Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 19:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MULTI CLIENT FOR UNLIMITED 30 DAYS WILL IT WORK??

Discussion on MULTI CLIENT FOR UNLIMITED 30 DAYS WILL IT WORK?? within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MULTI CLIENT FOR UNLIMITED 30 DAYS WILL IT WORK??

will the multi client work for the unlimited 600php for 30days rohan bot??? i havent tested this, i only tested the point system and the multi client works. tnx and more power to us nyahahah
Old 06/28/2009, 01:22   #2

what do you mean 600-30days? isnt multiclient for public?
Old 06/28/2009, 08:21   #3

he's talking about the bot 600bucks for 30 days

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Multi Client doesnt work?
01/22/2009 - Perfect World - 10 Replies
I did that and saved it as elementclient2. The old elementclient i just can run with the launcher. But how can play with 2 clients now. When i open the old one and then the new one it say: Game is currently running. You cant start another process. When i open the new one and then the old one, i just cant start with the client, coz it cant update... PLZ HELP ME.:handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown:
multi client wont work =/
12/07/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
okay ive tryed every multiclient posted in this website but every time i click the conquer exe always pop up sayin run play.exe is it just me or the multiclient just not workin properly? :confused: thx in advance :handsdown:
How to make multi client work?
10/18/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Yeah I know it sounds newbie but I need help with where to put the multiclient folder to make it work :/ Easy +thanks:pimp:
No Dc 1.39 Work with 1.41 multi client
01/20/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 11 Replies
No DC : ttp://rapidshare.com/files/83992646/1_1_.139_NoDC _only2.rar.html work 100% ---------------------- NO DC + Multi Client Meine Ex Nackt!!!! XDDDD
Multi client dont work?
06/26/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
i dont know why but i cant multiple accounts anymore after downloading thel atest patches. I tried to hex edit and it says it cant find the Text String Fps:%d . Is it just me or is evryone getting this problem? EDIT:I am trying to edit conquer.exe and not play.exe EDIT:Ive already searched for English and it dint work, but nvm i found a way to do it so thanks anyways