Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 21:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Itemmall

Discussion on Itemmall within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Itemmall

Hello Guys i want to buy Good Itemmall
gimme your offer on skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I curse ITEMMALL, I hate ITEMMALL, I'll burn ITEMMALL [calm down szokersonik]
02/19/2016 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Hey Fellas! As You can see my patient is over, ITEMALL ruined it. I dont fcking get it, no matter wich one(item), no matter how, if i add any new ITEM to itemmall im getting DC all time when im trying to buy it(with any other items old, existed in itemmall i dont have any problems, i can buy'em easily). IF i add exacly the same item using the same rule to NPC shop i dont have any problems, so wth is wrong with that ITEMMALL? Okay:
I cant buy in ItemMall. [Please Help]
06/05/2014 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello guys. Add a premium and I can not buy it. I have repeated all steps again and nothing, has services on 1. I could have done wrong to not be able to buy? http://i.epvpimg.com/Ibljb.jpg
Itemmall new Tab
01/12/2013 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hey Guys i have a Problem with my Itemmall , i had added a new Tab cause the other Tab is Full and maxed , how i can change the MAX Slot Index of any Tab , i ask cause my new Tab allow only 1 Item. here my Lines: Media: RefShopGods.txt 1 15 MALL_AVATAR_ATTACH_TAB1 PACKAGE_ITEM_MALL_AV ATAR_M_NEWHALLOWEEN_ATTACH 0 -1 xxx -1 xxx -1 xxx -1 xxx
ItemMall
10/22/2010 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
Hey , How can i modify the items from ItemMall with less AP ?!