Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 02:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Yolo Rohan 2.0

Discussion on Yolo Rohan 2.0 within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/30/2018, 20:34   #46

elite*gold: 0
Asbo if you were in any way, shape or form a "factor" in Rohan, that you knew how the game worked, that you had any actual knowledge of the underpinnings of the game, you would be a developer or at least work on a server in some way.

I was a major factor in iRohan before I left to pursue the pserver branch. I regularly conversed with iRohan GMs and I helped lead a very small guild to relative superiority on Marea server. I was a very well known champion of the strength guardian, at a time when it was hybrid or gtfo. Although debatable (and I will admit it was debatable) I was even considered to be the best guardian on iRohan. There were at most 2 possible contenders from other servers but I was unrivalled on Marea, even after epics. This is because I was one of a handful of people who realised the pure power of the Glacial weapons and used it to my advantage. I was also a huge voice in the non-epic fight against epics, brought about by my personal Glacial Split sword which I wielded to great effect. After that, the pserver journey began due to YNK's insistence on pushing the upgraded pieces and relaunching the sales of previous pieces.

Anyway, without me, Xor would have taken months longer to launch and it would have closed much sooner than it did without me working on it. Many "advances" in the knowledge of pservers and how the framework of Rohan works wouldn't have been possible without me.

I was relevant to Rohan before the pserver scene, I was relevant to Rohan as the pserver scene was beginning. Whilst it's only by a small amount, I'm still relevant to the pserver scene now. I have spoken with and shared info on many occasions with decent developers and even now, some of the more advanced developers still respect me and help me out even though their knowledge supersedes mine by a huge amount. It's called being honourable. Tell me little boy, what have you actually done to contribute towards this game in any way, shape or form?

The fact is, you don't have any of this knowledge. You only ever made any sort of claim to fame (this claim which was always made by yourself) as a templar abusing, minmax cheapfag on pservers. Like whoa, that alone would make you a true force to be reckoned with! Add on top of that you would use any exploits or cheats you possibly could - pinning the blame on your minions whilst you reaped the spoils. The end result is you genuinely know fuck all about Rohan. You are the absolute epitome of a minmax/exploiter/abuser, you have no genuine skill and when you don't get your own way you bark like a rabid dog.

You have a bunch of dumbfuck followers who tow the line with you because they know that when you flex your fake muscles, they get a few tiny little dregs in return. They need them because they're even dumber and more useless than you. I have a huge revelation for you man ~ pservers, be they indo or western, do not live and breathe by your presence. Whether you choose to play or not has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on their success.

Go away little boy. I have fried fish that are exponentially bigger than you, on several occasions. When my server opens next year, stay the fuck away. If I find you on it, I'll instantly ban you regardless of any reasons you may have.

Angry Ishtaria has spent too long away. Rohan has been long overdue an angry Ishtaria rant.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/30/2018, 21:55   #47

I'm already in your head, so far I'm winning this. I wish you luck washing the car windows at gas stations, I hope you collect enough money so you can pay your self the host for the first three months. #whenYouWantToLaunchServerButAllYouCanDoIzPhotosho p rofl
Old 12/30/2018, 22:02   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post

Oh men look at all those GBs of photoshops. Come back when you're actually relevant in some way to Rohan altogether.
I have 400 GB rohan folder,that makes me real "DEV"(PS editors i mean) like u and dreto? i hope so
Old 12/30/2018, 22:12   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristian4 View Post
I have 400 GB rohan folder,that makes me real "DEV"(PS editors i mean) like u and dreto? i hope so
Nah mens, that's 400GB of **** apparently
Old 12/30/2018, 22:16   #50

Quote:
Nah mens, that's 400GB of **** apparently
Noooo...its just 28412948129 pservers that lasted 2 weeks,some of them are Dreto's xD

P.S.ur pro guard ,was pro just 2 months ?i didnt saw u playing after epics show up(i was in marea too)
Old 12/30/2018, 22:17   #51

400 gb of **** a developer does not make.

Psst: with pronhub out there why would you store it anyway?
Old 12/30/2018, 22:26   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoSN View Post
I'm already in your head, so far I'm winning this. I wish you luck washing the car windows at gas stations, I hope you collect enough money so you can pay your self the host for the first three months. #whenYouWantToLaunchServerButAllYouCanDoIzPhotosho p rofl
You're actually not in my head. If you were I'd actually be quite vindictive, I wouldn't just be firing return flame at you on a forum. I'm really quite a nice guy, you're not. You're an asshole so don't try and pull the "I'm just trying to get in your head" line at me, you're really not smart enough to do that.

It's the oldest internet trick in the book to try and flame someone, you get doused in napalm in return so you then try and make out you were just fishing, trying to provoke a response, trying to get in x person's head.

I think you'll be hard pushed to find anyone on this forum to back you up any more. You really do sound like a desperate virgin in his mum's basement, trying to make himself out to be relevant at something, somewhere, out in the big wide world of the internet. Rohan isn't it fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristian4 View Post
Noooo...its just 28412948129 pservers that lasted 2 weeks,some of them are Dreto's xD

P.S.ur pro guard ,was pro just 2 months ?i didnt saw u playing after epics show up(i was in marea too)
Mens I was in Marea all the time, part of Synergy guild and with the Ishtaria name. I was there for a very long time after epics, right up until YNK announced they were re-releasing parts 1 and 2 of upgrades.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/30/2018, 22:57   #53

whos this against SN ? TF + NGNL + others
Old 12/30/2018, 23:11   #54

Quote:
You're actually not in my head. If you were I'd actually be quite vindictive, I wouldn't just be firing return flame at you on a forum. I'm really quite a nice guy, you're not. You're an ******* so don't try and pull the "I'm just trying to get in your head" line at me, you're really not smart enough to do that.

