Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 11:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Continuous moving when alt tabbed

Discussion on [HELP] Continuous moving when alt tabbed within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Continuous moving when alt tabbed

Okay, i've been around RF for quite a while now and have played on A LOT of servers. During my time i've notices some things and this is one of them.

I forget which server it was or what version of RF but on older versions i noticed that if you direct your toon to run in a far distance and you alt tab out of the game, it would still continue to walk, but i guess that doesn't work on 216 and 223.

Now, kind people of elitepvpers, would any of you know if this is possible to do on a 223 server? Would you be so kind to point me to the right direction to achieve this?
Old 10/19/2016, 11:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
I remeber it worked a few times too. not always throught.
Well you can make it work with cheat engine.
If you manage to do it, no need to alt tab anymore.
Tested-Working 100%
Goodluck

Tags
active, alt tab, rf online, window

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tabbed Inventory DB
08/23/2016 - Flyff Private Server - 4 Replies
Does any one have this and are they will to share the db changes for it? I know a few servers have it, i just need the db edits is all. Thanks!
Tabbed Inv
10/10/2015 - Flyff Private Server - 8 Replies
Hi I was wondering if anyone knows how to add tabbed inventory to the source. I been trying for a few days and I can't seem to get it.
how to farm while alt-tabbed
08/27/2014 - S4 League - 2 Replies
is there anyway to farm when you are alt-tabbed out of the game without getting afk kicked for being inactive (by the game not by players) thank you
Continuous Cyclone
12/30/2010 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 58 Replies
To have continuous cyclone, attack a target, activate cyclone, then open up the "Instant Help" (located on bottom left corner, to the right of your hp bar). *If you move, the effect will disappear.* You may also close the instant help without terminating its effect. This method is useful if you want to level your weapon proficiency in TG. I haven't tested it on any other xp skills, so if it works please post reply.
Continuous Voting
06/04/2006 - Ragnarok Online - 15 Replies
I've been wonder how do u Continuous Voting on ROtop 100s, 200s If do u know how, reply too me either on the topic or PMing me. In English Please