Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 07:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help needed.

Discussion on Help needed. within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help needed.

Hello folks,I've been playing Rohan Online for 3 days for now but some problem has been blocking me form playing it for quite a while now.
HTTP_SERVER_STATUS_ERROR It says whenever i press login on the login screen.
If anyone has any clue what's causing it and how can it be fixed,i'll be greatful.
Thanks in advance.
Old 01/01/2015, 18:37   #2

You are providing very little to go on. What Rohan are you talking about? Official? Pserver? How are you running the client?

That error indicates that you cannot connect to the Rohan secure login web server.

Have you installed anything new in the last few days like games, utilities or warez/**** downloaders?

A little more to go on would be nice since we cannot see what you are doing here.
Old 01/01/2015, 18:43   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotwood View Post
You are providing very little to go on. What Rohan are you talking about? Official? Pserver? How are you running the client?

That error indicates that you cannot connect to the Rohan secure login web server.

Have you installed anything new in the last few days like games, utilities or warez/**** downloaders?

A little more to go on would be nice since we cannot see what you are doing here.
Sorry for the little information provided by me.
SO It is rohan online(Official)
I'm running the loader and it succsessfully launches.
I'm disabling the antivirus. (Eset Smart Security)
I haven't installed anything else than hamachi and Minecraft.
I have perfect internet connection.
It sometimes let me log in but if i ever disconnect i could never come back agian.
A freshly downloaded client(The newest from the official download mirror links provided by the official site)
IE runs too(Cause it might cause some problems sometimes,although i don't think its the updated version cause im still using windows xp 32bit)
As I said first 2 days it was good i was able to login whenever I want but something happened.
If you need more information let me know.
Old 01/01/2015, 21:40   #4

if it only says https status server error it's cuz it can not connect to their login server witch means you either have the wrong htdocs set on your windows or you have a loader from a private server that aint working anymore or you try to run your pserver and dont know how to make the login part work )

Try add a screenshot of Loader , of client error , of client version , of client folder :P