It's the oldest internet trick in the book to try and flame someone, you get doused in napalm in return so you then try and make out you were just fishing, trying to provoke a response, trying to get in x person's head.

I think you'll be hard pushed to find anyone on this forum to back you up any more. You really do sound like a desperate virgin in his mum's basement, trying to make himself out to be relevant at something, somewhere, out in the big wide world of the internet. Rohan isn't it fella

Mens I was in Marea all the time, part of Synergy guild and with the Ishtaria name. I was there for a very long time after epics, right up until YNK announced they were re-releasing parts 1 and 2 of upgrades.

Synergy got smashed fast from SoulMates ? even ally with MatrixReloaded didnt help u much vs SM xD,after merge Forever smashed all so...u were non-factor ,that's the truth :/ sowwie
Old 12/30/2018, 23:17   #55

arleyn
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/31/2018, 11:27   #56

Quote:
You're actually not in my head. If you were I'd actually be quite vindictive, I wouldn't just be firing return flame at you on a forum. I'm really quite a nice guy, you're not. You're an asshole so don't try and pull the "I'm just trying to get in your head" line at me, you're really not smart enough to do that.

Yes in fact this is the oldest trick in the internet, but guess what - it works on you

When it comes to the rohan population you won't find any better mentality than ours, I said it couple of times here - it's not about rohan anymore it's about the mental warfare. When I see a server I come with my pack with the right mindset - fok everybody. Every guild leader has reason to hate/trashtalk me, everyone here has seen our girl fights with zane, but you my friend, you are completely nobody just trying to build your name over ours, because believe or not when someone shouts 'abso' or 'sn' server get twice more active, indonesian girls drop their pants, zane quits (LOL), we join, we win. Simple as that. Ok let's go from where I started, so a guild mate of ours who is not really into forums asked who is Ishtaria. Apec answered. Usually I don't share our group chats, but the Lord is my witness I could have not answered better to this question:

Happy New Year everyone.
Old 12/31/2018, 14:07   #57

I'm not a "dev" who does programming i.e. I don't do things like coding and fixing cheats etc. I've never made any secret of that
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/31/2018, 15:52   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoSN View Post
Yes in fact this is the oldest trick in the internet, but guess what - it works on you

When it comes to the rohan population you won't find any better mentality than ours, I said it couple of times here - it's not about rohan anymore it's about the mental warfare. When I see a server I come with my pack with the right mindset - fok everybody. Every guild leader has reason to hate/trashtalk me, everyone here has seen our girl fights with zane, but you my friend, you are completely nobody just trying to build your name over ours, because believe or not when someone shouts 'abso' or 'sn' server get twice more active, indonesian girls drop their pants, zane quits (LOL), we join, we win. Simple as that. Ok let's go from where I started, so a guild mate of ours who is not really into forums asked who is Ishtaria. Apec answered. Usually I don't share our group chats, but the Lord is my witness I could have not answered better to this question:

Happy New Year everyone.
Didn't you say you don't need "HACKS" to win a server but apparently everyone on your guild / group / hentai squad dose it.

You have simply showed everyone that you flame us for being corrupt and unfair to players like your or anyone else. But have you been fair playing any server out there? From what you said you came you played for 1 day then you left that for me is not a server population that's a look at the server.

With all that you still didn't find any server out there to keep playing for more then 1 week. So instead of flaming everyone in this forum how about you go on that google and type this "How to make friends". Yes friends not hentai squad members.
Old 12/31/2018, 16:20   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
Didn't you say you don't need "HACKS" to win a server but apparently everyone on your guild / group / hentai squad dose it.

You have simply showed everyone that you flame us for being corrupt and unfair to players like your or anyone else. But have you been fair playing any server out there? From what you said you came you played for 1 day then you left that for me is not a server population that's a look at the server.

With all that you still didn't find any server out there to keep playing for more then 1 week. So instead of flaming everyone in this forum how about you go on that google and type this "How to make friends". Yes friends not hentai squad members.
Well ,all of you (pro devs) talking how secured is your servers,then when somebody bypass ur "security" u start moaning(sound like hentai,eh?)? eww,keep the photoshop edits,we need some new indo wings costumes anyway
Old 12/31/2018, 16:52   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post

EVERYONE is just ONE person. And back then we didnt have any enemies beside the bosses+some solo players.
Are you drunk mate, this is the only time a member of our guild used a hack/program and it wasn't used to win but to show the staff that the hacking still worked after the so called "fix" and many indos were taking advantage of it. When we reported this to Ish, she called us "bultards" and said it was impossible to hack in DG.
Again, we did NOT had a guild fighting against us beside few indos who were solo players, using CE for forging/duplicating.
We did not called anyone corrupt without a reason and a proof. Me or anyone from our guild denies the fact we did that on DG, but it was THE ONLY time a member of ours has done sth like this and we had an understandable reason.
So keep your mouth shut about things you do not know about. Wish you a happy New Year.