Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 15:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Inferno Rohan

Discussion on Inferno Rohan within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/07/2018, 11:03   #106

elite*gold: 0
new new update :
1.Auto Prison 1 hour when someone try to Hack-> Stats, forge hacks, cheat client
2.world message using the command .world and its cost 50m
3.auto start exp, drop event on at AM Friday AND ending 12 AM Saturday (24 Hour)

Old 03/07/2018, 12:35   #107

Some guild buffs been adjusted to cost more resources, however problematic buffs like Guild ressurection for example which costs basically nothing with no cd, makes people to abuse your inferno patrols which dont move. Let me explain so you have a ranger he will pull the patrol he would follow but wouldnt return, most of the times ranger would die however he would spam guild resurection and do that again which makes patrols useless in dungeons like ronelia/inferno b etc
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2018, 11:51   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoka95 View Post
Some guild buffs been adjusted to cost more resources, however problematic buffs like Guild ressurection for example which costs basically nothing with no cd, makes people to abuse your inferno patrols which dont move. Let me explain so you have a ranger he will pull the patrol he would follow but wouldnt return, most of the times ranger would die however he would spam guild resurection and do that again which makes patrols useless in dungeons like ronelia/inferno b etc
We will insert new patrols in ronelia/Inferno Dungeon B after open ahkma
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/27/2018, 02:08   #109

3 weeks no login rewards great !!
Old 04/01/2018, 18:26   #110

why is there a win32 bitrep.b trojan on the launcher?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2018, 17:56   #111

Moshe is garbage gm, first he has no respect for any players except his buddies in the server, second he is muting people for 1 day and threating them with ban because they commented "thats bs"(Ive paid for vip access and when you remove a ****** vip access function ofc id react "thats bs").
Yesterday ive asked why a person whos selling gear for real cash gets "banned" and 1hr later unbanned, after asking why he got unbanned and got his free pass thats what i received as answer+ more muting for 5hr

I get it theres corruption everywhere but why the fk u show it so obvious(either u give no flying f or u are just really stupid) and why dcktwats like this one are put as GM
So if you pay 800$ for example you can just use speedhax etc, or just buy a gm to have in ur pocket lmao
p.s.
dont take this as qq, but as warning if you are planning to join the server
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/05/2018, 21:08   #112

Quote:
Moshe is garbage gm, first he has no respect for any players except his buddies in the server, second he is muting people for 1 day and threating them with ban because they commented "thats bs"(Ive paid for vip access and when you remove a ****** vip access function ofc id react "thats bs").
Yesterday ive asked why a person whos selling gear for real cash gets "banned" and 1hr later unbanned, after asking why he got unbanned and got his free pass thats what i received as answer+ more muting for 5hr

I get it theres corruption everywhere but why the fk u show it so obvious(either u give no flying f or u are just really stupid) and why dcktwats like this one are put as GM
So if you pay 800$ for example you can just use speedhax etc, or just buy a gm to have in ur pocket lmao
p.s.
dont take this as qq, but as warning if you are planning to join the server
That Stupid GM, anyone Admits hes error doesn't matter donation and or not if he will not gonna do same error again i will unban him and if he do again same error i will banned him prem and moshe dont know how much every player donate and if i gonna kick moshe the players will cry again no gm's no events..
Old 05/05/2018, 23:01   #113

Obv corrupted server..just see name that's enough
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2018, 15:20   #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by maikleBT1 View Post
That Stupid GM, anyone Admits hes error doesn't matter donation and or not if he will not gonna do same error again i will unban him and if he do again same error i will banned him prem and moshe dont know how much every player donate and if i gonna kick moshe the players will cry again no gm's no events..
You really moshe does anything possitive for the server? Let me give u examples:
1.server resets inferno B patrols gone (it takes moshe up to 2 weeks to just spawn patrols back)
2.How many events u think he is doing? There was a QnA event which revolved around Moshe personal life, what do we care about his personal life we should stalk him to find out about his sht?
3.There are barely anyvevents(Example on a good week there would be like 2 events, sometimes for 2 weeks there are no events.
4.Being arrogant corruped fk threating people with ban only because he didnt like what they say is pure BS, sure jail/mute but i mean bann?

Moshe serves no positive purpose ingame, just cut the cancer and get a decent GM anyone but that guy literally
Old 05/06/2018, 17:02   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by maikleBT1 View Post
Quote:
You really moshe does anything possitive for the server? Let me give u examples:
1.server resets inferno B patrols gone (it takes moshe up to 2 weeks to just spawn patrols back)
2.How many events u think he is doing? There was a QnA event which revolved around Moshe personal life, what do we care about his personal life we should stalk him to find out about his sht?
3.There are barely anyvevents(Example on a good week there would be like 2 events, sometimes for 2 weeks there are no events.
4.Being arrogant corruped fk threating people with ban only because he didnt like what they say is pure BS, sure jail/mute but i mean bann?

Moshe serves no positive purpose ingame, just cut the cancer and get a decent GM anyone but that guy literally
And people wonder why I refuse to run a pserver. Too much political BS. Computers are far easier to get along with than people.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/07/2018, 11:33   #116

+ Me for GM easist thing ever.
+No corruption
+everyone loves me

x)
Closed Thread