Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 04:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ask Question I will help you!

Discussion on Ask Question I will help you! within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/14/2018, 17:55   #151

elite*gold: 0
Good Day!

Can you help me with this

From is what I've observed from my Rohan Client.

When I cast Level 7 Buffs Skill for any character class it skips the animation.I've given Rising Might skill for our reference.

Skill Level 1-5 The skill animation is working.You can see your character casting the spell for about 5 seconds (You can see the character murmuring the skill chant)

Skill Level 6 The skill animation is working.You can see your character casting the spell for about 5 seconds (You can see the character murmuring the skill chant)

Skill Level 7 The skill animation does not show.It also skips the Activation Time.The buffs is suddenly performed,no more casting and animation.My character cast buffs for about 1 second only.

My problem is I want the Level 7 skills have that Activation Time and see the characters chanting their spells.

Thank you so much!
Old 01/14/2018, 18:39   #152

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by daingnabangus View Post
Good Day!

Can you help me with this

From is what I've observed from my Rohan Client.

When I cast Level 7 Buffs Skill for any character class it skips the animation.I've given Rising Might skill for our reference.

Skill Level 1-5 The skill animation is working.You can see your character casting the spell for about 5 seconds (You can see the character murmuring the skill chant)

Skill Level 6 The skill animation is working.You can see your character casting the spell for about 5 seconds (You can see the character murmuring the skill chant)

Skill Level 7 The skill animation does not show.It also skips the Activation Time.The buffs is suddenly performed,no more casting and animation.My character cast buffs for about 1 second only.

My problem is I want the Level 7 skills have that Activation Time and see the characters chanting their spells.

Thank you so much!
And for this, u need to make 2 Threads?
Do you really think someone will answer u if u Spam here?
Old 01/14/2018, 18:42   #153

Admins, please delete the above post or the thread asking the same thing by user daingnabangus. The user daingnabangus has created a thread asking this and apparently does not understand that asking the same question in multiple places is not only annoying but against the rules here.
@ edit your skilllevel.bin file to properly set up your skill casting time for the affected lvl 7 skills.
Old 01/14/2018, 18:57   #154

@ @

I am sorry for posting the same question on multiple threads.I didn't mean to spam or to annoy anyone.

All Level 7 skills of all character classes are affected.Is editing the skilllevel.bin the only way to correct it?

Correct me if I'm wrong,it's just my idea.Can changes in Stored Procedures affect the way skills are cast?
Old 01/14/2018, 19:21   #155

skilllevel.bin is where the changing parameters for each skill's levels are set not stored procedures.
Old 01/16/2018, 10:05   #156

Old 01/28/2018, 17:23   #157

Is it normal that the forgotten fortress have no monsters inside it?, i see paragon witch and high bashees around it but nothing inside the fortress. and the gratt undergroud lvl and upperground doesnt show thier maps/minimaps. Are those problems from the client files or the server?
Old 01/30/2018, 15:55   #158

Quote:
Originally Posted by sueckaht View Post
Is it normal that the forgotten fortress have no monsters inside it?, i see paragon witch and high bashees around it but nothing inside the fortress. and the gratt undergroud lvl and upperground doesnt show thier maps/minimaps. Are those problems from the client files or the server?
Could be both. Mobs & there showings involves with the servers World files & minimap etc could be from Bitmaps. Try downloading some default fullclient files from some downloads threads on here. For example Senzoku's basic files. You could use those and see if that changes anything.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/30/2018, 16:06   #159

elite*gold: 10
On 110 Files (Client) u won't be able to see the Minimap or at Upper/Lower.
At 115 Files it works but you need the Hero 3 MapServer/Dll for it

Also, the Monsters are from the World Folder if u use the Senzoku's Files, then just go into the World Folder and Cut the other World Folder inside it and Paste it into the Normal World Folder and overwrite all of the Files and it's fixed.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/01/2018, 04:50   #160

Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post

Also, the Monsters are from the World Folder if u use the Senzoku's Files, then just go into the World Folder and Cut the other World Folder inside it and Paste it into the Normal World Folder and overwrite all of the Files and it's fixed.
Good Reply.
Old 02/04/2018, 19:03   #161

Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post

Thanks! that helps a lot. I'll just probly change the MapID server for the 115, and search for another good client since some iRohan clients I found got weird bug like missing floating names.
Old 02/22/2018, 11:10   #162

Ok now I'm having trouble looking for decent hero II clients, can someone PM me on what working client should I be looking for. (downloaded some Pserver clients but didn't seem to solve the problem)
Old 02/23/2018, 23:29   #163

How to repacked rohanclient.exe unpacked after edited

Sent from my SM-T285 using Tapatalk
Old 02/25/2018, 23:08   #164

Quote:
Originally Posted by torafaruga View Post
How to repacked rohanclient.exe unpacked after edited

Stupid question of the month. Not posted just once, but twice!

How do you think you would pack an exe file?

(hint use the words "exe packer" on google...)
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2018, 01:01   #165

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
Stupid question of the month. Not posted just once, but twice!

How do you think you would pack an exe file?

(hint use the words "exe packer" on google...)
I repacked using UPX gui,, but resource can edited using PE explore or RH,, nation cant be edited after repack..

Btw thanks for hint,, [emoji9]