Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 01:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wtt for rf online account

Discussion on wtt for rf online account within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 135
wtt for rf online account

im new to these parts of the forum. im just looking to trade my archlord accounts for rf online accounts. i have a 92 sorc and 85 ranger. pm me if interested or for more details. hope this is the right section
Old 11/13/2010, 08:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
wrong section
Old 11/13/2010, 11:04   #3

elite*gold: 135
well ya im very frequent poster there. but im looking to buy or trader for an rf online account.