Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 06:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

dupe in rf-blitz resurection just an easy one

Discussion on dupe in rf-blitz resurection just an easy one within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking dupe in rf-blitz resurection just an easy one

i have a working dupe in rf-blitz resurection,,, just pm me up... il give it free for you.....

don't pm me your e-mail or what so ever anymore,,, just pm me here and i will reply it here in E-pvp
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/08/2010, 14:42   #2

ok guys,, there are many pm's and i can't answer you all,, om sorry.... il just tell it here.... just make a char on rf blitz resurection and do the AH and race manager dupe,, old dupew but still exist on this server... and if you have a question just pm me here and il tell you and show the proof in game
Old 07/08/2010, 19:37   #3

AH? nu po yung AH dupe? noob question xD
Old 07/09/2010, 03:25   #4

^
auction house a.k.a UTS
Old 07/09/2010, 03:48   #5

haha may server p pla na gumagana ung mga old dups malamang madami maglalaro dyn tapos matutulad s brazen after ilang months economical disaster... then continuous banning of accounts they will fix the problem then the server dies... hehe suggestion don't dup too much that you don't need... make a secure account where all of those extra items of yours are safe, incase your main account be banned you'll have extra items to use... put them in storage so mods can't detect them all lastly don't use that secure account until it is safe...
Old 07/28/2010, 23:59   #6

Yes your right and for sure the "" will be paranoid for daily monitoring the trade logs and UMT's .

But not all players are doing that dupe even they know because they play fair.
Old 08/01/2010, 11:10   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by randommix000 View Post
haha may server p pla na gumagana ung mga old dups malamang madami maglalaro dyn tapos matutulad s brazen after ilang months economical disaster... then continuous banning of accounts they will fix the problem then the server dies... hehe suggestion don't dup too much that you don't need... make a secure account where all of those extra items of yours are safe, incase your main account be banned you'll have extra items to use... put them in storage so mods can't detect them all lastly don't use that secure account until it is safe...
+1
Old 08/01/2010, 12:42   #8

Is it Working??
Old 08/01/2010, 13:21   #9

prang ung sau.. edited ung RF.bin.. then RM method p din.. alam mo kung cnu ka.. LOL ^ ^
Old 08/01/2010, 14:08   #10

this server sucks, they got GM PLaying with overpowered itens .
Old 08/03/2010, 11:47   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by emman100 View Post
prang ung sau.. edited ung RF.bin.. then RM method p din.. alam mo kung cnu ka.. LOL ^ ^
Pano po ba yan Editing?

Anyway, Im RF-Blitz Player too - its so easy to Dupe in that server, so kaya 2 months pa lang ang server ayun, nilalamon pailalim sa extremetop. hahaha

PS, Pag may alam kayo na Dupe, wag nyo maxado ipagkalat sa mga player sa server nyo.
Gaya sa RF-Brazen yun na ata ang pinakatalamak na Dupe na nakita ko. hehhe