Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 09:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help with BW Rohan

Discussion on Need help with BW Rohan within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help with BW Rohan

I need the file named "loader.exe" to launch the game, everytime I download the client it and install it, the **** file isn't there. I need some1 to take that individual file and put it on a file sharing site so that I can get it.
Old 12/22/2014, 02:23   #2

Your anti-virus is auto-deleting it. You need to go into your AV and create an exception for the BW folder.
Old 12/22/2014, 02:25   #3

**** it, I don't want to have to download and install it AGAIN... If you already downloaded it, can you upload loader.exe to mediafire so I could get it?
Old 12/22/2014, 02:28   #4

What ish says.

if you look in your Antivirus quarantine you will prolly find it there and be able to restore it. you should also be able to add it as an exception at that time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glixxer View Post
**** it, I don't want to have to download and install it AGAIN... If you already downloaded it, can you upload loader.exe to mediafire so I could get it?
It would be best if you ask at BWG's forums. the devs there can help you with that since it is their loader. But chances are it is still on your system. its just stashed away where you can't see it outside of your AV program.
Old 12/22/2014, 02:36   #5

It won't let me post on BWG. It's been over a day and it hasn't seen an account activation link to either of emails I used.
Old 12/22/2014, 02:44   #6

try their chatbox. Be sure to mention your lack of verification email too.
I had the same issue with their forums.
Old 12/22/2014, 11:43   #7

They Fixed it already, you can Post now on their Forum.
Old 12/22/2014, 23:03   #8

Next time please use
For errors and other stuff.
Old 12/22/2014, 23:21   #9

The site is down for some reason. Here's the problem:

When my PC gets finished installing BWR, I get this: Is that normal?

Also, when I look in the folder named Blood War Rohan, this is part of what I have: They say that I'm supposed to use "loader.exe", but there isn't one there. I've tried downloading and installing this 4 times, but it won't show up.

Can you send me loader.exe with mediafire?
Old 12/22/2014, 23:51   #10

Same problem.
Old 12/22/2014, 23:53   #11

Turn your AV off before you install. After installing set the BW folder as an exception, turn AV on. Sending you the loader.exe won't do anything cus your AV would just quarantine it straight away.
Old 12/23/2014, 00:00   #12

I've already searched and uninstalled anything that's AV or could be AV, but Idk why it won't appear from regular installation. Could you put up loader.exe up on mediafire with instructions on how to use it? Some1 gave me a file named loader.rar earlier but it only f'ed up the client anymore because their instructions weren't very clear.
Old 12/23/2014, 01:41   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glixxer View Post
The site is down for some reason. Here's the problem:

When my PC gets finished installing BWR, I get this: Is that normal?

Also, when I look in the folder named Blood War Rohan, this is part of what I have: They say that I'm supposed to use "loader.exe", but there isn't one there. I've tried downloading and installing this 4 times, but it won't show up.

Can you send me loader.exe with mediafire?
Loader or Loader.exe are the one and the same just start that.
As for the installer end error (Runtime error) that is normal just press k and done.
Old 12/23/2014, 02:01   #14

If it's installed correctly, then why does it ask for a verification code? And when I put in 123456 it says login failed.

So can anybody tell me what the problem is? Do I need loader.exe or is loader good enough? When I double click loader and try to log in it asks for the code and rejects it. I've uninstalled all things that are AV and related to AV, but installation gives the same result everytime. Wtf?
Old 12/23/2014, 03:38   #15

when the game starts up what music is it playing in the background for you? the bw client plays the game of thrones song. do you hear that or something else?

i would guess you have a firewall blocking some of your rohan client ports. particularly the http ssl port.

all rohan clients use the https:// protocol to communicate. If you have skype running or VMWare make sure those are not setting up their own little servers on port 443 (change then to port 8443 or something) and interfering with your game. are you using a vpn proxy? that can mess things up too.

not sure how far that advice will go since I am giving it to someone that does not get how Windows displays .exe files if you have extension display turned off.