 18:13   #79

You can buff Alm in a party and leave, the buff will remain.

Old 01/04/2019, 14:55   #80

Yup, class dependency must be removed. Every class should be able to stand alone and not depend on someone else's buff.

If you're having a problem because they became too weak, adjust their skill effects. SEA is kinda balance in a way that every class can farm/pvp but because of the overpowered items, talismans, bonuses etc, it became imbalance again.

What you can do to prevent this is to test everything if the damage ratio will still remain after upgrading into the next tier/set of items. SEA Rohan: early game, dhan vs dekan is pretty balanced, but in the latter part of the game, dhan can withstand against 2 dekans with the same tier/set of items and be able to kill them both easily.
Old 01/04/2019, 18:28   #81

Some classes benefit from open buffing more than others. Everyone benefits from Almighty and I don't see a problem with that but other classes get different boosts. As ieyancallo says, all mainstream builds should be equal on a base level and the buffs they can get (if they're allowed to receive them) should also give boosts equal to one another.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/05/2019, 12:55   #82

Quote:
kesha no but KatyPerry maybe. I used to talk with Roy a lot and his build was different to mine, he was more hybrid. We never got a chance to spar with each other unfortunately so who was "best" could never be confirmed
Yep we never got to battle. TBH 'Best guard/dhan/temp' ever is always meh, situations are always better. And what do people base 'best on', damage? killing? staying alive? doing their jobs? People have too many perceptions for something like this.

I guess it's fair to say we were both good at our job . True our builds were different, I was hybrid (more in terms of gear than stats, only had a small amount of dex in my build) up to the time where +melee stats and upgrades were common in the guild/server. No longer needed all the dex .

It was always fun to discuss guard things with you, one of the few people I've met that actually understood the class.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/06/2019, 00:39   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roykuhh91 View Post
Yep we never got to battle. TBH 'Best guard/dhan/temp' ever is always meh, situations are always better. And what do people base 'best on', damage? killing? staying alive? doing their jobs? People have too many perceptions for something like this.

I guess it's fair to say we were both good at our job . True our builds were different, I was hybrid (more in terms of gear than stats, only had a small amount of dex in my build) up to the time where +melee stats and upgrades were common in the guild/server. No longer needed all the dex .

It was always fun to discuss guard things with you, one of the few people I've met that actually understood the class.
Hey Roy <3 You also have to take into account our opponents on each server would have been different and like you say, what they perceive can be very different to what someone may see on a different server.

Good to see a proper player still going
Old 01/06/2019, 02:59   #84

in other news SN members scam their own guild member in this server and then post on discord how he deletes his char, those braindead apes cant stop even from eating each other and then brags around oh so what im a scammer lmao the only reason everyone is begging u to play is cuz they cant do shet besides asking to join us qq
bunch of pathetic lame kiddos with the drama queen on top pls gtfk u trash
Old 01/06/2019, 03:22   #85

"SummerNights" the best guild in rohan history: Depending on their nemesis guild(TF) to grow themselves and reach at a certain point to gear their members . One week later they scam,quit and start whining on discord. Must be hard to be part of their group. Abso acting like SN is an eSports team. Such a delusional kid, some people here, from this thread achieved more in this game than you and your bunch of poorly minded kids will ever get.
Old 01/06/2019, 07:26   #86

Must hurt you lost last 3 servers to delusional kids I use sorien neggas
Old 01/06/2019, 12:06   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaiBai View Post
in other news SN members scam their own guild member in this server and then post on discord how he deletes his char, those braindead apes cant stop even from eating each other and then brags around oh so what im a scammer lmao the only reason everyone is begging u to play is cuz they cant do shet besides asking to join us qq
bunch of pathetic lame kiddos with the drama queen on top pls gtfk u trash
When none of u knows that the reason i deleted my priest was cuz ses expired xD
even wolf thinks i did quit no i remade my char...immediately failed again with ur "proof"
Old 01/06/2019, 14:03   #88

Quote:
Hey Roy <3 You also have to take into account our opponents on each server would have been different and like you say, what they perceive can be very different to what someone may see on a different server.

Good to see a proper player still going
Yeah misspelled, I wrote 'better' but I meant different. Saw you're working on a server?
Old 01/06/2019, 18:30   #89

Hey Roy. Yeah we are all waiting to see what Ish and his friends can come up with.
Old 01/06/2019, 20:47   #90

well u cant always win right, but losing to a bunch of cheaters scammers and drama queens is never a loss, everyone can already see even on this server how terrible every of ur members are doing without a proper zerg behind then they end up begging u to join good thing ur banned thats what this community needs less monkas and theres more pvp than trashtalk in here thanks to that

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristian4 View Post
When none of u knows that the reason i deleted my priest was cuz ses expired xD
even wolf thinks i did quit no i remade my char...immediately failed again with ur "proof"
thats a bit irrelevant dont u think whereas the main target of that topic was you getting scammed by your own guild yikes, not only ur braindead u also show it in public