Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 01:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Community Warning! GG.Hex & Ownmhe23

Discussion on Community Warning! GG.Hex & Ownmhe23 within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Community Warning! GG.Hex & Ownmhe23

SCAMMED!, my fault for trusting such untrustful people but with their ranking in this community it seemed they were trustworthy enough guess not, just a warning to anyone else who may be fooled by these criminals.

GG.Hex and Ownmhe23 are either the same person or related, if you visit Ownmhe23's profile you'll notice her MSN is Cindy "Mendoza" well look at the name in the video "******* Mendoza" and they are both scammers and use the same means of payment, also GG.hex gave me email and the person told me when i talked to them that they were not GG.hex they were Ownmhe23 obviously they are working together,and both scammers or they are the same person with 2 different profiles to scam on.

Watch the Video below to see GG.hex "AKA" (or partners in crime) Ownmhe23 scamming me.

***THERE ARE 2 PARTS TO THE VIDEO SO WATCH UNTIL THE END FOR THE LINK OR READ THE DESCRIPTIONS****

**SCREENSHOTS***

Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/28/2011, 12:28   #2

excuse me? for a new member here im sure you account is banned
and one thing is that may yahoo id?
Old 01/28/2011, 12:31   #3

elite*gold: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownmhe23 View Post
dich hat es aber erwischt xD.
und emm bitte type ordentlicher. ich kann nicht ferstehen was du meinst...
Old 01/28/2011, 12:45   #4

Oh, ich sehe ein anderes Spammer?
Ich glaube, jemand hier kennt meine echten Yahoo-ID ist übrigens nichts Neues für ein neues Kind weinen Babys
Old 01/28/2011, 12:45   #5

this two guys is selling Methods to me too, but they want me to go to their area/place but its too far from and they want me to send to them before they give/teach me the method of hacking in RF... these people are true gangsta style... dont fool us guys we know better scammers than you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2011, 12:46   #6

ownmhe23* sftu you aint true... change your pics a**hole your a gay.
Old 01/28/2011, 12:48   #7

so your name is Maribel Mendoza ha... i'll look for your address in my notes... watch out dude you maybe get disgrace... i'm watching you now.
Old 01/28/2011, 12:51   #8

hey did you read forums rule here?
reporting
Old 01/28/2011, 13:09   #9

tsk..tsk..this gives a bad image for the filipino community ~_~
Old 01/28/2011, 14:51   #10

well nothing new for new account user blaming other haha cry babies
Old 01/28/2011, 21:48   #11

Quote:
well nothing new for new account user blaming other haha cry babies

can't beat solid proof .... even with my post count i'm still a person with a voice
Old 01/28/2011, 22:33   #12

Yes

Quote:

Yes it is your Yahoo ID i screen shotted you saying it was, want me to upload it? or you had enough facepwn for today?

Oh BTW wanna know why they use Western Union and not Paypal? because on paypal you can get your money back and on western union you cannot.
Old 01/28/2011, 22:38   #13

Quote:
hey did you read forums rule here?
reporting

Oh? me cry baby? i think you better read this post again, hey i guess you don't get mad when you loose $3000 pesos because you just go scam another clueless person, i told you mess with me and i will bring you down,

Fun Fact:

Seems Ownmhe23 has been active lately.... and GG.hex hasn't...doesn't take much to figure out the possible reasons why?

Another thing notice that the only form of comeback they have is that i'm a new user hence a spammer?, well i joined the forums in April of 2010 so i'm not so new i just don't choose to post unless i have to.

they have no other means of backing themselves up, funny that if i actually went to the police i could get them arrested they leave the evidence right infront of your face and use the leecher and new user trick to fool the GM's.
Old 01/29/2011, 05:52   #14

SCAMMER 101

Be warned EVERYONE GG.Hex is a scammer is well as her alt, Do not fall for her scams you will regret it. I am NzElite IRL Friend and we were looking at buying this dupe method, When we decided to split it we ended up being Scammed by this Girl.. So be WARNED....
Old 01/30/2011, 06:10   #15

i know my statement is kinda harsh but first of all
what makes us different between the two person we are accusing..
we are all cheaters here so we are no different..
why trust the cheater if you know there is a high probability that they will cheat on you IRL...

Tags
dupe, gg.hex, ownmhe23, rf