Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 08:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rohan Status Hack

Discussion on Rohan Status Hack within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/03/2018, 13:51   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
You must be very good with reverse enginering if you want to fix it without the source code owner's help .

I love your trial version , here guys if you want to try crack it
then , is it their cares about it ? it should be free and you sell it like a leeches.
HAHAHA
Old 05/03/2018, 14:11   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by except us View Post
then , is it their cares about it ? it should be free and you sell it like a leeches.
HAHAHA
Well according to the leecher's definition , whoever using or selling rohan server files is leecher , because no one has the copyright neither the source code of the rohan server files like dbserver.exe logserver.exe aiserver.exe and mapserver.exe . Call me leecher as you want but if you are using rohan file server right now you are a leecher too .
Old 05/03/2018, 14:43   #18

doubt anyone here sells official rohan files aside of you and few other leeches
Old 05/09/2018, 07:41   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
Well according to the leecher's definition , whoever using or selling rohan server files is leecher , because no one has the copyright neither the source code of the rohan server files like dbserver.exe logserver.exe aiserver.exe and mapserver.exe . Call me leecher as you want but if you are using rohan file server right now you are a leecher too .
Indeed bro!
without rohan server and client files they cannot build their own program/tools.

the one who are using rohan server files, its either level 99 files, hero 2, hero 3 are all pirates and leechers, and i am the one who used it, i admit it!
Thanks
1 User