Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 16:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mad Dog Jones Rohan Server

Discussion on Mad Dog Jones Rohan Server within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/23/2016, 14:28   #16

elite*gold: 0
anyone sell hero III fixed map ID without crash map ID
i only have 117$ from donator to buy it
Old 09/27/2016, 14:54   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
anyone sell hero III fixed map ID without crash map ID
i only have 117$ from donator to buy it
no one have that bro . do not give your money to buy their bullshit , better use the money to pay server rent and try find out the problem urself . i see you already know how to change the max tsb number , that's is huge breakthrough , i guest you find it by urself right . keep your good work and you have a very nice server with player from many countries .
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/27/2016, 15:01   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by lantingdewa View Post
no one have that bro . do not give your money to buy their bullshit , better use the money to pay server rent and try find out the problem urself . i see you already know how to change the max tsb number , that's is huge breakthrough , i guest you find it by urself right . keep your good work and you have a very nice server with player from many countries .
I think you are right sir , i just find out how to change TSB max member .
monday , tuesday , thursday , friday , saturday . 6 , 9 , 12 , 15 , 18 .
i will try to figure out the server crash my self . i am trying to fix the rohangame stored procedurs right now and map id invalid skill logs . as for donate money i am just get more 50$ from Veselko Ivanovic , so we have 167$ right now , it can pay 3 month server rent . even this month is not overdue yet so we are financially secured for this 3 months .
Old 09/27/2016, 15:04   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by lantingdewa View Post
well i am not play on that server but i think you're right
Old 09/28/2016, 02:46   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by magildewa View Post
well i am not play on that server but i think you're right
Well why you not Join . i think it well be fun .
More newbie tutorial video is coming soon .
Old 09/30/2016, 00:15   #21

I think the player limit is in mapUSA u're using already, i dubt u've changed it, if you could, you would'n ask us anything
Old 09/30/2016, 13:13   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by radekslu View Post
I think the player limit is in mapUSA u're using already, i dubt u've changed it, if you could, you would'n ask us anything
Welcome back sir .
You can see our TSB schedule an max player limit on our website

We already find how to change pet cooldown
It has a clientside bug , i will try to find where is it
Old 09/30/2016, 18:08   #23

Quote:
Welcome back sir .
You can see our TSB schedule an max player limit on our website

We already find how to change pet cooldown
It has a clientside bug , i will try to find where is it
Wow , i think you did it .
Old 09/30/2016, 23:08   #24

This server is so dead after hero III update theres no war anymore and when u give some suggestions to the game master he call you kid and say that he dont want kid playing in his server OBS: most of the players in his server is indo kids lol,,anyways the servers is pretty much dead and game master is a annoying guy ;D
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/01/2016, 00:51   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayakuz View Post
This server is so dead after hero III update theres no war anymore and when u give some suggestions to the game master he call you kid and say that he dont want kid playing in his server OBS: most of the players in his server is indo kids lol,,anyways the servers is pretty much dead and game master is a annoying guy ;D
Sir you must be an animelover.
Old 10/01/2016, 01:10   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayakuz View Post
he is well known as epvp' resident comic relief.
Old 10/01/2016, 02:00   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
he is well known as epvp' resident comic relief.
The village idiot who trolls every western server in existence, opens his own server and it drops harder than a Tsar Bomba.

Calls every western server owner or knowledgeable contributor a money leecher then begs to buy Hero III server files with less than $120 that he made from money leeching players on his own fail server.

You really couldn't make this **** up.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/01/2016, 05:17   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
The village idiot who trolls every western server in existence, opens his own server and it drops harder than a Tsar Bomba.

Calls every western server owner or knowledgeable contributor a money leecher then begs to buy Hero III server files with less than $120 that he made from money leeching players on his own fail server.

You really couldn't make this **** up.
Well at least he have a server .
Old 10/01/2016, 05:38   #29

Well , good comment sir , FYI now we have 187 $ on server funds .
It can pay more than 3 month server monthly rent .
As you can see on the pictures , i am deposit all the money to my hosting
and it cannot refund , I never withdraw the money on my paypal to my own bank accounts . All i trying to do is to make my server last long and have stable , if you want to play , Welcome all . Welcome . Welcome .

Sorry that i have to show the latest donator , i just need to convince the other server owner that i am not a money leecher like they are .
Now i am understand that they are just a collaborating kid who chat on skype before make comments on this forum , as you can see they Join date , i am still a lot older than them .
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2016, 05:44   #30

Quote:
Well , good comment sir , FYI now we have 187 $ on server funds .
It can pay more than 3 month server monthly rent .
As you can see on the pictures , i am deposit all the money to my hosting
and it cannot refund , I never withdraw the money on my paypal to my own bank accounts . All i trying to do is to make my server last long and have stable , if you want to play , Welcome all . Welcome . Welcome .

Sorry that i have to show the latest donator , i just need to convince the other server owner that i am not a money leecher like they are .
Now i am understand that they are just a collaborating kid who chat on skype before make comments on this forum , as you can see they Join date , i am still a lot older than them .

They even still younger than me LOL .
You know why they have a lot of thanks , yes it is , before and after they post anything . they chat on their friends skype . please press thanks on my thread LOL
Thanks
1 User