Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 00:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Chaos Rohan

Discussion on Chaos Rohan within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/15/2016, 15:18   #316

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by radekslu View Post
That's why people from ur guild got hacked weapons on Night Rohan? But hay, THEY JUST RANDOM
Old 02/16/2016, 01:31   #317

It is what you usually do when you don't have reply, put pictures of women and try to act innocent. Poor guy lol
Old 02/16/2016, 02:05   #318

elite*gold: 110
lol this is still going on :-D ?
Old 02/16/2016, 05:16   #319

Let's not forget about his guildies and a large cache of hacked flame diamonds on DG. Asbo always has his excuses but there's only so many times you can have your fingers in the pot before they get as dirty as everyone else's
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/16/2016, 06:38   #320

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
lol this is still going on :-D ?
Yup, Zane throws bananas at Abso then he posts the fake smile gurl with the ugly nose for reasons.

Old 02/16/2016, 08:18   #321

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Let's not forget about his guildies and a large cache of hacked flame diamonds on DG. Asbo always has his excuses but there's only so many times you can have your fingers in the pot before they get as dirty as everyone else's
Couldn't have said that better
Old 02/16/2016, 08:53   #322

Yea I post my lovely girl when I just don't feel like answering. Just think about it, me not answering to dumb people? LOL means this reached the line of retardness xD Anyway I don't really feel like answering again zane is just some kind of male templar, but with woman genitals O: So weird with that huge zerg behind him when they see my guild already made they just disappear, like look at him how strong he is in the forums, but he know his place inside the server (ALT+X). Funny is when we actually play rohan zane changes his signature to onother game "try heroes", "na we didnt quit cuz we lost just tired of rohan". Anyway like I said when it gets too hard and I see I'm loosing a fight, I just pop the sorien and kill all the dhans in hide ^^ works good, never lost a server guys
Old 02/16/2016, 13:55   #323

I'm not binded to this game, I play some games even more than Rohan. Stop thinking this game is the center of the world, have some sense in what you're saying :/
Old 02/16/2016, 18:02   #324

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaiBai View Post
Couldn't have said that better
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post
Yea I post my lovely girl when I just don't feel like answering. Just think about it, me not answering to dumb people? LOL means this reached the line of retardness xD Anyway I don't really feel like answering again zane is just some kind of male templar, but with woman genitals O: So weird with that huge zerg behind him when they see my guild already made they just disappear, like look at him how strong he is in the forums, but he know his place inside the server (ALT+X). Funny is when we actually play rohan zane changes his signature to onother game "try heroes", "na we didnt quit cuz we lost just tired of rohan". Anyway like I said when it gets too hard and I see I'm loosing a fight, I just pop the sorien and kill all the dhans in hide ^^ works good, never lost a server guys

So this is your defense when an ex-GM of the server you were playing on accuses you and your pals of hacking and cheating? To simply attack someone else (zane)?

imho people running servers here should take note of Ish's comments along with your own right there and ban you & your pals immediately as soon as you join their server.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/16/2016, 18:22   #325

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
[/COLOR][/B]

So this is your defense when an ex-GM of the server you were playing on accuses you and your pals of hacking and cheating? To simply attack someone else (zane)?

imho people running servers here should take note of Ish's comments along with your own right there and ban you & your pals immediately as soon as you join their server.
You're right, infact he is really ex-GM, because he got kicked from xor rohan and DGR staff. Do you really think I'd play a server where ishtaria is gm? There were 3 different DGRs - 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0. I did play play 1.0 for 1 month and 3.0 till the end, but ishtaria was never a gm while I played. I just wouldn't join if he was there lol, 2011 he got officially kicked from xor rohan for giving away gears and you want me to play while he has gm power? You can ask every single gm of all rohans we played if we did hack, they would probably answer you we helped them a lot in making server fair without hackers(exactly hunin, bartek and chaos ray - <3 dat fkin neegga just wont listen to me):
xor - hunin, ray
urohan - jeremy, charles, andrew
dgr - darkestkiller, bartek
night - bartek
chaos - 2nd ray lel
All those you know them well and they know my guild well. It's just sad, when I had to deal with hackers in rohan zane was googling templar job quest and now I'm called hacker xD. Like I said the secret is in the sorien guys! Kill the dhans in hide first, this is how we rull rohan screne :P
Old 02/16/2016, 19:04   #326

bla
Old 02/16/2016, 20:13   #327

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post
You're right, infact he is really ex-GM, because he got kicked from xor rohan and DGR staff. Do you really think I'd play a server where ishtaria is gm? There were 3 different DGRs - 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0. I did play play 1.0 for 1 month and 3.0 till the end, but ishtaria was never a gm while I played. I just wouldn't join if he was there lol, 2011 he got officially kicked from xor rohan for giving away gears and you want me to play while he has gm power? You can ask every single gm of all rohans we played if we did hack, they would probably answer you we helped them a lot in making server fair without hackers(exactly hunin, bartek and chaos ray - <3 dat fkin neegga just wont listen to me):
xor - hunin, ray
urohan - jeremy, charles, andrew
dgr - darkestkiller, bartek
night - bartek
chaos - 2nd ray lel
All those you know them well and they know my guild well. It's just sad, when I had to deal with hackers in rohan zane was googling templar job quest and now I'm called hacker xD. Like I said the secret is in the sorien guys! Kill the dhans in hide first, this is how we rull rohan screne :P
Not sure who bartek is, but when I first had contact with dgz, Ish was gm/dev there and my pal pj was working with him, darkestkiller and reqviem as a noob rohan dev. I remember you being quite vocal in their forums begging for him to release the updates he was working on for darkestkiller. I also know for fact that Ish was not kicked from dgz - ever. Infact darkestkiller stopped caring about dgz after Ish walked away from the server for his own reasons that I can't publish here. Darkestkiller let the server die on its own after Ish left and the rest of the devs followed him out, pj included. But as for you not being on the server while he was a gm -- bullshit.
Old 02/16/2016, 20:13   #328

Hmmm for a player not to play in x or y selvel cause he doesn't like the GM is either the GM is evil or the player knows he wants to cheat and will get caught =_=

I wonder whats the one here...

What im batman said plus Abso was crying that Ish nerfed Temps BMs Mace damage boost. I still lol on that xD
Old 02/16/2016, 20:20   #329

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbnwarior View Post
Hmmm for a player not to play in x or y selvel cause he doesn't like the GM is either the GM is evil or the player knows he wants to cheat and will get caught =_=

I wonder whats the one here...

What im batman said plus Abso was crying that Ish nerfed Temps BMs Mace damage boost. I still lol on that xD
There's a whole other story around Ish & hunin & xor as well.

Hey Abso, you realize Ish and hunin are working together on a server, right? lol. I think I will contact PJ on this and see if he is interested in getting his hands back into rohan with them.

@Ishtaria Let me know if you guys are interested in talking to him. I can hook you up.
Old 02/16/2016, 21:13   #330

I didn't get kicked from either Xor or DG. If I got kicked from Xor do you really think I'd be working with Hunin again? The amount of stupid is incomprehensible
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread