Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 18:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

rohan blood fued by ynk

Discussion on rohan blood fued by ynk within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
rohan blood fued by ynk

hmm was wondering if anyoneplayed this and new whichserver was most populated since im thinking oof trying it out or does everyone just play ph versioon ?
Old 11/28/2009, 18:10   #2

you cant play ph version if your in usa... try to play this one. its really addictive....
Old 01/08/2010, 22:18   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nizeguy12 View Post
you cant play ph version if your in usa... try to play this one. its really addictive....
really addictive my ***, its **** annoying and insane and makes you hate it! can i play the ph version if im at south america?
Old 01/10/2010, 04:38   #4

you can use proxy
Old 01/10/2010, 12:43   #5

hi guys I'm newbie here I have some question, I know it maybe not right to post these question here, because I couldn't understand all post here at al
1. I'm playing rohan blood feud global server, when I loggin with bot to passby GG to use speedhack I got dc in 3-5mins, is there any thing to help solving this problem ??
2. when I use bot program without charging card bot, in general channel appear this: MyCharName: login to bot server is failure, the service time is over. Can any1 around me that see that??
thanks for your help guys ><
Old 01/10/2010, 20:47   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by romi111 View Post
you can use proxy
yes, use a proxy
Old 01/11/2010, 02:30   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charango View Post
yes, use a proxy
is this the answer for my questions??
Old 01/13/2010, 20:51   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by shine64 View Post
hi guys I'm newbie here I have some question, I know it maybe not right to post these question here, because I couldn't understand all post here at al
1. I'm playing rohan blood feud global server, when I loggin with bot to passby GG to use speedhack I got dc in 3-5mins, is there any thing to help solving this problem ??
2. when I use bot program without charging card bot, in general channel appear this: MyCharName: login to bot server is failure, the service time is over. Can any1 around me that see that??
thanks for your help guys ><
you have to pay for bot time. and by using the bot to launch the program you still use up bot time.

and no, only you can see that message from the bot program.