Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 14:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rf online question

Discussion on Rf online question within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rf online question

heyy
where i can register and download rf can u send me the links in a pm ?
who send me get thx
Old 11/16/2009, 13:38   #2

depends on which server you want to play..check on the server site you want to play because usually the Download mirrors of the client is there
Old 11/18/2009, 05:32   #3

LOL ang TS. Marunong sya mag register sa Hacksite pero sa RF di nya alam san mag register...
Old 11/21/2009, 13:07   #4

mga tol, pakipost nman po ung name ng computer shop and exact location na may rf equilibrium, dito kc (Pasig) sa amin totally wipe out ung mga computer shop dahil sa bagyo... Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cabal Online - UCE + some hackies question.
08/07/2011 - Cabal Online - 8 Replies
I stopped playing Cabal for ~1year. Now when I came back I saw that skill-rank restriction s**t. And some friends also told me that if they catch you hacking you get perma ban on acc and all the accounts related to that IP. Ok then now I was wondering if I can still use an UCE. For example if I have a lvl 5x char A.Expert and I want to go master I can't do it until lvl 60. I want to change my class rank and level with CE and get Master. I think that's possible The main question is will get...
question|swsro online now?
09/05/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
swsro is online now or offline?? check? somthing?
Rf online question
08/31/2009 - RF Online - 1 Replies
Hi all.Im kinda "new" to RF and i would like to ask how can i use the number buttons not the F's (F1,F2,F3,etc). i dunno how but sometimes i did it accidentally and im wondering how can i do it?please respond THANK YOU
Apocalypse Online zero question
08/14/2009 - Zero - 1 Replies
When i go on the private server website, but I cannot download patch 1000 I really want to play the game, please help
[Question]Is sro Online now or Inspection
01/21/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
as the title says please tell me is there an inspection or silkroad is online now cuz i think something is bugged in my pc ... ????