Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 00:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to find bugs or vulnerable on our web server

Discussion on How to find bugs or vulnerable on our web server within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation How to find bugs or vulnerable on our web server

I shared my experience about the weakness of the web server spiritually, I have experienced sql injection on my server that makes someone can access the server and delete the data, I just assumed I was hit backdoor,
Well I try to find the gap in my web server using "OWASP ZAP"
And i found a sql injection gap in my own web server

And like this

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Realease Exploit]Dragon City Gems Hack still vulnerable
12/29/2012 - Facebook - 295 Replies
Ok everyone is impatient! i'll give you the original post But I'll not assume any responsibilities for this hack because it's not finished yet! you know i have a life to also i got my job i can't be all day long working on this! hacking will not put food in my table so if you want to try go ahead but probably the ones who manage to get some gems will get a account reset because this is giving a lot of gems Originally Posted by newoow THIS IS JUST AN EXPLOIT PLEASE WAIT FOR A UPDATE...
Win32.Vulnerable.gen!High
05/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
cant found information about this virus maybe somone can confirm what taht virus is?