You overestimate the popularity of official servers. I expect the SEA honeymoon to last about 2 months before its players realize it is just another Playwith P2P cash grab.
Dark's server is really quite good. All it needs now is to finish it's beta testing, get their markets in place, fix a few niggly bugs and go into full release. I'm confident with his ability to put a server out there with some staying powa. I had a nice discord chat with him and he does have some interesting ideas. I just hope he can get them out there.
Official or not, if IM is not tradable I'm out. I'm not paying IM for all my chars, so yeah darkgamerz is still an option if sea rohan fails.
OMEGALUL why so poor mr i work in the office but w8 o **** forgot bg minimum wage don't hit even 300 $ rofl
I don't think it's about being poor , I think it is about that if you spend money on rohan , you're a ******* imbecile , no matter how poor or rich you are , rohan invested money is lost money.
I don't think it's about being poor , I think it is about that if you spend money on rohan , you're a ******* imbecile , no matter how poor or rich you are , rohan invested money is lost money.
its not like any other online game = worth money to donate? i mean there are some games which u have to even pay to play so i dont see ur point lol if u like to waste ur money on games its w.e better than spending it on cigarettes/alcohol or other non-healthy **** so i guess it is about being poor when rohan is ur life xd
OMEGALUL why so poor mr i work in the office but w8 o **** forgot bg minimum wage don't hit even 300 $ rofl
We really fuc*ed up your mental system didn't we? My pocket is fine, I'm blessed. But you mate, I'm worried mate. I just read an article the other day they created dron to pick strawberries, I guess someone going back home jobless. qq
Now I'm thinking if I should invest my time on Darkgamerz instead of SEA. I also have a feeling that SEA will have the same fate as Origin.
If you think darkgamerz is gonna last long , you got another thing coming. Every rohan pserver is doomed to die sooner or later. While on SEA you'll have non stop indo ***** to kick. fun times , xor rohan times , wkwkw kill a wkwkw
If you think darkgamerz is gonna last long , you got another thing coming. Every rohan pserver is doomed to die sooner or later. While on SEA you'll have non stop indo ***** to kick. fun times , xor rohan times , wkwkw kill a wkwkw
Origin has a lot of Indos too. But it didn't last that long.
I don't know, I'm still busy but I might try both just to be sure and observe the environment.
If you think darkgamerz is gonna last long , you got another thing coming. Every rohan pserver is doomed to die sooner or later. While on SEA you'll have non stop indo ***** to kick. fun times , xor rohan times , wkwkw kill a wkwkw
I think dgz II has a lot going for it. As far as I have seen it give far more features than any other pserver to date. It seems to encompass 80% of the 'modern' rohan features without inflicting that clusterfk Trinity on you. I think that will give it the staying that power most pservers out there lack. Like any pserver or even official Rohan itself there are things I am not in line with but those are not enough for me not to recommend them over even official rohans like that (debateable) official S.E.A. server.
DarkGamerZ Rohan 09/28/2013 - Rohan - 82 Replies Hi guys!
I have plaeasure to present the new age of Rohan servers!
What do we have special?
Probably we are first and only server which is using iRohan Client and iRohan Patcher! We also have in-game ItemMall Shop.
Right now we are in OBT which we plan end like in 1 week and then start full release of our server.
Rates in OBT (Release)
Forging: 100% (Rare 80%, Unique 70%, Ancient 50%)
DarkGamerZ Rohan Templar 100 07/07/2013 - Rohan - 4 Replies You can delete the thread i decided to continue playing on this server
DarkGamerz [New Server] 03/26/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies Content Removed Due To No LinkBack. User Can Not Use A Forum As A WebPage. Must Be A WebPage.