Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 01:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to change Keyboard settings? (Tastaturbelegung ändern?)

Discussion on How to change Keyboard settings? (Tastaturbelegung ändern?) within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
How to change Keyboard settings? (Tastaturbelegung ändern?)

Hey Guys,
is there a way to change the Keyboard-setting for activating skills? F-Keys are really bad for skills :/ I only found a File called "key-map" where i can change hotkeys for example to open the inventory.

Hi Leute,
gibts ne möglichkeit die Tastaturbelegung zu ändern? F-Tasten fürs Skill aktivieren sind ziemlich unvorteilhaft :/ Hab bis jetzt nur ne Datei gefunden "key-map" wo man die Hotkeys ändern kann zum Beispeil fürs Inventar aufrufen.

greetz Teleporter

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Change Settings In Hotsync Manager
08/14/2013 - Coding Releases - 2 Replies
so, my Visor was hanging up while trying to sync without being connected to the Outlook server, so I found that by changing the settings to not sync outlook, it worked fine. This taking all of like, 20 clicks or something was obviously unacceptable, so I spent a hour or two writing this... and since I went and did that, I figured I'd better post it here, so that someday it might be worth something to someone... you know, more than the learning experiance it was for me... You may need to...
Tastaturbelegung ändern?
01/04/2012 - Technical Support - 2 Replies
Hey epvp Ich möchte gern die Tastatur belegung ändern aber nicht irgendeine sondern ich will die ZAHLEN über den Buchstaben zu den Tasten machen die sie sind wen ich die Shift Taste drücke z.B. wen ich die 1 drücke das sofort das ! Zeichen kommt ohne die Shift zu drücken... Ich hoffe ihr könnt mich verstehen..! Habe schon gegooled und die beiden Programme KeyTweak und SharpKeys gefunden die konnten das jedoch nicht.. was ich wollte!
Tastaturbelegung ändern
01/04/2008 - Flyff - 0 Replies
*wink* huhu ihr, ich bins mal/schon wieder mir geht schon seit einiger zeit auf den senkel, dass die skills mit den F-Tasten benutzt und die skill-leisten mit den ziffern geswitcht werden. gibt es da schon irgendwelche infos, wie man das ändern kann ? wenn nicht, dann hab ich hier vielleicht einen brauchbaren ansatzpunkt. ich musste heute feststellen, dass auf einem meiner beiden rechner folgender fehler auftrat: die taste "C" löste die komboleiste nicht mehr aus. nach wildem...
Change Graphic Settings ?!
04/04/2006 - Final Fantasy XI - 1 Replies
Hiho @ all I want to ask if you know how to chance the Graphic Settings from FF XI to make it look better... sry for BAD english :D cool-gert