Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 06:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hacking a Banned Account??

Discussion on hacking a Banned Account?? within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question hacking a Banned Account??

my character was permanently banned.. when I visited RF I saw some of the guys who got permanently banned running at the HQ @_@ .. they told me they have hacked their accounts to open it.

does anyone knows how to open a banned account??? HELP!
TY very much... PEACE OUT!
Old 12/05/2008, 17:22   #2

RFPH?
i think they went to LU for that.. i have a friend that was perma banned and he went to LU and they released his account. of course you gotta give a good reason for that.
if what you say is "they hacked their accounts to open it" is true, then they can also make themselves "***".
Old 12/06/2008, 02:28   #3

yup that is so true... but there is another way you can have your perma banned character back

1. VIA SQL Injection (very illegal and hard to learn) (advisable for IT's,ComScie's, Programers)

2. Point a gun on the GM's on LUG and tell them to un ban your account (my all time favorite line LMAO)
Old 12/07/2008, 02:35   #4

it that so.. hmm... my buddy also went to LU to settle his account but they just don't give a **** on his reasons.. as for the SQL injection I'm very much interested, you just gave me an idea.. I am an IT grad so I'll very much appreciate if can you spare me some details on the software's to use on this.

Old 12/07/2008, 18:51   #5

@playforbooting
yup that is so true... but there is another way you can have your perma banned character back

1. VIA SQL Injection (very illegal and hard to learn) (advisable for IT's,ComScie's, Programers)

2. Point a gun on the GM's on LUG and tell them to un ban your account (my all time favorite line LMAO)

love it, hahahha!
Old 12/07/2008, 19:45   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by playforbooting View Post

@ no 1:
even those programmers won't be able to do that, and it's not advisable for anyone. you can be put to jail just by doing that . talk about DILG.

@ no 2:
what a childish act. LOL
Old 12/08/2008, 00:23   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtrf View Post
I am an IT grad so I'll very much appreciate if can you spare me some details on the software's to use on this.

and 9 out of 12 IT grads i interview these days does not even know what is the difference of Disk Operating System and windows.

And 10 persons have no idea that Linux was not made by Microsoft.

And 3 thinks that SQL string is a fabric or a thread.

And 5 of them thinks that you can't use your computer without a mouse.

-------------

Now where are we?
Old 12/08/2008, 01:47   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by vhortex View Post
and 9 out of 12 IT grads i interview these days does not even know what is the difference of Disk Operating System and windows.

And 10 persons have no idea that Linux was not made by Microsoft.

And 3 thinks that SQL string is a fabric or a thread.

And 5 of them thinks that you can't use your computer without a mouse.

-------------

Now where are we?
lmao... most IT's now adays dont even know even 1 simple SQL string array
Old 12/09/2008, 01:40   #9

btw thanks anyway. PEACE OUT!